Forum Mafia Game XII - Marvel's X-Men

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
22-08-2013, 10:55 AM
RE: Forum Mafia Game XII - Marvel's X-Men
(22-08-2013 10:45 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(22-08-2013 10:43 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  As I am obviously not mafia and am searching for alliances would the lovers please contact me via skype or pm.

Actually this attack could have been orchestrated by the serial killer on a mafia member... Or you could still be a serial killer.

It narrows it down to one or the other, but there is still not enough evidence to claim you are a townie.

Yeah cause that is the most likely scenario Dodgy and since we all know the only way to win this game as townie is to form an alliance who better to start it than the guy that got targeted night 1?

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-08-2013, 10:56 AM
Rev seems too legit to quit to me. Consider

22-08-2013, 10:58 AM
My night was a quiet one. I take it that DL is going on more than a hunch with the above comment?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
22-08-2013, 11:03 AM
I'm willing to trust Rev as well.

[Image: giphy.gif]
22-08-2013, 11:03 AM
Maybe the mafia just targeted one of their own to deflect suspicion?

Actually that's a good question for Ferdi....

If the mafia wanted to...could they do that?

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

22-08-2013, 11:07 AM
(22-08-2013 11:03 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Maybe the mafia just targeted one of their own to deflect suspicion?

Why?

What kind of mafia would play such a gambit hoping that the doc would just accidentally protect them the first night? That's one of the worst moves they could make. It's not worth having a 99% chance of killing one of your own just to deflect suspicion, the consequences don't make the payoff worth it.

[+] 1 user Likes Tartarus Sauce's post
22-08-2013, 11:10 AM (This post was last modified: 22-08-2013 11:17 AM by Momsurroundedbyboys.)
(22-08-2013 11:07 AM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  
(22-08-2013 11:03 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Maybe the mafia just targeted one of their own to deflect suspicion?

Why?

What kind of mafia would play such a gambit hoping that the doc would just accidentally protect them the first night? That's one of the worst moves they could make. It's not worth having a 99% chance of killing one of your own just to deflect suspicion, the consequences don't make the payoff worth it.

But there is 4 mafia this game....

And let's face it Revs has a huge target on his back. The doc might have just saved him because Revs happened to PM or talk on Skype to the right person...and Revs in turn convinced him/her to save him....

I dunno I'm just speculating....I trust none of you.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

22-08-2013, 11:13 AM

I'm not denying that this could happen in a game. HOWEVER, the Mafia would've had to have known the doctor was protecting one of their kind. The likeliness of that is up for debate.
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
22-08-2013, 11:14 AM
(22-08-2013 11:10 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(22-08-2013 11:07 AM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  Why?

But there is 4 mafia this game....

Still not worth it at all. Why kill off your added advantage right out of the gate?

22-08-2013, 11:15 AM
Not the doc,but cyclops was protecting rev. Dont you guys read? Since when does the doc use bright red lasers?

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....