It WAS a good run.

Go Fuck yourself DeepThought.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-08-2013, 10:36 PM
RE: Forum Mafia Game XII - Marvel's X-Men
(23-08-2013 10:31 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  It's not over yet. There's a lynch and then a night phase and so on. The townies have a pretty good chance though.

Ok, have fun with your exciting unpredictable game! Undecided

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
[+] 1 user Likes DeepThought's post
23-08-2013, 10:39 PM
(23-08-2013 10:34 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Yeah, I admit it.

I am D-pooly.

It WAS a good run.

Yeah, I gotta admit, you did play well.

If anyone is being honest, itwas a logical processof elimination. Ato, fine be angry. But I don't realy see how you could have won. It would have required allot of kills.

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
23-08-2013, 10:42 PM
(23-08-2013 10:33 PM)DeepThought Wrote:  I sided with hughsie cos I thought it would add a little excitment and unpredictability to the game. I knew mafia was basically done for since the username reveal.

I thought it would be interesting to play it out a little longer. With the disparity of 7 townies vs 3 mafia and the level of trust established by the username drop at night 1. Never really stood a chance.

Ad to that the people with night kill immunity and vigilate abilities.

I still don't understand how revealing Rev's name accidentally after night 1 was that big of a deal. Yes, I realize I could have worded my narrative differently, but even how I did, it didn't make much of a difference. It created some establishment to the game, but didn't give any major details away. It may have established Rev was not mafia and it may have established the kill was not preformed by the serial killer (it couldn't have been the serial killer anyways because the serial killer can only kill every other night on even nights) That mafia was not done for at all. They were hardly affected and still had a chance at a Mafia win. Level of trust was not established by the user name drop because nobody was completely sure of Rev's role. You stood a chance, you're simply making a big deal about a small detail that honestly barely affected the game. If it would have majorly impacted the game negatively, I would have several players complaining to me about it. But I don't.
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
23-08-2013, 10:43 PM
(23-08-2013 10:39 PM)DeepThought Wrote:  
(23-08-2013 10:34 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Yeah, I admit it.

I am D-pooly.

It WAS a good run.

Yeah, I gotta admit, you did play well.

If anyone is being honest, it was a logical process of elimination. Ato, fine be angry. But I don't realy see how you could have won. It would have required allot of kills.

No. Hughsie was ABOSULTELY CONVINCED that it was LJ. He knew NOTHING about me.

So.... Yeah, YOU were the one that fucked us.

23-08-2013, 10:43 PM
(23-08-2013 10:36 PM)DeepThought Wrote:  
(23-08-2013 10:31 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  It's not over yet. There's a lynch and then a night phase and so on. The townies have a pretty good chance though.

Ok, have fun with your exciting unpredictable game! Undecided

Your sarcasm is shitting on my game. That is unnecessary.
23-08-2013, 10:44 PM
(23-08-2013 10:42 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I still don't understand how revealing Rev's name accidentally after night 1 was that big of a deal. Yes, I realize I could have worded my narrative differently, but even how I did, it didn't make much of a difference. It created some establishment to the game, but didn't give any major details away. It may have established Rev was not mafia and it may have established the kill was not preformed by the serial killer (it couldn't have been the serial killer anyways because the serial killer can only kill every other night on even nights) That mafia was not done for at all. They were hardly affected and still had a chance at a Mafia win. Level of trust was not established by the user name drop because nobody was completely sure of Rev's role. You stood a chance, you're simply making a big deal about a small detail that honestly barely affected the game. If it would have majorly impacted the game negatively, I would have several players complaining to me about it. But I don't.

Don't worry what anyone else says Ferdy, you did a great job running the game. Smile

Hug

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
23-08-2013, 10:48 PM
(23-08-2013 10:44 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(23-08-2013 10:42 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I still don't understand how revealing Rev's name accidentally after night 1 was that big of a deal. Yes, I realize I could have worded my narrative differently, but even how I did, it didn't make much of a difference. It created some establishment to the game, but didn't give any major details away. It may have established Rev was not mafia and it may have established the kill was not preformed by the serial killer (it couldn't have been the serial killer anyways because the serial killer can only kill every other night on even nights) That mafia was not done for at all. They were hardly affected and still had a chance at a Mafia win. Level of trust was not established by the user name drop because nobody was completely sure of Rev's role. You stood a chance, you're simply making a big deal about a small detail that honestly barely affected the game. If it would have majorly impacted the game negatively, I would have several players complaining to me about it. But I don't.

Don't worry what anyone else says Ferdy, you did a great job running the game. Smile

Hug

So, it's over then? No point in voting.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

23-08-2013, 10:48 PM
Whatever, lynch me.

23-08-2013, 10:51 PM
Aw Hughsie, you blabbed! You almost had me, I thought Stevie was okay but your last PM had me thinking, cuz I'm Dom. Oh well!

I KNEW DT was mafia, was waiting to see how others reacted. I can tell your different personalities by the way you post as mafia or townie. Just didn't want a target on my back by accusing too soon.