23-08-2013, 11:36 PM
RE: Forum Mafia Game XII - Marvel's X-Men
Nighty night people
time to hit the sack

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-08-2013, 11:50 PM (This post was last modified: 23-08-2013 11:55 PM by Ferdinand.)
The Reveal of Night Actions:

Night 1.)
Atothetheist followed Revenant77x
Mafia sends Lightvader to kill Revenant77x
Dark Light protects Revenant77x
DeepThought tracked Free Thought
Hughsie roleblocked Atothetheist
Tartarus Sauce investigated Dark Light
KidCharlemagne1962 guards Momsurroundedbyboys

Night 2.)
Atothetheist followed LadyJane
Tartarus Sauce investigated DeepThought
Revenant77x kills KidCharlemagne1962
Mafia sends Lightvader to kill Dark Light
DeepThought tracks Tartarus Sauce
Dark Light protects Hughsie
Hughsie roleblocks Revenant77x
KidCharlemagne1962 guards Atothetheist

Night 3.)
Tartarus Sauce investigated Momsurroundedbyboys
DeepThought tracks KidCharlemagne1962
Atothetheist follows KidCharlemagne1962
Mafia sends Ato to kill Hughsie
KidCharlemegne guards Hughsie
Hughsie roleblocks Atothetheist

The introduction post has also been colorfully updated. End game. Big Grin
23-08-2013, 11:56 PM
(23-08-2013 11:10 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  With A2 then also putting the pressure on I was on my own so I pitched for a townie victory.

You pushed Ato into a corner and were surprised he pushed back?

I wasn't under the impression you needed to do anything for a townie victory. It was pretty much assured!

I'm actually kicking myself cos I should have sent myself to do the last kill but didn't quite trust you knowing who I would send. Oh well...

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
24-08-2013, 12:05 AM (This post was last modified: 24-08-2013 12:08 AM by DeepThought.)
Imagine if I had sent myself or light to do the kill. The game would have gotten interesting since wolverine would be dead and I would publicly claim that I had tried to kill lightvader... since I was going to be lynched next.

I made the decision to kill Hughsie after he tried to control my actions via blackmail. Basically boiled down to "kill Ato or I come out publicly." Which made my choice clear.

Killing wolverine who was guarding hughsie would have cast suspicion of hughsie. It would have been an excellent outcome. It's a shame really, but a little luck is involved...

24-08-2013, 12:14 AM
And then they would lynch you or hughsie.
If they lynched hughsie,i would be next,and then tarty would need to investigate LJ or ato,wich would result in a lynch of ato.

24-08-2013, 12:22 AM
(24-08-2013 12:14 AM)Lightvader Wrote:  And then they would lynch you or hughsie.
If they lynched hughsie,i would be next,and then tarty would need to investigate LJ or ato,wich would result in a lynch of ato.

Well, It still would have been better than this flop. Why was MomsBB being investigated?

24-08-2013, 12:27 AM
(24-08-2013 12:22 AM)DeepThought Wrote:  
(24-08-2013 12:14 AM)Lightvader Wrote:  And then they would lynch you or hughsie.

Well, It still would have been better than this flop. Why was MomsBB being investigated?

Because I told TS and Hughsie that she PMed me saying that FT claimed to be Cable.

And that the reason why Lightvader (the supposed roleblocker) blocked Hughsie was because she PMed him and told him he was the serial killer.

In other words, TS trusted me, exactly like I thought he would.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
24-08-2013, 05:01 AM
(24-08-2013 12:05 AM)DeepThought Wrote:  Imagine if I had sent myself or light to do the kill. The game would have gotten interesting since wolverine would be dead and I would publicly claim that I had tried to kill lightvader... since I was going to be lynched next.

I made the decision to kill Hughsie after he tried to control my actions via blackmail. Basically boiled down to "kill Ato or I come out publicly." Which made my choice clear.

Killing wolverine who was guarding hughsie would have cast suspicion of hughsie. It would have been an excellent outcome. It's a shame really, but a little luck is involved...

Damn Deep, you did betray me. Did you really think I woulda given you an ultimatum without an insurance policy? Big Grin

I wanted A2 dead because you had let slip a mafia member really wanted to target KidC. I didn't think it was you or LV so I figured A2 was trying to expose me. I needed him gone. Had that happened then my plan was for you to be lynched the next day (I didn't want it to happen, I just couldn't figure out a way of stopping it) leaving LV as the only mafia remaining. I was then gonna form a three way alliance between me, LV, and KidC and aim to pick off the others until it was just the three of us left. Once it was just us three I would have KidC killed. LV woulda been under the impression that I was gonna leave him to kill me and claim a victory. Actually I was gonna betray him at the last, lynch him, and claim a sole victory for myself. I had been thinking about a mafia win at one point but a very close run game worked for me as well and I couldn't resist aiming for a sole win for my first game.

Sorry if anyone feels I didn't play the game in the right way. This was my first game and I had no idea of what was and wasn't acceptable other than what was written in the rules. I'm new to all this. The way I'm feeling though I doubt I'll play another game, even though I really enjoyed this one.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
24-08-2013, 06:46 AM
Dude,you played an awsome game. And what makes you think we would trust you? I already knew that after lynching rev you would betray mafia(you're townie, duh) but i never thought it would be this fast

24-08-2013, 07:43 AM
(24-08-2013 06:46 AM)Lightvader Wrote:  Dude,you played an awsome game. And what makes you think we would trust you? I already knew that after lynching rev you would betray mafia(you're townie, duh) but i never thought it would be this fast

I had no intention of betraying you when I did but I was betrayed myself. A2 tried to out me (not sure why), and Deep tried to kill me (both of which woulda outed you as well). I wanted to kill A2 and keep covering for you but things just didn't work out. Sad

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.