Forum Mafia Game

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 5 Average
02-06-2012, 09:55 AM
RE: Forum Mafia Game
I went with the crowd last time and regreted it. I guess a cop would have voted by now but if we're still shooting in the dark here then my vote is Carlo. Dealing with bums all morning with work has got me thinking. If he's a bum then he is of little use to the townies and could be spared in a wrongful vote.

Vote Carlo
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-06-2012, 10:12 AM
My friends, brothers, stop this. We can works this out only with the help of police, do not take justice into your own hands. The Evil wants that exactly, so that they can lead us on the wrong path.

Bemore, renounce the Evil's way, this will bring you no good in life. I see your plan and there is only one thing for me to do, to try and stop you.

I vote: Bemore

May God have mercy on us all...

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
Find all posts by this user
02-06-2012, 11:22 AM
I agree with Grassy Knoll,

We need to rethink how we are doing things. Though I don't agree with offing someone just because they look like a bum.
Killing another innocent would be bad. We should be choosing people based on good reasons.

The only reason I see against carlo would be him casting the final vote against Erx.. and that is hardly substantive... It's only something to consider.

Being 'expendable' isn't a good reason to pick someone. Dodgy

Also something about Filox acting all passive the last turn and then voting against bemore with the whole preachy spiel...

(02-06-2012 09:55 AM)Grassy Knoll Wrote:  I went with the crowd last time and regreted it. I guess a cop would have voted by now but if we're still shooting in the dark here then my vote is Carlo. Dealing with bums all morning with work has got me thinking. If he's a bum then he is of little use to the townies and could be spared in a wrongful vote.

Vote Carlo

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
02-06-2012, 11:35 AM
I agree but Kineo talks like he may have the goods on Carlo without tipping his hat too much. He may also be playing from an experienced pov? Carlos is acting phishie. No doubt about that.
02-06-2012, 12:03 PM
Have you wondered why Bemore said that he will not comment on his vote? Ask him about that, why the secrecy, why the shadows? This is not the way honest people work.

Confess and we might forgive you!

P.S.

Beggars were often the eyes and ears of Evil organizations...

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
02-06-2012, 12:10 PM
I'm having suspicions about Carlos. He seems like the poor homeless guy on the street, that when you go over to him to give him some money, he beats you up and steals your wallet and whatever else you had. But maybe I'm wrong.
02-06-2012, 12:37 PM
Vote: filox

Your last comment would make sense in real life but not a game.

“Science is simply common sense at its best, that is, rigidly accurate in observation, and merciless to fallacy in logic.”
—Thomas Henry Huxley
[+] 1 user Likes TheBeardedDude's post
02-06-2012, 01:51 PM (This post was last modified: 02-06-2012 02:01 PM by GirlyMan.)
(02-06-2012 07:11 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Mayor has the ability to stop a lynch.

The real mafia woulda make it look like autoerotic asphyxiation, aka Carradining.

Bah, I wouldn't have saved any of their sorry asses anyway. You're on your own now bitches! Stupid atheists.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
02-06-2012, 05:16 PM
Carradinning hahahah hahahha aww now I'm sad because I liked Kung Fu.... Sad

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
[+] 2 users Like lucradis's post
02-06-2012, 06:58 PM
(02-06-2012 11:35 AM)Grassy Knoll Wrote:  I agree but Kineo talks like he may have the goods on Carlo without tipping his hat too much. He may also be playing from an experienced pov? Carlos is acting phishie. No doubt about that.

Nah, I don't have the goods on anyone unfortunately. I like to think I would be good at investigatin' though. I'm sure I could pull a mean steak out or I would be perfect for deep cover vice work. But I failed my psych eval while in the academy. Something about instability or whatever, I don't know... anyway, they didn't trust me with a gun after that and I never got my badge. Oh well. Sad
[+] 1 user Likes kineo's post