Forum Mafia Game

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 5 Average
04-06-2012, 07:08 AM
RE: Forum Mafia Game
(04-06-2012 04:27 AM)Grassy Knoll Wrote:  Wow, I layover a few hours and I come back to a Jerry Springer show!

Kineo, if you're going to let your own vote do you in then tell us what you know or change your vote. I don't think that voting for yourself should be allowed but I dunno, I've never played this before.

At the moment I suspect either Bemore or Filox. Difficult choice... Confused
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-06-2012, 09:58 AM
If I was mafia why would I be accusing my fellow mafios???

Hang Filox........ and if im wrong (which I doubt) then my next vote will be for myself and I will willingly put my head through the next noose....... because in death my true identity will be revealed and I will be exonerated.

We begun with 13 people........ 3 townies are dead so this just increases the odds of hanging a mafia member next.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
04-06-2012, 10:04 AM
Bemore, does your signature actually have your plan of action in it? Ha ha. You are hard core. Maybe... too hardcore? Hrmmm.... Consider

Just an FYI I wouldn't put it past mafia pretending to be at each other's throats. That way the votes split and it doesn't matter. Hrmm... More Hrmmmm.... Consider Consider Consider
[+] 2 users Like LadyJane's post
04-06-2012, 10:11 AM
(04-06-2012 10:04 AM)LadyJane Wrote:  Bemore, does your signature actually have your plan of action in it? Ha ha. You are hard core. Maybe... too hardcore? Hrmmm.... Consider

Just an FYI I wouldn't put it past mafia pretending to be at each other's throats. That way the votes split and it doesn't matter. Hrmm... More Hrmmmm.... Consider Consider Consider
Splitting votes to force a no lynch to get a free night to kill someone else off...

Ladyjane might be onto something...

Stirring that pot.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
04-06-2012, 10:13 AM
(04-06-2012 09:58 AM)bemore Wrote:  If I was mafia why would I be accusing my fellow mafios???

Hang Filox........ and if im wrong (which I doubt) then my next vote will be for myself and I will willingly put my head through the next noose....... because in death my true identity will be revealed and I will be exonerated.

We begun with 13 people........ 3 townies are dead so this just increases the odds of hanging a mafia member next.

I'd like to hear your reasoning behind your absolute confidence that I'm mafia.

VOTE CHANGE: Bemore
04-06-2012, 10:27 AM
I spent part of my day on yesterday making some GIFs from the Reno 911 Murder Mystery episode (I made the one I used above), but most of them were too large for imgur... But I thought that they were so fitting for this game- so when I can find another place to host them or remake them so that they're smaller I'll link the album so everyone can use them at will. Big Grin
04-06-2012, 10:44 AM (This post was last modified: 04-06-2012 10:48 AM by bemore.)
My paranoid evaluation of the game so far.......

Telling posts in the thread (the ones I highlight I feel are the most telling)

Filox and deepthought defo seem to back each other up a lot....... I wasnt sure about Kineo until he said something that is listed in the posts I have submitted as my evidence.

But you can hang me and see im innocent if you so please Cool or wait until the night phase and watch me get bumped off Smile

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
04-06-2012, 10:48 AM
Ya selfish bastards wont give me any money! SCREW ALL OF 'YA!

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
04-06-2012, 10:49 AM
*flicks a canadian quarter at Carlos*

“Science is simply common sense at its best, that is, rigidly accurate in observation, and merciless to fallacy in logic.”
—Thomas Henry Huxley
[+] 2 users Like TheBeardedDude's post
04-06-2012, 10:57 AM
Just to throw a little confusion into the mix......... I wouldnt be lying when I say that I am neither mafia, nor am I a townie Consider

(unlucky 13)

So I say nothing.

-Bemore.