Forum Mafia Game

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 5 Average
05-06-2012, 01:08 PM
RE: Forum Mafia Game
I will post the screenshot as proof but in a kind of sick and perverse way I will only do it if Magoo asks me to........ caus I know he wont, and if he does he gets proven Thumbsup

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-06-2012, 01:16 PM
I am not sure it's really all that fair to be looking at other players' status to determine if they are mafia or not. It could be misleading because they could be PMing the mod for a different role, they could be PMing someone for a completely different reason not related to the game at all, and also it's a tool itself that has to be used for the game... seems like a bad idea to try to use that to our benefit.

But as far as your PM- is it allowable to repost a private PM as evidence?
05-06-2012, 01:27 PM
(05-06-2012 01:08 PM)bemore Wrote:  I will post the screenshot as proof but in a kind of sick and perverse way I will only do it if Magoo asks me to........ caus I know he wont, and if he does he gets proven Thumbsup
Vote 1 to lynch bemore. Is it bemore or be-MadeMan? Consider

Lookit me! I'm peeing on city hall! Golden Showers! Wee!!!!!!!

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
05-06-2012, 01:46 PM
What is your angle here Carlos?

“Science is simply common sense at its best, that is, rigidly accurate in observation, and merciless to fallacy in logic.”
—Thomas Henry Huxley
[+] 2 users Like TheBeardedDude's post
05-06-2012, 01:56 PM
(05-06-2012 01:46 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  What is your angle here Carlos?
Yes I too would like to know this Consider

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
05-06-2012, 02:56 PM
Why are people believing these mafia scum. Where are my fellow townsfolk to back me up? Sad The mafia own the town!
05-06-2012, 03:29 PM
(05-06-2012 02:56 PM)Magoo Wrote:  Why are people believing these mafia scum. Where are my fellow townsfolk to back me up? Sad The mafia own the town!
It's too late for that reverse accusation game. We know you're mafia and you can't hide it!
[+] 1 user Likes kineo's post
05-06-2012, 07:46 PM
It is now DAY PHASE #3 get those votes in people.

Just a note, I've got records of all night actions I will show at the end of the game in case people are confused or are interested to see how useless and useful their action choices were.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
05-06-2012, 08:45 PM
(05-06-2012 01:44 AM)Magoo Wrote:  Just look at kineo's posts. He is saying things like "Come on! Only 2 more votes!" Itsacow's story was just another lie to add merit to there outrageous claims. Don't you people get it?? Kineo and itsacow are definitely mafia. I probably won't have enough time to find out who the third mafia is, so I say this to you fellow townsfolk, I bid you farewell, I have served you well..

Magoo, you may claim to be a cop but based off your narrative I don't buy it. After 2 nights investigation (at the time of writing) how could you find 2 mafia? And then you accuse Magoo and Kineo?

I'm with the cow on this. Mooooooo!

Vote: Magoo

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
05-06-2012, 08:47 PM
Many of you did not believe me. Many of you thought me to be mafia. Magoo is now dead, the conductor of all the terrible atrocities againt this town. If you did not believe me, then you shall believe me now. For I am the watcher, and I see what others do not.

Under Repair.