Forum Mafia Game XII - Marvel's X-Men

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
22-08-2013, 11:16 AM
RE: Forum Mafia Game XII - Marvel's X-Men
(22-08-2013 10:54 AM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  
(22-08-2013 10:45 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Actually this attack could have been orchestrated by the serial killer on a mafia member... Or you could still be a serial killer.

It narrows it down to one or the other, but there is still not enough evidence to claim you are a townie.

It doesn't narrow it down to one or the other. He could still be a townie, three options. Personally, I think it's either him being a townie or the serial killer being targeted by the mafia, more likely than him being a mafia member targeted by the serial killer.

I meant that, but I was in a hurry typing it out during school. He could be a townie. I don't think him being targetted by a serial killer when he is mafia is unlikely. When I was a serial a couple games ago, I killed all of the mafia in three nights.

All I am saying is that it proves he is either, townie being targetted by mafia, or a serial killer targeted by mafia, or a mafia targetted by serial killer.

Mafia targeting mafia would be a HUGE GAMBIT, and it would have to require the Doctor to be in on it, unwittingly.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-08-2013, 11:23 AM
Does the Serial Killer strike every other turn starting on turn 1 or turn 2?

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
22-08-2013, 11:26 AM
(22-08-2013 11:23 AM)ridethespiral Wrote:  Does the Serial Killer strike every other turn starting on turn 1 or turn 2?

Even nights. However, I have been asked "If the serial killer does not kill on Night #2, can the kill roll over to Night #3?" and I am allowing this. If the serial killers saves his Night #2 kill for Night #3, every other turn is an odd numbered night.
22-08-2013, 11:27 AM
(22-08-2013 11:26 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(22-08-2013 11:23 AM)ridethespiral Wrote:  Does the Serial Killer strike every other turn starting on turn 1 or turn 2?

Even nights. However, I have been asked "If the serial killer does not kill on Night #2, can the kill roll over to Night #3?" and I am allowing this. If the serial killers saves his Night #2 kills for Night #3, every other turn is an odd numbered night.

K. So that means that Rev was a Mafia Target.

[+] 1 user Likes ridethespiral's post
22-08-2013, 11:29 AM
That leaves us with mafia kill on rev i guess

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
22-08-2013, 11:30 AM
I'm guessing Revs was targeted by mafia as there only seems to have been one attempted kill, perhaps that means the serial killer will target tomorrow.

I'm also guessing Revs knows who Cyclops is and persuaded them to protect him, if not he's insanely lucky. That would mean either; he's not mafia but suspected they would target him early on, or he is mafia and thought he would be lynched if he survived the first night and so he conned cyclops into protecting him whilst ensuring he was targeted to deflect suspicion.

Sorry if that sounds kinda rushed, I'm in work atm.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
22-08-2013, 11:36 AM
The 2nd option is that the mafia targeted the serial killer. Wouldnt it be in their best interest to eliminate the concurention? Fuck,this mafia game makes me all paranoid

22-08-2013, 11:37 AM
(22-08-2013 11:30 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  or he is mafia and thought he would be lynched if he survived the first night and so he conned cyclops into protecting him whilst ensuring he was targeted to deflect suspicion.

With the 25% misfire/kill chance + the chance that Cyclops wouldn't actually follow through on his promise... it would be so stupid for mafia to do that.

Rev is a townie or the serial killer.

22-08-2013, 11:43 AM
That's a good point, Revs had pretty big target on his back though so he may have gone for a high risk way out. After all, once he had cyclops convinced that gives his plan a 75% chance of success, Cyclops would have no reason to lie to him.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
22-08-2013, 11:43 AM
But the second one requires foreknowledge,and the chance of selecting the serial killer randomly would be 1/9 or 1/10,so i guess we can savely assume rev is townie.