• 4 Votes - 5 Average
03-06-2012, 11:11 PM
RE: Forum Mafia Game
(03-06-2012 11:02 PM)bemore Wrote:  FILOX
KINEO
DEEPTHOUGHT

All mafia Dodgy

BEMORE = MAFIA

See mine isn't just red and uppercase... It's bold, underlined, and I used a bigger font.

That makes my point more valid. Rolleyes

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes DeepThought's post
03-06-2012, 11:16 PM
Filox is talking about faith in us. He has faith we will string up an innocent. Freaking mafioso.

“Science is simply common sense at its best, that is, rigidly accurate in observation, and merciless to fallacy in logic.”
—Thomas Henry Huxley
03-06-2012, 11:22 PM
Hang any of the three I mention and if they dont turn out to be mafia.............

.............. then you can hang me.

Thumbsup

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
03-06-2012, 11:24 PM
And so it seems that Bemors other friends are coming out of the closet as well. I think this is the time for a policeman to come forth and confirm my suspicion. Our suspicion. Before it is too late. Or he is still waiting for the right moment.

Bemore and Dude, how could you do this to your townsfolk? Killings, then lynching under the mask of righteousness? You people make me sick, you are the plague of this planet and you need to be purged. Our justice will come!

Stay strong my brothers, we must endure this.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
03-06-2012, 11:28 PM
(03-06-2012 11:24 PM)Filox Wrote:  And so it seems that Bemors other friends are coming out of the closet as well. I think this is the time for a policeman to come forth and confirm my suspicion. Our suspicion. Before it is too late. Or he is still waiting for the right moment.

Bemore and Dude, how could you do this to your townsfolk? Killings, then lynching under the mask of righteousness? You people make me sick, you are the plague of this planet and you need to be purged. Our justice will come!

Stay strong my brothers, we must endure this.
You certainly like stirring the pot with dramatic words Big Grin
I see through your disguise Dodgy

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
03-06-2012, 11:34 PM
I know you see through my "disguise", that is why you said I am mafia, you know I am a threat to you and you want to eliminate the threat. But my strength is unlimited, I will prevail, the righteous will conquer the wicked. We shall be free of you.

-Hunter S. Thompson
03-06-2012, 11:52 PM
(03-06-2012 11:34 PM)Filox Wrote:  I know you see through my "disguise", that is why you said I am mafia, you know I am a threat to you and you want to eliminate the threat. But my strength is unlimited, I will prevail, the righteous will conquer the wicked. We shall be free of you.
Ok then I challenge thee to a dual (im sure earmuffs can write it into the story) of "russian roulette"..... If I lose then I prove my innocence, if I win....... then I may be proven correct in my suspicions.

You up for the challenge then filox??? Willing to stake your life and "unlimited strength"...... or are you going to chicken out???

If anybody else wishes to take part in the game then step forward Cool

So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
04-06-2012, 12:06 AM (This post was last modified: 04-06-2012 01:38 AM by earmuffs.)
Its nice knowing what roles everyone is. Can just sit back and silently chuckle to myself.

But as per always, don't listen to me, continue on with killing each other.

Filox - 2 (bemore, thebeardeddude)
Kineo - 3 (Magoo, Kineo, itsacow)
Carlos - 1 (grassyknoll)
bemore - 2 (Filox, deepthought)
no lynch - 1 (Ladyjane)

Also I like how you guys are getting into it. Its good. I was thinking that if people are keen for another one after I could do a themed. Was thinking maybe Atheist v Theist, Zombie version or maybe even something different like an island survival thing Ive seen done before. But that is a discussion for another time.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
[+] 3 users Like earmuffs's post
04-06-2012, 12:10 AM (This post was last modified: 04-06-2012 12:14 AM by Filox.)
I do not draw my strength for childish games like this. I do not gamble with my life, or that of my fellow man. It goes against my nature, it is not something I can do, I am sorry. You can always try to beat me, we shall see how that goes, one of us is right, the people will decide who it is. It is the most fair of all ways. If you strike me down, I will become more powerful than you can imagine. So, this is a win-win situation for me.

P.S.
Earmuffs, I have 2 votes against me, not one, check the table...

-Hunter S. Thompson
04-06-2012, 12:27 AM
(04-06-2012 12:10 AM)Filox Wrote:  I do not draw my strength for childish games like this. I do not gamble with my life, or that of my fellow man. It goes against my nature, it is not something I can do, I am sorry. You can always try to beat me, we shall see how that goes, one of us is right, the people will decide who it is. It is the most fair of all ways. If you strike me down, I will become more powerful than you can imagine. So, this is a win-win situation for me.

P.S.
Earmuffs, I have 2 votes against me, not one, check the table...
[Image: chicken.jpg]

Cluck cluck......

So I say nothing.

-Bemore.