Forum Mafia Game XII - Marvel's X-Men

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
22-08-2013, 09:41 AM
RE: Forum Mafia Game XII - Marvel's X-Men
(22-08-2013 09:30 AM)Chas Wrote:  Vote: Lynch Stevie's mum.

You just mean generally or as part of some kinky shit?

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-08-2013, 09:54 AM
Walking out to his car, Revenant77x fumbled for the keys in his pocket. A dark figure peaked out from the far side of the lot, and stealthily made their way to Revenant's back. Their fists held prominently with the intentions that there was no way he would survive. But before the figure could strike, a bright flash of a red laser bounced off of the pavement in front of them. Rev flung around startled, but the figure had already cowardly retreated to the woods.

It was a close one, but Revenant77x lives for another day!

Day Phase #2 has begun.
22-08-2013, 10:00 AM
(22-08-2013 09:54 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Walking out to his car, Revenant77x fumbled for the keys in his pocket. A dark figure peaked out from the far side of the lot, and stealthily made their way to Revenant's back. Their fists held prominently with the intentions that there was no way he would survive. But before the figure could strike, a bright flash of a red laser bounced off of the pavement in front of them. Rev flung around startled, but the figure had already cowardly retreated to the woods.

It was a close one, but Revenant77x lives for another day!

Day Phase #2 has begun.

Told ya I'd be the first one targeted for a night kill.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
22-08-2013, 10:04 AM
Soo...can the cop send me a pm if he/she investigated me?

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
22-08-2013, 10:23 AM
Sorry,i wont be PMing and posting here for the next few hours,i'm helping my dad installing the new pipes for the bathroom.

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
22-08-2013, 10:34 AM
An Update has been made to the Introduction Post's rules.
22-08-2013, 10:43 AM
As I am obviously not mafia and am searching for alliances would the lovers please contact me via skype or pm.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
22-08-2013, 10:45 AM
(22-08-2013 10:43 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  As I am obviously not mafia and am searching for alliances would the lovers please contact me via skype or pm.

Actually this attack could have been orchestrated by the serial killer on a mafia member... Or you could still be a serial killer.

It narrows it down to one or the other, but there is still not enough evidence to claim you are a townie.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
22-08-2013, 10:46 AM
(22-08-2013 10:45 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(22-08-2013 10:43 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  As I am obviously not mafia and am searching for alliances would the lovers please contact me via skype or pm.

Actually this attack could have been orchestrated by the serial killer on a mafia member... Or you could still be a serial killer.

It narrows it down to one or the other, but there is still not enough evidence to claim you are a townie.

Ya what Stevie-kins said

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

22-08-2013, 10:54 AM
(22-08-2013 10:45 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  

It doesn't narrow it down to one or the other. He could still be a townie, three options. Personally, I think it's either him being a townie or the serial killer being targeted by the mafia, more likely than him being a mafia member targeted by the serial killer.

[Image: giphy.gif]