Forum Mafia Game XII - Marvel's X-Men

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
23-08-2013, 02:33 PM
RE: Forum Mafia Game XII - Marvel's X-Men
Lynch: Revenant

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-08-2013, 02:55 PM
I am going to openly state I am Sabertooth I have allied with the townies, in a kingmaker role since I didn't really have any way to win so lynch me if you want I was going to have to be at one point or another.

BTW Day 3 is open admission of roles day so you might want to think about that.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
23-08-2013, 02:56 PM
(23-08-2013 02:55 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  I am going to openly state I am Sabertooth I have allied with the townies, in a kingmaker role since I didn't really have any way to win so lynch me if you want I was going to have to be at one point or another.

Allied with townies eh? Consider

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
23-08-2013, 03:08 PM
(23-08-2013 02:56 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(23-08-2013 02:55 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  I am going to openly state I am Sabertooth I have allied with the townies, in a kingmaker role since I didn't really have any way to win so lynch me if you want I was going to have to be at one point or another.

Allied with townies eh? Consider

Believe me or not it's your choice but we do have a positive hit on a mafia member that is much more dangerous than a gimped serial killer who is at best going to get 2 kills, if I was role blocked last night I get another go at it if KC1960 is Deadpool as I suspect and he has a night kill immunity then I will at best get 1 kill if you don't lynch me now. I really have no reason to lie and claim a role that is going to get lynched at one point or another but you are more than welcome to think what you like.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
23-08-2013, 03:14 PM
(23-08-2013 03:08 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(23-08-2013 02:56 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Allied with townies eh? Consider

Believe me or not it's your choice but we do have a positive hit on a mafia member that is much more dangerous than a gimped serial killer who is at best going to get 2 kills, if I was role blocked last night I get another go at it if KC1960 is Deadpool as I suspect and he has a night kill immunity then I will at best get 1 kill if you don't lynch me now. I really have no reason to lie and claim a role that is going to get lynched at one point or another but you are more than welcome to think what you like.

Did you use your ability last night? If you did, you can't kill until the nightphase after the next.

So, in order for you to have a chance at KC1962 next nightphase you would have had to have simply ROLLED OVER your nightphase....

Did you just slip up?

23-08-2013, 03:19 PM
(23-08-2013 03:14 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(23-08-2013 03:08 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Believe me or not it's your choice but we do have a positive hit on a mafia member that is much more dangerous than a gimped serial killer who is at best going to get 2 kills, if I was role blocked last night I get another go at it if KC1960 is Deadpool as I suspect and he has a night kill immunity then I will at best get 1 kill if you don't lynch me now. I really have no reason to lie and claim a role that is going to get lynched at one point or another but you are more than welcome to think what you like.

Did you use your ability last night? If you did, you can't kill until the nightphase after the next.

So, in order for you to have a chance at KC1962 next nightphase you would have had to have simply ROLLED OVER your nightphase....

Did you just slip up?

I asked the mod if I was role blocked if I could use it and she said yes since it was not used. You can ask Ferdi if that is correct (she will neither confirm nor deny I asked it or if it is my role of course). I also asked if players are notified if they are roleblocked and the answer I received was no they are not which is why I am uncertain as to what happened.

23-08-2013, 03:27 PM
Changing my vote lynch Revs.

My thought since he announced who he is -- unless Ferdie comes down with something different....I could easily assume he's working both sides of the fence. Saying he was going to target KidCharl...then not doing it to effectively move his kill date and take out someone else he knows is a townie. It's not like it's not above or below him to do this....he's done it before...Maybe someone in the mafia is working with him?? He certainly knew to take down Chas....

If we don't take down Revs two townies could go during the night phase...

Am I wrong?

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

23-08-2013, 03:28 PM
(23-08-2013 03:19 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(23-08-2013 03:14 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Did you use your ability last night? If you did, you can't kill until the nightphase after the next.

Did you just slip up?

I asked the mod if I was role blocked if I could use it and she said yes since it was not used. You can ask Ferdi if that is correct (she will neither confirm nor deny I asked it or if it is my role of course). I also asked if players are notified if they are roleblocked and the answer I received was no they are not which is why I am uncertain as to what happened.

Well, I have good reason to believe that someone else got roleblocked.

If you used your ability on a night kill immune player, does that mean you can still use the ability?

23-08-2013, 03:29 PM
(23-08-2013 03:27 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Changing my vote lynch Revs.

My thought since he announced who he is -- unless Ferdie comes down with something different....I could easily assume he's working both sides of the fence. Saying he was going to target KidCharl...then not doing it to effectively move his kill date and take out someone else he knows is a townie. It's not like it's not above or below him to do this....he's done it before...Maybe someone in the mafia is working with him?? He certainly knew to take down Chas....

If we don't take down Revs two townies could go during the night phase...

Am I wrong?

You are exactly right.

23-08-2013, 03:31 PM
Ok,i change my vote to revs

vote: lynch rev

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....