Forum Mafia Game XII - Marvel's X-Men

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
23-08-2013, 04:44 PM
RE: Forum Mafia Game XII - Marvel's X-Men
So in summary:

Townies freak out because Rev says he is going to kill KC, doesn't happen. They flip out and think that this is evidence of them turning on them somehow. Somehow, townies think Rev, who has already demonstrated to be a good player, would openly claim to be serial killer and then try and double cross the townies who he allied with at the beginning and RALLIED THE WHOLE ALLIANCE TO BEGIN WITH, and would further more withhold a night kill he says he is going to do....for what? Casting more suspicion on himself? He knows we are lynching him at the end anyway, an the mafia would kill him at the end if he was working for them anyway. He's playing kingmaker and he sided with us.

On the other hand, the cop tells everybody who a mafia member is, and people still are too suspicious of a possible threat over the confirmed threat. Two players in the alliance, Steven and Hughsie, are casting vague suspicion over almost positively confirmed threat. I highly suspect mafia infiltration trying to split up the alliance.

And even if Rev does turn on us for whatever, so what? If we lynch DeepThought tonight, the mafia is down to two members. Even if we lose two townies tonight, it would be 6 townies versus 2 mafia, and we could just string up Rev tomorrow.

And if you guys STILL aren't comfortable with that, just have the roleblocker roleblock Rev tonight. Come on, seriously, vote for DeepThought now. Drinking Beverage

[Image: giphy.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Tartarus Sauce's post
23-08-2013, 04:49 PM
(23-08-2013 04:44 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  So in summary:

Townies freak out because Rev says he is going to kill KC, doesn't happen. They flip out and think that this is evidence of them turning on them somehow. Somehow, townies think Rev, who has already demonstrated to be a good player, would openly claim to be serial killer and then try and double cross the townies who he allied with at the beginning and RALLIED THE WHOLE ALLIANCE TO BEGIN WITH, and would further more withhold a night kill he says he is going to do....for what? Casting more suspicion on himself? He knows we are lynching him at the end anyway, an the mafia would kill him at the end if he was working for them anyway. He's playing kingmaker and he sided with us.

On the other hand, the cop tells everybody who a mafia member is, and people still are too suspicious of a possible threat over the confirmed threat. Two players in the alliance, Steven and Hughsie, are casting vague suspicion over almost positively confirmed threat. I highly suspect mafia infiltration trying to split up the alliance.

And even if Rev does turn on us for whatever, so what? If we lynch DeepThought tonight, the mafia is down to two members. Even if we lose two townies tonight, it would be 6 townies versus 2 mafia, and we could just string up Rev tomorrow.

And if you guys STILL aren't comfortable with that, just have the roleblocker roleblock Rev tonight. Come on, seriously, vote for DeepThought now. Drinking Beverage

Or, Why can't we lynch Rev, and role-block the Mafia? Don't we have an idea on who they are?

Why have one kill, when we can go for a no-kill this night?

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
23-08-2013, 04:51 PM

I am simply going by what Hughsie explained to me. He has made it out logically. Rev has resorted to claiming that Deadpool MUST have night-kill immunity. And that its KidC. If Deep is mafia, and Kid is mafia. that only leaves one more role left.

So, you can't possibly claim that BOTH of us are Mafia.

23-08-2013, 04:53 PM
(23-08-2013 04:49 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  

Or, Why can't we lynch Rev, and role-block the Mafia? Don't we have an idea on who they are?

You and Hughsie are pushing this very hard A2 despite this being an obvious tactical error on the part of the townies why is that?

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
23-08-2013, 04:57 PM
(23-08-2013 04:53 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(23-08-2013 04:49 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Or, Why can't we lynch Rev, and role-block the Mafia? Don't we have an idea on who they are?

You and Hughsie are pushing this very hard A2 despite this being an obvious tactical error on the part of the townies why is that?

We both can't be Mafia.

23-08-2013, 04:58 PM
(23-08-2013 04:53 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  You and Hughsie are pushing this very hard A2 despite this being an obvious tactical error on the part of the townies why is that?

I see no tactical error. The tactical error would seem to be to leave you alive.

You're fighting very hard to survive considering you've repeatedly stated that you don't care about dying, why is that? I'm thinking that you've had a plan all along and that's why you're fighting this so much.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
23-08-2013, 05:04 PM
(23-08-2013 04:58 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(23-08-2013 04:53 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  You and Hughsie are pushing this very hard A2 despite this being an obvious tactical error on the part of the townies why is that?

I see no tactical error. The tactical error would seem to be to leave you alive.

You're fighting very hard to survive considering you've repeatedly stated that you don't care about dying, why is that? I'm thinking that you've had a plan all along and that's why you're fighting this so much.

What is the benefit to killing me? If I am lying you are no worse off than you are allowing mafia to have an extra day to kill. If I am telling the truth you can wrap up a win sooner. However in splitting the alliance on this it is giving the mafia more time to act.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
23-08-2013, 05:07 PM
(23-08-2013 05:04 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  What is the benefit to killing me? If I am lying you are no worse off than you are allowing mafia to have an extra day to kill. If I am telling the truth you can wrap up a win sooner. However in splitting the alliance on this it is giving the mafia more time to act.

We have to lynch you and three more mafia members anyway. The order seems of little significance. You, however, would seem to be a threat. You appear to be working on a plan and you are known for being a very good mafia player. It seems very dangerous keeping you alive.

Why the sudden care about dying btw?

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
23-08-2013, 05:10 PM
(23-08-2013 05:04 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(23-08-2013 04:58 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  I see no tactical error. The tactical error would seem to be to leave you alive.

What is the benefit to killing me? If I am lying you are no worse off than you are allowing mafia to have an extra day to kill. If I am telling the truth you can wrap up a win sooner. However in splitting the alliance on this it is giving the mafia more time to act.

The benefit is not allowing two townies die. I have a good suspicion as to who the Mafia is, and we can have the roleblocker roleblock one of them for a NO KILL night.

I still don't see how you have a problem dying? Weren't you supposed to die?

We know DeepThought's alligiance, we can lynch him tomorrow, with little to no townie repercussion. If we lynch you, we have the potential to save all the townies.

If we lynch DeepThought, we have a chance to sacrifice TWO townies.

23-08-2013, 05:12 PM
(23-08-2013 05:07 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(23-08-2013 05:04 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  What is the benefit to killing me? If I am lying you are no worse off than you are allowing mafia to have an extra day to kill. If I am telling the truth you can wrap up a win sooner. However in splitting the alliance on this it is giving the mafia more time to act.

We have to lynch you and three more mafia members anyway. The order seems of little significance. You, however, would seem to be a threat. You appear to be working on a plan and you are known for being a very good mafia player. It seems very dangerous keeping you alive.

Why the sudden care about dying btw?

I'm not I am however worried about a mole in the alliance I formed. If townies win because of my actions I can at least not have lost (this is what Kingmaking is btw) If however there is a mole in the operation and that causes it to fail then my plan failed as well.

As to the lynching, 4 days if you lynch me today 3 days if you trust me and I night kill a mafia plus only 2 night kill attempts from Mafia. If you can't see the tactical error here your either really bad at this or really good and a mole.