Forum Mafia Game XI- The Simpsons Edition!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-08-2013, 07:22 AM (This post was last modified: 16-08-2013 07:27 AM by Atothetheist.)
RE: Forum Mafia Game XI- The Simpsons Edition!
(16-08-2013 07:09 AM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  I would just like to add before the game starts that I think that the inventor should be made a townie. With the mafia, cult leader, and schitzo gunning for the townies, 7 townies is a paltry number for their chances. Plus, the inventor isn't really well suited for independent play, considering he functions as more of a supportive role for other players.

Just a suggestion to make the game more balanced.

Sktizo, inventor and cult leader aren't a team. Skitzo is gunning for a solo victory. Plus, you don't know what possible inventions there might be.

So is the inventor. If you want, I can scrap the role and re-add the 'Vengful Townie' role.

What do you think?

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-08-2013, 07:36 AM
(16-08-2013 07:22 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(16-08-2013 07:09 AM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  I would just like to add before the game starts that I think that the inventor should be made a townie. With the mafia, cult leader, and schitzo gunning for the townies, 7 townies is a paltry number for their chances. Plus, the inventor isn't really well suited for independent play, considering he functions as more of a supportive role for other players.

Just a suggestion to make the game more balanced.

Sktizo, inventor and cult leader aren't a team. Skitzo is gunning for a solo victory. Plus, you don't know what possible inventions there might be.

So is the inventor. If you want, I can scrap the role and re-add the 'Vengful Townie' role.

What do you think?

I know they aren't a team, I'm making this suggestion because right now 7 townies have 5 enemies, regardless of whether they are all on a team. The townies could use a tiny bit of a boost in numbers to have a more solid majority. I think bringing back the vengeful townie would be a good idea.

Edit: actually the townies have 6 enemies.

[Image: giphy.gif]
16-08-2013, 11:03 AM
(16-08-2013 07:36 AM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  
(16-08-2013 07:22 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Sktizo, inventor and cult leader aren't a team. Skitzo is gunning for a solo victory. Plus, you don't know what possible inventions there might be.

What do you think?

I know they aren't a team, I'm making this suggestion because right now 7 townies have 5 enemies, regardless of whether they are all on a team. The townies could use a tiny bit of a boost in numbers to have a more solid majority. I think bringing back the vengeful townie would be a good idea.

I'm with TS on this looking at it by day 2 it is possible for the townies to be eliminated in a worst case scenario. Cult Leader grabs 1 person, Poisoner Kills 1, Mob kills 1, Sktizo kills 1, Inventor kills 1, that leave 2 innocents and 7 scum and if the only 2 townies that are left are both voteless (lets say the politician had tried to vote steal a voteless person) now the politician is going to die of heartbreak (lovers) leaving only the Poisoner to be lynched by the mob (3 votes) Townies are eliminated day 2. Granted that would be very unlikely but it is possible.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
16-08-2013, 11:46 AM
We starting this bitch today? Let's go mofo! I'm ready to have a successful game.

16-08-2013, 11:54 AM
(16-08-2013 11:03 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(16-08-2013 07:36 AM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  I know they aren't a team, I'm making this suggestion because right now 7 townies have 5 enemies, regardless of whether they are all on a team. The townies could use a tiny bit of a boost in numbers to have a more solid majority. I think bringing back the vengeful townie would be a good idea.

I'm with TS on this looking at it by day 2 it is possible for the townies to be eliminated in a worst case scenario. Cult Leader grabs 1 person, Poisoner Kills 1, Mob kills 1, Sktizo kills 1, Inventor kills 1, that leave 2 innocents and 7 scum and if the only 2 townies that are left are both voteless (lets say the politician had tried to vote steal a voteless person) now the politician is going to die of heartbreak (lovers) leaving only the Poisoner to be lynched by the mob (3 votes) Townies are eliminated day 2. Granted that would be very unlikely but it is possible.

I will change the role when I get home. Thanks for the feedback you two.

16-08-2013, 12:09 PM
(16-08-2013 11:54 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(16-08-2013 11:03 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  I'm with TS on this looking at it by day 2 it is possible for the townies to be eliminated in a worst case scenario. Cult Leader grabs 1 person, Poisoner Kills 1, Mob kills 1, Sktizo kills 1, Inventor kills 1, that leave 2 innocents and 7 scum and if the only 2 townies that are left are both voteless (lets say the politician had tried to vote steal a voteless person) now the politician is going to die of heartbreak (lovers) leaving only the Poisoner to be lynched by the mob (3 votes) Townies are eliminated day 2. Granted that would be very unlikely but it is possible.

I will change the role when I get home. Thanks for the feedback you two.

Not a problem bro. I hadn't actually realised this until TS said something then I did the math and was rather surprised when I came up with that doomsday scenario. Didn't notice it last night when you asked me.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
16-08-2013, 01:05 PM (This post was last modified: 16-08-2013 01:22 PM by Atothetheist.)
Alright, changed the role to Vengeful Townie. Just got out of school and currently riding home.

Will send out the roles immediately, as soon as I get home.

Sorry for the wait!

16-08-2013, 02:04 PM
I am sending out the roles now, please DO NOT begin the game until I have indicated that it is day phase 1.

16-08-2013, 02:11 PM
Dude,you leave school at 3?

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
16-08-2013, 03:27 PM
Soooooo how much longer?

[Image: giphy.gif]