Forum Mafia Game

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 5 Average
04-06-2012, 03:39 PM (This post was last modified: 04-06-2012 03:46 PM by kineo.)
RE: Forum Mafia Game
Post Retracted
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-06-2012, 03:41 PM
(04-06-2012 03:12 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  
(04-06-2012 12:04 PM)bemore Wrote:  Originally we started with 6 townies.
6 mafia.
and me.
That doesn't make sense. There are 10 ppl left, if there are 6 mafia they would have won because they'd just vote/ lynch everyone left. Isn't it a majority rules? I'm confused (again) now. I can't find the post with the exact numbers. And if bemore is an other then we have 6 mafia 1 other and 3 townsies.

For some reason I assumed that there would be 3 mafia. But maybe that's because that's how many people Bemore accused... I don't see a post with numbers either though.

There can't be a majority of mafia already on the second day, can there?
04-06-2012, 03:44 PM
Kineo, look at my post, as I have changed it.

Under Repair.
04-06-2012, 03:45 PM
(04-06-2012 03:36 PM)itsacow Wrote:  
(04-06-2012 04:01 AM)Magoo Wrote:  I agreen with what LadyJane is saying. We cant risk voting out another townsfolk. I think bemore is not mafia. He seems like another erxomai, pounting fingers at random people. I think kineo is suspicous, but i dont want to risk another towny.

Vote: None

Magoo seems extremely suspicous. He cast the first vote for Erxomai and that was his only post. He then casted a no vote agreeing with lady jane.

Vote Change: Magoo.

By the way kineo you are no longer under suspicion by me.
I'm with you.

Vote Change: Magoo

Bemore- please clarify how you know how many mafia there are. That alone is suspicious.
04-06-2012, 03:49 PM
I have a sad feeling that I may die tonight though...

Under Repair.
04-06-2012, 04:07 PM
(04-06-2012 03:49 PM)itsacow Wrote:  I have a sad feeling that I may die tonight though...

Doubtful- no one has been more vocal than I. I'm betting that the mafia want to shut me up. Confused
04-06-2012, 04:09 PM
(04-06-2012 04:07 PM)kineo Wrote:  
(04-06-2012 03:49 PM)itsacow Wrote:  I have a sad feeling that I may die tonight though...

Doubtful- no one has been more vocal than I. I'm betting that the mafia want to shut me up. Confused
Well you probably have not accused a mafia member yet. Tongue

Under Repair.
04-06-2012, 04:16 PM
Bemore seems suspicious to me after all of this. Everyone keeps changing votes and I can't get facts straight. If Bemore is an 'other' what can that do for him to tell everyone, doesn't that make him a target? Why would he say that unless he felt safe?

Scared I'll get the lynch for pointing this stuff out, but if we keep changing votes and discussing does daytime last longer or no? Eek!
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post
04-06-2012, 04:22 PM
(04-06-2012 04:16 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  Bemore seems suspicious to me after all of this. Everyone keeps changing votes and I can't get facts straight. If Bemore is an 'other' what can that do for him to tell everyone, doesn't that make him a target? Why would he say that unless he felt safe?

Scared I'll get the lynch for pointing this stuff out, but if we keep changing votes and discussing does daytime last longer or no? Eek!
I'm pretty sure I'm done changing my vote. But this is how it gets with these games- crazy! Big Grin

Day time should end at roughly 7:40pm Eastern, based on when earmuffs said we had 16hrs left of day time. We have just over an hour to lynch Magoo. Let's get hoppin' people!
04-06-2012, 04:41 PM
If I die tonight, let it be known that Magoo is mafia, for I am the Watcher! I spied on him last night as he walked into the City Hall(Council Building for you europeans). He then left the building, and lo and behold the mayor was dead.
Now that I have revealed this fact, I may be killed tonight. Though if I die, you will know that magoo is mafia. If I do not die, the mafia could merely be biding their time, or they want to let me live to mislead you into believing Magoo is innocent, but sadly, he is not.

Under Repair.
[+] 1 user Likes itsacow's post