Forum Mafia Game

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 5 Average
04-06-2012, 10:52 PM (This post was last modified: 04-06-2012 10:56 PM by DeepThought.)
RE: Forum Mafia Game
Holly shit! But how do we know Magoo isn't our cop? Assuming itsacow is telling the truth..

He could have been investigating....

But wow...

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-06-2012, 11:02 PM
Wow, never thought of the cop angle... but still it is quite the coincidence that a cop would investigate the person who murdered the mayor on the same night.

Under Repair.
04-06-2012, 11:16 PM (This post was last modified: 05-06-2012 12:33 AM by DeepThought.)
Could explain why our cop has been silent - not getting any results.. Cos of bad luck - investigating someone that got killed.

There are other night abilities also.

If the cop isn't Magoo it would be worth investigating him. Dodgy

Bemore admitted isn't on our side either. He will probably stab us in the back at any convenient moment. Dodgy

Filox is still acting strange... Dodgy

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
05-06-2012, 12:54 AM
Off-game:

I am not online all the time, that is why I have pauses with my comments, I comment every time I am online...

In-game:

Friends, do not forget about treachery, a snakes tongue is split in 2 and can tell us 2 different and sound stories.

First, I want to ask Carlos, why are you still begging for money, yet you didn't respond to my calling for shelter and food? I offered you more than money, I offer you comfort and safety and maybe even a way to earn some money and start your new life. Give a man a fish...

As for our current situation, I am glad it all worked out the way it did. Taking someone's life is never easy or good, even if they are bad persons. But we still have a problem with a common enemy. Come on people, someone needs to know something.

Bemore, I am sorry and ashamed I have casted a first vote, but I felt the need to make it so. I am not proud of my actions, but I am only human, after all. And I am still not convinced of your innocence.

I will meditate on this for a while and tell you my findings in a few hours. Good luck during night.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
05-06-2012, 01:44 AM
Woah woah woah! Can't you see what's happening here!?

First of all, grassy knoll was voting bemore, a minute later changes vote to me, showing no logic behind the decision. Then itsacow comes out of nowhere and teams up with kineo to start a campaign to lynch me. They are literally walking around town roaring VOTE MAGOO VOTE MAGOO! It's one big cover up, propaganda campaign by the mafia coz people are getting suspicious. And bemore only voted for me coz he was going along with the crowd, which he always does.

Just look at kineo's posts. He is saying things like "Come on! Only 2 more votes!" Itsacow's story was just another lie to add merit to there outrageous claims. Don't you people get it?? Kineo and itsacow are definitely mafia. I probably won't have enough time to find out who the third mafia is, so I say this to you fellow townsfolk, I bid you farewell, I have served you well..
05-06-2012, 02:10 AM
Don't forget to get those night actions into me people.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
05-06-2012, 02:37 AM
Do not worry Magoo, I will be the one to take the punishment this night. But they do not know... So let them come, it will all become more clear when they come to me. Come my children, come, I am waiting and I am ready for you, my faith is strong, my power is unparalleled.

YOU SHALL NOT PASS!

-Hunter S. Thompson
05-06-2012, 03:34 AM
No Filox is not Gandulf from the lord of the rings I can tell you that much now.

Though... possible theme idea..?

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
05-06-2012, 04:06 AM
Forget about new themes, we are still working on this one and I find it to be rather interesting. Mafia is always a good theme. Focus people, focus.

P.S.

I am human, no wizard or God.

Smile

-Hunter S. Thompson
05-06-2012, 05:44 AM (This post was last modified: 05-06-2012 05:50 AM by bemore.)
In a game of twists and turns and surprises............

VOTE: MAGOO 100% Mafia

EDIT: If magoo is hanged I have a "feeling" that Filox and Deepthought will target me next......... so watch out for that one people, I may have to return to this post Smile

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.