You people got till midnight tonight.
Currently 4:45am.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-06-2012, 10:59 AM
RE: Forum Mafia Game
No, my brothers, I just can not kill anyone. It is not my way and you should question your actions. You do realize that it is wrong to kill, anyone. Imagine if you kill an innocent person. I refuse to be a part of that kind of thinking. But if I were an eyewitness, I would come out right away, bullies can not scare me, I do not take threats very well, because justice is on my side.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 1 user Likes Filox's post
01-06-2012, 11:00 AM (This post was last modified: 01-06-2012 11:12 AM by kineo.)
Twice now Carlo has asked for spare change. What's that about Carlos?

Anyone have any thoughts? Were you a bum in the alley that witnessed the murder? If so, speak up!

Or are you like a zombie hobo from South Park? I can't give you my bus fare or I too will need change.

Also: VOTE CHANGE- I vote no lynching. I am withdrawing my accusation of Grassy Knoll. His reasonable approach is a good thing, not a bad thing. Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like kineo's post
01-06-2012, 11:05 AM (This post was last modified: 01-06-2012 11:08 AM by earmuffs.)
(01-06-2012 10:33 AM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  Spare change???

Oh and +1 for the hellbound preacher.
Please make your votes like:

vote: XXX

I will assume your post was a vote for Erx though, I got that impression.

So that is a lynch.

Erxomai is now dead as a dodo.

OP has been updated.

It is now NIGHT PHASE #2

Those with night actions please PM me accordingly.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
01-06-2012, 11:06 AM (This post was last modified: 01-06-2012 11:11 AM by Filox.)
Our friend Carlos is a poor man, without money, obviously. Come with me my friend, I will give you shelter and food. No gay.

Here is some change and some of my old spare cloths as well. Do you have anywhere to sleep tonight. No gay.

P.S.

Stupid mob! That is what you are. A stupid mob. You killed our only doctor. Pray to your Gods now, pray that He saves your soul, because not only that you killed an innocent man, you killed a man that was actually helping you and your children. Only God can save you tonight.

-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 3 users Like Filox's post
01-06-2012, 11:11 AM
(01-06-2012 10:42 AM)DeepThought Wrote:  Well that's freaking dumb. If Filox knows who the mafia are he should be naming names. If the mafia kill him everyone will know his role and who the mafia are. Secrets get people killed.

It depends on the secret- if you're a policeman then admitting so might get your offed as well. Undecided
01-06-2012, 11:37 AM
Don't worry, the way we started, bodyguard then doctor, a policeman is the next logical person to kill... You better pray that you do not vote him, but the right person this time.

-Hunter S. Thompson
01-06-2012, 11:42 AM
(01-06-2012 11:06 AM)Filox Wrote:  Stupid mob! That is what you are. A stupid mob. You killed our only doctor. Pray to your Gods now, pray that He saves your soul, because not only that you killed an innocent man, you killed a man that was actually helping you and your children. Only God can save you tonight.
Sad We aren't the only one to blame here. Erx didn't do anything to help his case. It's almost like he wanted this to happen. Damn you Erx! Why did you just let this happen? Don't you care about what happens to us?

We can still recover from this. Hopefully...

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
01-06-2012, 11:43 AM
(01-06-2012 11:37 AM)Filox Wrote:  Don't worry, the way we started, bodyguard then doctor, a policeman is the next logical person to kill... You better pray that you do not vote him, but the right person this time.

Laughat Mafia.

along with deep thought and erxomai (deceased)

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
01-06-2012, 11:46 AM
Argue No talking in day phase. SSSSSHHHHHHHHHH!