Forum Mafia Game

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 5 Average
05-06-2012, 06:17 AM
RE: Forum Mafia Game
Seriously, what do people have against me?? I never did anything wrong!

Well I guess we all know who the mafia are now.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-06-2012, 06:25 AM
(pulls out a violin for magoo)

When you get hanged, which is allways a possibility.... on your tombstone it will say Mafioso.

I shall be digging a plot next to it in preparation for my next vote after you which will be deepthought.

Thumbsup

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
05-06-2012, 06:29 AM
NEVEEEEEERRRRR!!!
05-06-2012, 06:43 AM
(05-06-2012 06:29 AM)Magoo Wrote:  NEVEEEEEERRRRR!!!
Im sure people will be thinking what an odd reply???

Never as in never you will die because you are mafioso???

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
05-06-2012, 06:47 AM
I will never lose my honour. I am innocent, and have done no wrong. I forgive my accusers, they are mislead by the wicked ways of the mafia..
05-06-2012, 06:55 AM
(05-06-2012 06:47 AM)Magoo Wrote:  I will never lose my honour. I am innocent, and have done no wrong. I forgive my accusers, they are mislead by the wicked ways of the mafia..
[Image: Grass_Snake_Tongue.jpg]

I realise people may be questioning my motives right now but let me tell you "time" will tell.

VOTE: MAGOO
(next if magoo dies.....Deepthought)

So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
05-06-2012, 06:55 AM
Ah, Magoo is starting to talk the talk. Now, if you plan on imitating me, you need to do better than that and the better you are, the more false you will sound. Isn't your "family" known to be highly honorable, at least when they are concerned? I believe you've done nothing wrong, in your eyes, but what about our eyes? Snake with forked tongue maybe... Do you have a friend called Bemore, maybe?
Smile

Hey, bartender, hit another one here for my friends, we will need a few more rounds tonight...

P.S.
You might wonder why I talk differently from post to post, that is because I tend to be off-duty (not cop duty) and drinking whiskey in a bar. Then I talk more like normal people. But while I am working, I have to talk the talk. I see some of you already wondered why is that. Come, have a drink with me, I'll explain everything...

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
05-06-2012, 06:58 AM
(05-06-2012 06:55 AM)Filox Wrote:  Ah, Magoo is starting to talk the talk. Now, if you plan on imitating me, you need to do better than that and the better you are, the more false you will sound. Isn't your "family" known to be highly honorable, at least when they are concerned? I believe you've done nothing wrong, in your eyes, but what about our eyes? Snake with forked tongue maybe... Do you have a friend called Bemore, maybe?
Smile

Hey, bartender, hit another one here for my friends, we will need a few more rounds tonight...

P.S.
You might wonder why I talk differently from post to post, that is because I tend to be off-duty (not cop duty) and drinking whiskey in a bar. Then I talk more like normal people. But while I am working, I have to talk the talk. I see some of you already wondered why is that. Come, have a drink with me, I'll explain everything...
Why choose this exact moment in time to reveal your a "fed"???
Stipulate the times you are "on duty"...... is it a game claus or is it something you choose???

So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
05-06-2012, 07:11 AM
Look, you have to base your accusations on evidence. What evidence shows that I'm mafia?? None! I belive kineo, itsacow and bemore are mafia, because they are looking for someone to blame. Have you seen the way kineo was trying to rally everyone into voting for me??
05-06-2012, 07:16 AM
What part of NOT COP DUTY did you not see? Hik... Already half drunk and you mak me explaib thingz to ya. I am off-duty, meaning, out of my working place, I am relaxing in a more relaxed atmosphere now, that is why I have called you out to have a drink with me...

Jesus help me, some people just...

hikup...

[Image: super.gif]

And no, I am not a superhero as well, I only like this Superhik guy, so I used his picture. You wouldn't understand...

Smile

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson