Forum Mafia Game XII - Marvel's X-Men

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
23-08-2013, 05:14 PM
RE: Forum Mafia Game XII - Marvel's X-Men
(23-08-2013 05:12 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  I'm not I am however worried about a mole in the alliance I formed. If townies win because of my actions I can at least not have lost (this is what Kingmaking is btw) If however there is a mole in the operation and that causes it to fail then my plan failed as well.

As to the lynching, 4 days if you lynch me today 3 days if you trust me and I night kill a mafia plus only 2 night kill attempts from Mafia. If you can't see the tactical error here your either really bad at this or really good and a mole.

That's the issue. Given the situation I feel I can't trust you.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Hughsie's post
23-08-2013, 05:33 PM
Three more votes for this to be over-with

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

23-08-2013, 05:39 PM
7 hours into Day Phase #3. There are 8 hours remaining.
23-08-2013, 05:50 PM
If the serial killer is roleblocked does the serial killer keep their night kill for the following night?

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
23-08-2013, 05:57 PM
(23-08-2013 05:50 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  If the serial killer is roleblocked does the serial killer keep their night kill for the following night?

If the serial killer is roleblocked, he still technically has an available kill. The kill he attempted to preform was stopped, therefore it was not successful; only prevented. In the rules, I clarify that there are loopholes, and embrace that if players find said loopholes, to PM me and I will notify them if they are allowed.

So, assuming the serial killer was roleblocked (again, that may not be the case) the serial killer still has an available kill.

Earlier I had other players ask me the same question, but I hesitated to answer (instead stumbling terribly on my words and replying "I don't know/I'll think about it.") because I felt I shouldn't have shared a private conversation I had with a separate player. This is my fault, and why I have typically kept my mic muted during Mafia related Skype calls.
23-08-2013, 06:10 PM
So apparently, people think Rev is stupid enough to try and win as the serial killer by being AS OPEN AS POSSIBLE ABOUT IT AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE. He needs everybody else dead to win, that's 13 people who know who he is right now. Right, he's totally trying to back stab us and then the mafia for a win, because the mafia would totally not kill him if he was working for them since he is totally not a threat to them either. Rev isn't a good enough player to formulate a plan where he didn't admit to being the serial killer right off the bat. Drinking Beverage

If Rev isn't lynched today, you guys would be fools to drag it out another day.

[Image: giphy.gif]
23-08-2013, 06:10 PM
Lynch :Me Myself and I

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
23-08-2013, 06:12 PM
So, what do we do??

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

23-08-2013, 06:13 PM
(23-08-2013 06:12 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  So, what do we do??

Well Tim isn't gonna change his mind and I don't give a rats ass about it so lynch me to move this shit along.

23-08-2013, 06:13 PM
(23-08-2013 06:13 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(23-08-2013 06:12 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  So, what do we do??

Well Tim isn't gonna change his mind and I don't give a rats ass about it so lynch me to move this shit along.

Fair enough

Vote: Lynch Revenant

[Image: giphy.gif]