Forum Mafia Game XI- The Simpsons Edition!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-08-2013, 10:25 AM
RE: Forum Mafia Game XI- The Simpsons Edition!
(17-08-2013 10:15 AM)Lightvader Wrote:  Soo...every1 who votes grassy knoll based on the post is either mafia or freelancer...so after this round,we have a vague idea who is what. Mafia will know who's a townie or free,freelancers will know who is mafia,and townies still dont know shit muhahaha
*i think*

What makes you think that everybody voting grassy knoll is either a mafia or freelancer?

[Image: giphy.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-08-2013, 11:01 AM
(17-08-2013 10:25 AM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  
(17-08-2013 10:15 AM)Lightvader Wrote:  Soo...every1 who votes grassy knoll based on the post is either mafia or freelancer...so after this round,we have a vague idea who is what. Mafia will know who's a townie or free,freelancers will know who is mafia,and townies still dont know shit muhahaha
*i think*

What makes you think that everybody voting grassy knoll is either a mafia or freelancer?

cuz the townies are still the majority. If they all vote you for example,you are gone. But i just realized that it would require the townies to know who is who and that gs should be a townie.

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
17-08-2013, 11:05 AM
(17-08-2013 10:22 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
*i think*

You're not coming off as very clean in this game yourself. Drinking Beverage

maybe its a bluff

17-08-2013, 11:06 AM
(17-08-2013 11:01 AM)Lightvader Wrote:  
(17-08-2013 10:25 AM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  What makes you think that everybody voting grassy knoll is either a mafia or freelancer?

cuz the townies are still the majority. If they all vote you for example,you are gone. But i just realized that it would require the townies to know who is who and that gs should be a townie.

Exactly, nobody knows who anybody is right now for sure except for the mafia. I am acting purely on suspicion. Grassy has already claimed to be a protective role day 1, which means he is either the schizo, which isn't likely, or the bodyguard. If he is the bodyguard outing himself on day one and making himself prime target for the mafia, that is so ridiculously risky that it seems too suspicious to be genuine.

17-08-2013, 11:13 AM
(17-08-2013 11:06 AM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  
(17-08-2013 11:01 AM)Lightvader Wrote:  cuz the townies are still the majority. If they all vote you for example,you are gone. But i just realized that it would require the townies to know who is who and that gs should be a townie.

Exactly, nobody knows who anybody is right now for sure except for the mafia. I am acting purely on suspicion. Grassy has already claimed to be a protective role day 1, which means he is either the schizo, which isn't likely, or the bodyguard. If he is the bodyguard outing himself on day one and making himself prime target for the mafia, that is so ridiculously risky that it seems too suspicious to be genuine.

i think ima going to change my vote...

17-08-2013, 11:23 AM
(17-08-2013 11:13 AM)Lightvader Wrote:  
(17-08-2013 11:06 AM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  Exactly, nobody knows who anybody is right now for sure except for the mafia. I am acting purely on suspicion. Grassy has already claimed to be a protective role day 1, which means he is either the schizo, which isn't likely, or the bodyguard. If he is the bodyguard outing himself on day one and making himself prime target for the mafia, that is so ridiculously risky that it seems too suspicious to be genuine.

i think ima going to change my vote...

Change it to what?

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
17-08-2013, 11:23 AM
He changed it to Grassy Knoll, check out his previous post where he voted for me.

17-08-2013, 11:24 AM
(17-08-2013 11:23 AM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  He changed it to Grassy Knoll, check out his previous post where he voted for me.

Got it.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
17-08-2013, 11:37 AM (This post was last modified: 17-08-2013 11:43 AM by Momsurroundedbyboys.)
I'm sorry...I'm more or less going with the majority here (from what I've seen)

Lynch:: Grassy Knoll

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

17-08-2013, 11:49 AM
You guys are making a mistake, the mob would be voting against your lynch but they are not they are all for it.

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes ridethespiral's post