Forum Mafia Game

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 5 Average
04-06-2012, 05:05 PM
RE: Forum Mafia Game
(04-06-2012 05:03 PM)bemore Wrote:  
(04-06-2012 04:41 PM)itsacow Wrote:  If I die tonight, let it be known that Magoo is mafia, for I am the Watcher! I spied on him last night as he walked into the City Hall(Council Building for you europeans). He then left the building, and lo and behold the mayor was dead.
Circumstancial.

Just because somebody goes into a building does not make them a killer.......... now if you had said you witnessed the crime then that would be different.
Why else would someone visit the City Hall at night?

Under Repair.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-06-2012, 05:05 PM
(04-06-2012 05:03 PM)bemore Wrote:  
(04-06-2012 04:41 PM)itsacow Wrote:  If I die tonight, let it be known that Magoo is mafia, for I am the Watcher! I spied on him last night as he walked into the City Hall(Council Building for you europeans). He then left the building, and lo and behold the mayor was dead.
Circumstancial.

Just because somebody goes into a building does not make them a killer.......... now if you had said you witnessed the crime then that would be different.
You're not pro-town. You are here simply to cause chaos, and nothing more. Which makes you pro-mafia, if not mafia itself.

You may need to be strung up tomorrow just in case.
[+] 1 user Likes kineo's post
04-06-2012, 05:07 PM
(04-06-2012 05:02 PM)itsacow Wrote:  I was only here for one night. (I was gone the first night and my night action was skipped.)
Here is what I think though.
Definently Mafia
Magoo. I saw hiw walk into the city hall the night of the mayors murder.
Not Sure if Mafia:
bemore has not voted against Magoo even though I have risked life for the revelation
lady jane tried to change the topic from my Magoo controversy
Probably Pro Town:
kineo voted with me against magoo and a mafia would not contribute to the lynching of another mafia (though he may be mafia trying to mislead us)
Im not sure about every body else.
Well if you peeps do decide to hang magoo and he turns out to be a townie then that makes you a liar Itsacow.

That would defo prove that you are mafia and should be strung up immediatley afterwards.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
04-06-2012, 05:08 PM
Alright, I'll go Magoo with you guys. It is circumstantial but I think it's a split vote so I'll change mine to keep this ball rolling.

Vote change: Magoo
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-06-2012, 05:10 PM
(04-06-2012 05:05 PM)kineo Wrote:  
(04-06-2012 05:03 PM)bemore Wrote:  Circumstancial.

You're not pro-town. You are here simply to cause chaos, and nothing more. Which makes you pro-mafia, if not mafia itself.

You may need to be strung up tomorrow just in case.
Im actually Pro-Town AND Pro-Mafia.

But most of all im PRO-BEMORE Bowing

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
04-06-2012, 05:12 PM
Fuck it........ VOTE CHANGE:Magoo

If he is innocent then I shall be stringing up itsacow next (Mooooooooooooooooooooo)

So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
04-06-2012, 05:13 PM
(04-06-2012 04:09 PM)itsacow Wrote:  
(04-06-2012 04:07 PM)kineo Wrote:  Doubtful- no one has been more vocal than I. I'm betting that the mafia want to shut me up. Confused
Well you probably have not accused a mafia member yet. Tongue

The mafia would be terribly foolish to send anyone else but Magoo on a hit tonight if he's not strung up today. They would risk you investigating and finding out yet another mafia member.
04-06-2012, 05:13 PM
(04-06-2012 05:07 PM)bemore Wrote:  
(04-06-2012 05:02 PM)itsacow Wrote:  I was only here for one night. (I was gone the first night and my night action was skipped.)
Here is what I think though.
Definently Mafia
Magoo. I saw hiw walk into the city hall the night of the mayors murder.
Not Sure if Mafia:
bemore has not voted against Magoo even though I have risked life for the revelation
lady jane tried to change the topic from my Magoo controversy
Probably Pro Town:
kineo voted with me against magoo and a mafia would not contribute to the lynching of another mafia (though he may be mafia trying to mislead us)
Im not sure about every body else.
Well if you peeps do decide to hang magoo and he turns out to be a townie then that makes you a liar Itsacow.

That would defo prove that you are mafia and should be strung up immediatley afterwards.

Well then I must have misinterpreted the message that magoo went into the town hall the night the mayor is dead.
Why are you so vehemently defending Magoo? One townie does not mean much, but one more dead mafia means a lot.

-no longer applicable-

Under Repair.
04-06-2012, 05:16 PM
(04-06-2012 05:13 PM)itsacow Wrote:  
(04-06-2012 05:07 PM)bemore Wrote:  Well if you peeps do decide to hang magoo and he turns out to be a townie then that makes you a liar Itsacow.

Well then I must have misinterpreted the message.......
Back peddling eh???

So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
04-06-2012, 05:20 PM
(04-06-2012 05:05 PM)itsacow Wrote:  
(04-06-2012 05:03 PM)bemore Wrote:  Circumstancial.

Why else would someone visit the City Hall at night?
Well, why were you there?