Forum Mafia Game XII - Marvel's X-Men

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
23-08-2013, 03:32 PM
RE: Forum Mafia Game XII - Marvel's X-Men
(23-08-2013 03:29 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(23-08-2013 03:27 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Changing my vote lynch Revs.

My thought since he announced who he is -- unless Ferdie comes down with something different....I could easily assume he's working both sides of the fence. Saying he was going to target KidCharl...then not doing it to effectively move his kill date and take out someone else he knows is a townie. It's not like it's not above or below him to do this....he's done it before...Maybe someone in the mafia is working with him?? He certainly knew to take down Chas....

If we don't take down Revs two townies could go during the night phase...

Am I wrong?

You are exactly right.

Indeed I am the snake in the garden but I can help you eliminate the rats before I outlive my usefulness. If you do lynch me you have wasted a day and a vote for the townie side and given the mafia an extra day to kill. As to your question A2 I didn't ask but my guess is no I will see if that is the case.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-08-2013, 03:42 PM
Rev has already supplied his reasoning as to why KC isn't dead.

I highly suggest that everybody switch their vote back over to DeepThought. For anybody that doesn't know yet, I'm the cop, and I investigated DeepThought last night and he came up as mafia. It would be utterly STUPID to not lynch a confirmed mafia member just because you guys are suspicious of the motives of the serial killer who has been helping us since day one.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Tartarus Sauce's post
23-08-2013, 03:45 PM
(23-08-2013 03:42 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  Rev has already supplied his reasoning as to why KC isn't dead.

I highly suggest that everybody switch their vote back over to DeepThought. For anybody that doesn't know yet, I'm the cop, and I investigated DeepThought last night and he came up as mafia. It would be utterly STUPID to not lynch a confirmed mafia member just because you guys are suspicious of the motives of the serial killer who has been helping us since day one.

If Revs is betraying us we stand to lose two townies tonight (mafia will attempt to kill whether DT gets lynched or not).

If we lynch him we only stand to lose one.

Simple maths bro.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
23-08-2013, 03:47 PM
(23-08-2013 03:42 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  Rev has already supplied his reasoning as to why KC isn't dead.

No he hasn't. He has claimed to have either been roleblocked, or that deadpool has a night kill immunity. None of those have been confirmed and none of those are plausible if Hughsie is telling the truth.

Even if we lynch DeepThought, there is a possibility that TWO townies will die.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
23-08-2013, 03:47 PM
(23-08-2013 03:45 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  

If Revs is betraying us we stand to lose two townies tonight (mafia will attempt to kill whether DT gets lynched or not).

Simple maths bro.

He's not betraying you. He approached me as soon as he got his role from Ferdie saying that he would play kingmaker and help my side win since he was using me as the unwitting mafia tool last game.

23-08-2013, 03:50 PM
(23-08-2013 03:47 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  
(23-08-2013 03:45 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  If Revs is betraying us we stand to lose two townies tonight (mafia will attempt to kill whether DT gets lynched or not).

Simple maths bro.

He's not betraying you. He approached me as soon as he got his role from Ferdie saying that he would play kingmaker and help my side win since he was using me as the unwitting mafia tool last game.
Yes, because he he wouldn't POSSIBLY lie to you in the Mafia game. He wouldn't have possibly set it up so that he could be able to win the game, using the roleblocking ability as a cover.

Come on Michael, why do you keep on trusting the guy simply on his word? He was shafting you when he was Mafia, and why couldn't he be shafting you now?

23-08-2013, 03:51 PM
(23-08-2013 03:47 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  
(23-08-2013 03:45 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  If Revs is betraying us we stand to lose two townies tonight (mafia will attempt to kill whether DT gets lynched or not).

Simple maths bro.

Why on earth would the mafia approach me after trying to off me night 1? But whatever think what ya want A2 but imo you are making a massive tactical error here.

I did get an answer to your question however If KidC has night kill immunity then I lost my kill so I have no idea if I have one or not. If I do have a kill and DT is not lynched he will be my target tonight provided I'm still alive.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
23-08-2013, 03:51 PM
(23-08-2013 03:50 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(23-08-2013 03:47 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  He's not betraying you. He approached me as soon as he got his role from Ferdie saying that he would play kingmaker and help my side win since he was using me as the unwitting mafia tool last game.
Yes, because he he wouldn't POSSIBLY lie to you in the Mafia game. He wouldn't have possibly set it up so that he could be able to win the game, using the roleblocking ability as a cover.

Come on Michael, why do you keep on trusting the guy simply on his word? He was shafting you when he was Mafia, and why couldn't he be shafting you now?

Sigh, if we lynch him today do you guys promise to lynch Deep tomorrow?

23-08-2013, 03:52 PM
(23-08-2013 03:51 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  
(23-08-2013 03:50 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Yes, because he he wouldn't POSSIBLY lie to you in the Mafia game. He wouldn't have possibly set it up so that he could be able to win the game, using the roleblocking ability as a cover.

Sigh, if we lynch him today do you guys promise to lynch Deep tomorrow?

Yes.

23-08-2013, 03:53 PM
(23-08-2013 03:51 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  Sigh, if we lynch him today do you guys promise to lynch Deep tomorrow?

That's the plan.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.