Forum Mafia Game XI- The Simpsons Edition!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-08-2013, 04:53 PM
RE: Forum Mafia Game XI- The Simpsons Edition!
(17-08-2013 04:46 PM)DeepThought Wrote:  What kind of mafia would publicly declare it?

Change vote: rev

Lightvader must be a role where he needs to act guilty. It could be a ploy but this time I doubt it.

What evidence do you have that finds Rev guilty of being mafia or freelancer?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-08-2013, 04:54 PM
(17-08-2013 04:50 PM)DeepThought Wrote:  
(17-08-2013 04:47 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  Remember that he's new to this, I wouldn't doubt that he accidentally let his tongue slip.

Does this look accidental to you? It doesn't take a genius to play this game.

Lets lynch rev and investigate light and tartarus next.

Go ahead, I implore whoever the cop is to investigate me tonight.

[Image: giphy.gif]
17-08-2013, 04:55 PM
(17-08-2013 04:33 PM)Grassy Knoll Wrote:  OK my fellow Homersexuals, my night action was blocked last night so someone in here knows it is impossible for me to be the guilty culprit. I was sooo hoping that the poisoner was simply just an extra role. A townie poisoner has a higher chance of making a mistake on the first night than really doing us any good.

It's ironic because I was thinking Lightvader was prolly the poisoner. Unless anyone else has good evidence from a night action on who to vote for then we risk a day vote that still hurts townies. A vote for me will most certainly hurt townies and I'm assuming the other lover will die tonight too. Who is the lover and what do you know if anything ? This is what I'm thinking here.

The only thing we can do without inadvertently hurting townies today is vote no lynch.

Vote *NO LYNCH*

The cult leader roleblocked instead of trying to convert somebody the first night?

I find that hard to believe.

17-08-2013, 04:58 PM
(17-08-2013 04:50 PM)DeepThought Wrote:  
(17-08-2013 04:47 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  Remember that he's new to this, I wouldn't doubt that he accidentally let his tongue slip.

Does this look accidental to you? It doesn't take a genius to play this game.

Lets lynch rev and investigate light and tartarus next.

Maybe you're the Godfather and Lightvader is your associate? I'm surprised anybody would come to his defense after a slip up that bad.

[+] 1 user Likes Tartarus Sauce's post
17-08-2013, 05:05 PM
It just seems remarkably stupid. Light wants to be lynched. Mafia are supposed to want to win.

Fine

Vote change: lightvader

If it really is that easy.... meh

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
17-08-2013, 05:08 PM
(17-08-2013 05:05 PM)DeepThought Wrote:  It just seems remarkably stupid. Light wants to be lynched. Mafia are supposed to want to win.

Fine

He doesn't want to be lynched, he just fucked up real bad.

17-08-2013, 05:10 PM
(17-08-2013 05:08 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  
(17-08-2013 05:05 PM)DeepThought Wrote:  It just seems remarkably stupid. Light wants to be lynched. Mafia are supposed to want to win.

Fine

He doesn't want to be lynched, he just fucked up real bad.

No, I'm actually doubting he is mafia. We'll find out soon I suppose.

17-08-2013, 05:14 PM
Chas, Grassy, or Kid C, chances are that we are one vote short of the needed to carry a lynch because of voteless roles and the stolen vote. If Lightvader is Mafia, which seems likely, there is a good chance the Godfather will save him. HOWEVER, we need that ability to be taken out of commission as soon as possible. We don't want it fucking the townies over when there are only a few of us left and the mafia can use it to stall us from killing them endgame and take out another townie the next night. Kid C looks like a no show, so please, either Chas, Grassy, or both of you, VOTE FOR LIGHTVADER!

17-08-2013, 05:16 PM
(17-08-2013 05:10 PM)DeepThought Wrote:  
(17-08-2013 05:08 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  He doesn't want to be lynched, he just fucked up real bad.

No, I'm actually doubting he is mafia. We'll find out soon I suppose.

In my opinion, if he isn't mafia he deserves the forthcoming lynch for acting so outright suspicious this game (and intentionally pretending to slip up and look like mafia, which is just stupid if he is actually a townie).

17-08-2013, 05:23 PM
(17-08-2013 05:16 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  In my opinion, if he isn't mafia he deserves the forthcoming lynch for acting so outright suspicious this game (and intentionally pretending to slip up and look like mafia, which is just stupid if he is actually a townie).

It's also stupid if you are mafia. Either way it seems too stupid to be true. If there is such a thing.