Forum Mafia Game

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 5 Average
05-06-2012, 08:25 AM
RE: Forum Mafia Game
Ok can anyone is voting to lynch me, please say why.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-06-2012, 09:50 AM (This post was last modified: 05-06-2012 09:58 AM by bemore.)
Retracted

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
05-06-2012, 09:54 AM
(05-06-2012 08:25 AM)Magoo Wrote:  Ok can anyone is voting to lynch me, please say why.
Because your mafia and I have the proof and you know it Thumbsup

In fact why dont you call me out with regards to proof??? Sleepy

On another note I have re-read the original story on post 1 and noticed this............

The Godfather sat at his desk in his new country home. In front of him stood two finely dressed young men.

That must mean there are 3 mafia members Consider

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
05-06-2012, 10:43 AM
(05-06-2012 09:54 AM)bemore Wrote:  
(05-06-2012 08:25 AM)Magoo Wrote:  Ok can anyone is voting to lynch me, please say why.
Because your mafia and I have the proof and you know it Thumbsup

On another note I have re-read the original story on post 1 and noticed this............

The Godfather sat at his desk in his new country home. In front of him stood two finely dressed young men.

Proof???? You have no proof and you know it. If you have proof, then go ahead and show it to everyone.
05-06-2012, 11:09 AM
(05-06-2012 10:43 AM)Magoo Wrote:  
(05-06-2012 09:54 AM)bemore Wrote:  Because your mafia and I have the proof and you know it Thumbsup

Proof???? You have no proof and you know it. If you have proof, then go ahead and show it to everyone.
So you and your mafia buddies will know to hone in on him?

Vote: Magoo

“Science is simply common sense at its best, that is, rigidly accurate in observation, and merciless to fallacy in logic.”
—Thomas Henry Huxley
05-06-2012, 11:11 AM
Its Night time right now. We should be in bed, but the bar seems to be full of people.

Under Repair.
05-06-2012, 11:32 AM
Oops. I thought we had already lost someone. Hope I didn't paint a target on my back for Magoo to off me in the night. If I find a horse head in my bed....

“Science is simply common sense at its best, that is, rigidly accurate in observation, and merciless to fallacy in logic.”
—Thomas Henry Huxley
05-06-2012, 11:42 AM
(05-06-2012 11:32 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  Oops. I thought we had already lost someone. Hope I didn't paint a target on my back for Magoo to off me in the night. If I find a horse head in my bed....

He's probably more ready to put a hit out on hit by now, I've been pressing to get him lynched quite vocally.

I trust what itsacow said; his story lines up.
05-06-2012, 12:47 PM (This post was last modified: 05-06-2012 01:39 PM by LadyJane.)
Lots of activity for the night time, I'm gonna go to bed. But this evening does seem to point more towards magoo... hmmm. Wish I knew if all these people are who they say they are.

Hopefully I'll see you all in the AM!
05-06-2012, 12:48 PM (This post was last modified: 05-06-2012 12:53 PM by bemore.)
Ok Magoo has called me out so here it is.

I recieved a message from Magoo earlier on and it said this.............

Ok here's the deal. If I die then you die. I know you are a survivor and
you can't eliminate all of us. We will take you out next if you take me
out. Vote for Carlos as a show of good faith and you can win the game
with us. We are the only ones who can guarantee you a win.

So, what's it gonna be?

..........tbh I did ponder the offer briefly but I thought it would be more fun to "sleuth" out the mafia members myself. So I refused.

The other circumstancial evidence I have is this.................

I spent a good part of this afternoon on the net and after I got the message off magoo I decided to check up on him......... so I decided to view his profile and his status kept changing between "reading/writing private message"....... So I decided to check all of the other available to see online users and the only other person to have there status set to "reading/writing" private messages was Deepthought....... Its circumstancial as it isnt a crime to send PMs on this forum....... however I just find it a little bit too much of a co-incidence.

Now heres the thing........ you probably wont believe me and I can understand why........ however short of taking a screenshot of the message and posting it on photobucket (which im willing to do if requested) and then on here...... you just have to take my word for it.

Im that sure of myself that if you lynch magoo and he miraculosuly turns out to be innocent I will only vote for myself to be hung from that moment onwards....... If you doubt me then think of what I have to gain from doing what I am doing???? If im making it all up then surely I will just be lynched myself the next day........ so that is a shit tactic that will just see my own demise.

EDIT: So, the mafia in wanting to off carlos next, I imagine that he is a townie???

So I say nothing.

-Bemore.