Forum Mafia Game

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 5 Average
31-05-2012, 01:42 PM
RE: Forum Mafia Game
(31-05-2012 12:38 PM)Grassy Knoll Wrote:  VOTE: Erxonmai

(31-05-2012 09:57 AM)kineo Wrote:  I think Erx is just trying to get the town meeting going by pointing a finger at someone random.

But then again, he could be trying to divert attention...

I'm doubtful that it's LadyJane though. She hasn't said anything to make me suspicious.

Grassy Knoll has a suspicious name, maybe referencing the JFK assassination? Not enough to go on, but his attempted voice of reason in this unreasonable time makes me want to keep an eye on him. Actually it's suspicious enough to me that we ought to keep an eye... on his body after we lynch him!

My Vote: Grassy Knoll

Reasonable questions make me a target of suspicion? Y'know, wise guys don't like questions from anyone ...reasonable or not. Is this why I've suddenly become your vote?

You just seem very calm and collected... like you've been around death before... like this situation is nothing new to you. That's all I'm saying... and this type of activity does not occur in our small town. It seems to me that it calls for a certain amount of panicked lynching. That's only fair, isn't it?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-05-2012, 02:17 PM (This post was last modified: 31-05-2012 02:23 PM by itsacow.)
Finally out of that damned coma. I am back! (we have shoddy doctors in this town.)

Trying to start a fight now, are we not kineo?
Vote: kineo

Under Repair.
[+] 1 user Likes itsacow's post
31-05-2012, 02:40 PM
(31-05-2012 02:17 PM)itsacow Wrote:  Finally out of that damned coma. I am back! (we have shoddy doctors in this town.)

Trying to start a fight now, are we not kineo?
Vote: kineo

Woah woah woah- let's not go all crazy with the Cheeze Whiz, man. I'm just watching out for the townsfolk! That's all!
31-05-2012, 04:15 PM
What happens if the votes are so spread out there isn't enough for a lynch?
31-05-2012, 04:22 PM
(31-05-2012 04:15 PM)Magoo Wrote:  What happens if the votes are so spread out there isn't enough for a lynch?
I think no one gets lynched and we move on to the next phase.
31-05-2012, 04:56 PM
hmmmmm.... So Erx has accused LJ. I thought initially that Erx was just rattling cages though he hasn't said anything for a while.

I think it's too soon to vote though the fact that he voted so confidently is suspicious to me. If Erx was a cop there would still be potential for screwups. We have only had one night for investigations - not enough to test abilities and build a list of suspects. If Erx is a cop he could also be paranoid or insane without knowing so what he's doing isn't all that smart either way.

Damnit... The statistics just don't support doing anything. Why is Erx so gung-ho? Just not enough info to be sure of anything. Grrrrr...

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
31-05-2012, 05:28 PM
(31-05-2012 04:56 PM)DeepThought Wrote:  Damnit... The statistics just don't support doing anything. Why is Erx so gung-ho? Just not enough info to be sure of anything. Grrrrr...
Exactly. I mean, I'd understand ruffling my feathers and seeing how I react under pressure, but to actually vote for someone in town who didn't even say anything yet? Either a mafia trying to get everyone to target or a serial killer (which I think the example game had as a possibility) is what I'm thinking. Or just super excited to vote. Or just actually hates women and wants them all gone (lol). Either way, why do that right off the bat? I was just going to lay low when it came to the first day, and maybe this might put a target on my back in the night by the mafia (had to consider that), but I am super suspicious and had to vote, cuz day or night I know Erx wants me gone Sad
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post
31-05-2012, 05:28 PM
(31-05-2012 01:32 AM)Leela Wrote:  What an honor to die first
I am a true hero... was

A glorious death! Valhalla prepare for the warrioress!

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
31-05-2012, 05:44 PM (This post was last modified: 31-05-2012 06:41 PM by earmuffs.)
LadyJane - 1 (Erxomai)

GrassyKnoll - 1 (Kineo)
Kineo - 1 (itsacow)

Erxomai - 5 (Magoo, LadyJane, TheBeardedDude, Grassy Knoll, Bemore)

People who haven't voted: Filox, Carlos, DeepThought, GirlyMan

7 votes required for a lynch.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
31-05-2012, 06:29 PM
Since I'm not Erxonmai, I feel rather safe.

I dare you to continue voting for me. You bastards will rue the day you let LJ get away!

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post