Forum Mafia Game

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 5 Average
04-06-2012, 11:06 AM
RE: Forum Mafia Game
(03-06-2012 10:24 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  
(03-06-2012 09:55 PM)kineo Wrote:  Y'all are gonna have a blast in your mafia-infested town when you lynch all your fellow townsmen.
What does that mean?

That means that if you kill me you're going to lose another townsman. And the ratio of townsmen to mafia will continue to swing in the favor of the mafia. Sad
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-06-2012, 11:08 AM (This post was last modified: 04-06-2012 11:14 AM by kineo.)
(04-06-2012 10:57 AM)bemore Wrote:  Just to throw a little confusion into the mix......... I wouldnt be lying when I say that I am neither mafia, nor am I a townie Consider

(unlucky 13)

Doesn't every player either win with the townsmen or win with the mafia? How many roles are left? We've already lost the doctor, bodyguard, and the mayor. We still presumably have a cop, a role blocker, and mafia. What else is left?

Are you suggesting that you're a cop? Because if so, then I don't believe you. You'd have to have done some investigating. There have only been two night phases and you've pointed your finger at 3 players. Also being that I know that I am not mafia and you've accused me- that tells me that you definitely are NOT a cop or else you are making accusations without having investigated first.

It looks to me like you're mafia pretending to be a cop! But what's with the reference to the number 13?

A quandary...
04-06-2012, 11:11 AM
(04-06-2012 11:08 AM)kineo Wrote:  
(04-06-2012 10:57 AM)bemore Wrote:  Just to throw a little confusion into the mix......... I wouldnt be lying when I say that I am neither mafia, nor am I a townie Consider

(unlucky 13)

Doesn't every player either win with the townsmen or win with the mafia?
Hush mafioso Cool

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
04-06-2012, 11:17 AM
(04-06-2012 11:11 AM)bemore Wrote:  
(04-06-2012 11:08 AM)kineo Wrote:  Doesn't every player either win with the townsmen or win with the mafia?
Hush mafioso Cool

You're definitely mafia.

I changed my vote to Bemore already, right? Just in case:

VOTE: BEMORE
04-06-2012, 12:04 PM
(04-06-2012 11:08 AM)kineo Wrote:  But what's with the reference to the number 13?

A quandary...
Originally we started with 6 townies.
6 mafia.
and me.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
04-06-2012, 12:10 PM
(04-06-2012 12:04 PM)bemore Wrote:  
(04-06-2012 11:08 AM)kineo Wrote:  But what's with the reference to the number 13?

A quandary...
6 mafia.
and me.

Hmmm..... Consider
04-06-2012, 12:58 PM
You've claimed to be the "other" in the game. No one else has claimed this, though I'm not sure what the "other" is and which side you ultimately play for. Are you pro-townie? Or pro-mafia? No one has contended your position as the "other". I would think that if a policeman spoke up and said, "I am a cop and so-and-so are the mafia" and he was right, then one of the mafia would be flushed and would speak up to contend and say they are actually the cop. But now that I've said something, if anyone speaks up that they are the "other" then in my mind, that would point the finger at them being the mafia...

So, no one has contended your position as the "other". That could be because you are pro-mafia, so they don't need to dispute what you say. Or it could be because no one knows what it is that you do. Your only known activities so far have been to vote to lynch an innocent person, and to point your accusations at 3 people; one of whom I know for certain to be innocent. So that tells me you don't "know" anything.

I think that removes enough suspicion from you for now Bemore...

And Carlo: here's $10, go buy yourself a nice dinner. Smile

VOTE CHANGE: No lynch.
04-06-2012, 03:12 PM
(04-06-2012 12:04 PM)bemore Wrote:  

A quandary...
6 mafia.
and me.
That doesn't make sense. There are 10 ppl left, if there are 6 mafia they would have won because they'd just vote/ lynch everyone left. Isn't it a majority rules? I'm confused (again) now. I can't find the post with the exact numbers. And if bemore is an other then we have 6 mafia 1 other and 3 townsies.
04-06-2012, 03:36 PM
(04-06-2012 03:12 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  
(04-06-2012 12:04 PM)bemore Wrote:  Originally we started with 6 townies.
6 mafia.
and me.
That doesn't make sense. There are 10 ppl left, if there are 6 mafia they would have won because they'd just vote/ lynch everyone left. Isn't it a majority rules? I'm confused (again) now. I can't find the post with the exact numbers. And if bemore is an other then we have 6 mafia 1 other and 3 townsies.

Vote Change: bemore

There should be more townies than mafia. No one knows the count and it's obvious he's stirring the pot to confuse us all. Folks, don't waste your vote on a no-lynch.

Carlo, here's an application for the local Italian pizzeria. Clean yourself up and get off the streets -there's a lot of kill'n going down around here.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-06-2012, 03:36 PM (This post was last modified: 04-06-2012 03:40 PM by itsacow.)
(04-06-2012 04:01 AM)Magoo Wrote:  I agreen with what LadyJane is saying. We cant risk voting out another townsfolk. I think bemore is not mafia. He seems like another erxomai, pounting fingers at random people. I think kineo is suspicous, but i dont want to risk another towny.

Vote: None

Magoo seems extremely suspicous. He cast the first vote for Erxomai and that was his only post. He then casted a no vote agreeing with lady jane.

Vote Change: Magoo.

By the way kineo you are no longer under suspicion by me.

Under Repair.