Forum Mafia Game

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 5 Average
05-06-2012, 07:23 AM
RE: Forum Mafia Game
(05-06-2012 06:17 AM)Magoo Wrote:  Seriously, what do people have against me?? I never did anything wrong!

Well I guess we all know who the mafia are now.

Don't get me wrong Magoo. You're a nice guy and all, it's just that you're mafia and you're killing innocent townsfolk and I can't abide that. The dude does not abide.

You're going to need to be lynched. Sorry man.

HEY FOLKS, DON'T FORGET TO VOTE MAGOO NEXT DAYTIME ACTION!

Don't mind that Magoo, just needed to get a quick message out to the townsfolk. Anyway, let's have a game of poker while you're waiting to get lynched. Smile
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-06-2012, 07:25 AM
(05-06-2012 07:16 AM)Filox Wrote:  What part of NOT COP DUTY did you not see? Hik... Already half drunk and you mak me explaib thingz to ya. I am off-duty, meaning, out of my working place, I am relaxing in a more relaxed atmosphere now, that is why I have called you out to have a drink with me...

Jesus help me, some people just...

hikup...

[Image: super.gif]

And no, I am not a superhero as well, I only like this Superhik guy, so I used his picture. You wouldn't understand...

Smile

You some sort of preacher or something?

I am hesitant to believe you... Convince me.
05-06-2012, 07:28 AM
(05-06-2012 06:55 AM)bemore Wrote:  
(05-06-2012 06:47 AM)Magoo Wrote:  I will never lose my honour. I am innocent, and have done no wrong. I forgive my accusers, they are mislead by the wicked ways of the mafia..
I realise people may be questioning my motives right now but let me tell you "time" will tell.

VOTE: MAGOO
(next if magoo dies.....Deepthought)
If we vote for Magoo and he's innocent you realise it will be you who will be our next target. Sure I question your motives since you act so certain without having any proof.

As an 'Other' you are going after people at random. Like a dog with rabies...

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
[+] 1 user Likes DeepThought's post
05-06-2012, 07:33 AM (This post was last modified: 05-06-2012 07:42 AM by bemore.)
(05-06-2012 07:28 AM)DeepThought Wrote:  
(05-06-2012 06:55 AM)bemore Wrote:  I realise people may be questioning my motives right now but let me tell you "time" will tell.

VOTE: MAGOO
(next if magoo dies.....Deepthought)
If we vote for Magoo and he's innocent you realise it will be you who will be our next target. Sure I question your motives since you act so certain without having any proof.

As an 'Other' you are going after people at random. Like a dog with rabies...
What happens though when magoo dies and gets proven??? Have you planned for that one yet???

EDIT: And yes if magoo is innocent (which I know 100% hes not) then of course I will accept a lynching myself.

How are you going to stitch me up then???

2nd EDIT: Hold on deepthought how do you know that Magoo isnt mafia (because your mafia yourself) ??? So if he dies It will be me who becomes your next target???

Who are "we" as in "our" next target deepthought???

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
05-06-2012, 07:33 AM
Once again kineo is trying to cover up. He's trying to make it sound so smack-in-the-face obvious that I'm mafia, everyone should vote for me and not question if I really am guilty or not, and if kineo is only talking crap.
05-06-2012, 07:37 AM
(05-06-2012 07:33 AM)Magoo Wrote:  Once again kineo is trying to cover up. He's trying to make it sound so smack-in-the-face obvious that I'm mafia, everyone should vote for me and not question if I really am guilty or not, and if kineo is only talking crap.
We have an outspoken cop. You are mafia. Sad
05-06-2012, 07:39 AM
(05-06-2012 07:37 AM)kineo Wrote:  
(05-06-2012 07:33 AM)Magoo Wrote:  Once again kineo is trying to cover up. He's trying to make it sound so smack-in-the-face obvious that I'm mafia, everyone should vote for me and not question if I really am guilty or not, and if kineo is only talking crap.
We have an outspoken cop. You are mafia. Sad

And you just going to 'believe' that cop?? You do realise that the mafia can bluff and pretend to be a cop?
05-06-2012, 07:44 AM
Hik, burp... UAAAHHHHHAARG... (puking). Jesus Christ, cheap ass whiskey. What the fu... What are you guys talking about? What the he... You all look like mobsters to me. hik. spit. Oh God my head. You know what, it's been a hard day, you have all wore me out. I'm going to bed and if I survive the night, I'm gonna ... Hell if I know what.

Don't tell anyone I got this wasted, not good for my reputation. I'll see you tomorrow, don't forget to come.

:::walking away, mumbling:::

...bunch of God damn heathens, fear nothing, care for nobody, fuck you all. Oh shit, forgive me. Ah man, ah, oh come on... mumbel, mumbel, mumble... He wants to play poker with me, crazy mobsters, always after my money, like I have to give away, you should give me money... they even think I 'm a cop... hihihi

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 2 users Like Filox's post
05-06-2012, 07:50 AM
Read the board people........ I am backed by nobody here...I am a loner... I know I am accusing three people (Truth be told not 100% sure on filox) but I am definitely sure on Deepthought and Magoo.

I have two pieces of evidence...... one damning and the other one circumstancial........ laughable thing is I could tell you about them but whos to say you (as in the townies) would actually believe me anyway???

I wouldnt be surprised if I get bumped off soon..... Weeping

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
05-06-2012, 07:52 AM
(05-06-2012 07:44 AM)Filox Wrote:  Hik, burp... UAAAHHHHHAARG... (puking). Jesus Christ, cheap ass whiskey. What the fu... What are you guys talking about? What the he... You all look like mobsters to me. hik. spit. Oh God my head. You know what, it's been a hard day, you have all wore me out. I'm going to bed and if I survive the night, I'm gonna ... Hell if I know what.

Don't tell anyone I got this wasted, not good for my reputation. I'll see you tomorrow, don't forget to come.

:::walking away, mumbling:::

...bunch of God damn heathens, fear nothing, care for nobody, fuck you all. Oh shit, forgive me. Ah man, ah, oh come on... mumbel, mumbel, mumble... He wants to play poker with me, crazy mobsters, always after my money, like I have to give away, you should give me money... they even think I 'm a cop... hihihi
Whiskey???

More like cold tea you snake Dodgy

So I say nothing.

-Bemore.