Forum Mafia Game

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 5 Average
05-06-2012, 09:13 PM
RE: Forum Mafia Game
Heating up in here! Woohooo!!! We got a mafia!

I agreed about magoo before this even happened, plus he was about to kill a girl.
Quote:He spotted a good target in the distance, he crept slowly towards her keeping his distance. He slowly took a switchblade out of his pocket as he got closer and closer.
I'm thinking it's me.

Grassy, I am not sure about you, but you seem suspicious....
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-06-2012, 09:16 PM
In the story the inventor (he) sits on a hill. Magoo goes after a "her". Are the he and the her two different people?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-06-2012, 09:18 PM (This post was last modified: 05-06-2012 09:23 PM by itsacow.)
The story is supposed to be ambiguous, as everything should be in how people interpret it.

Under Repair.
05-06-2012, 09:31 PM
(05-06-2012 09:13 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  Grassy, I am not sure about you, but you seem suspicious....

Just the facts ma'am. What is your role?
05-06-2012, 09:33 PM
(05-06-2012 09:18 PM)itsacow Wrote:  The story is supposed to be ambiguous, as everything should be in how people interpret it.

Well, do us all a favor and watch who whacks ...errrrr who kills me tonight ;-)
05-06-2012, 10:12 PM
(05-06-2012 01:16 PM)kineo Wrote:  I am not sure it's really all that fair to be looking at other players' status to determine if they are mafia or not. It could be misleading because they could be PMing the mod for a different role, they could be PMing someone for a completely different reason not related to the game at all, and also it's a tool itself that has to be used for the game... seems like a bad idea to try to use that to our benefit.

But as far as your PM- is it allowable to repost a private PM as evidence?
Just to clarify, it is up to who as to who you believe when XXX said YYY said this that or the other.
For all you know bemore could have made the entire PM up.
However in saying that you cannot screenshot or post PMs from ME, what you do between each other is entirely up to you.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
05-06-2012, 10:17 PM
Heh, I will just view it as, "Oh look! Why is XXX going to YYY's house! Why the devil is he going there?"

Though personally I probably will not do so, as it seems kind of sleazy.

Under Repair.
06-06-2012, 04:32 AM
Im the inventor who lives on the hill...... I reckon that slimey bastard Magoo was coming to stick a blade in me to silence me once and for all Confused

Now he is dead ha ha Laughat

Well I hope people can begin to put a teeny bit of trust in me now....... I have made my standing very clear that I side with the townies by being honest and exposing the message I recieved from the "godfather"

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
06-06-2012, 05:17 AM (This post was last modified: 06-06-2012 05:23 AM by bemore.)
How come magoo died anyway??? We didnt lynch him and I sort of presumed that was the only way that mafia could be killed???

How do we know that the two remaining mafioso didnt knock off there own incompetent boss??? He was after all well and truely rumbled???

The story says this.........

"What do you think you're doing" The security guard said with his hand on his new 9mm.

Magoo turned around to head back when *BOOM* a loud echo filled the night and Magoo hit the ground, dead instantly.

It doesnt say wether the security guard is mafia or not...... nor does it actually mention the guard shooting him....... somebody could of sniped him Consider

EDIT:

Id like to know who the security guard is........ I think we should all "confess" our roles.

So far the alleged people and roles are......

Bemore- Inventor
Grassy knoll-Cop
Filox-Drunk
Carlos-Beggar
Itsacow-Watcher

So if the above people are all telling the truth one of these remaing people must be the security guard Consider

deepthought

kineo

thebeardedude

ladyjane

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
06-06-2012, 05:46 AM
Good morning my fellow citizens. First of all, I have to apologize for my behaviour yesterday, my old demons have caught up with me. All this stress from lynching, me voting for a lynch, it was just too much for me, I can't be responsible for anyone's death, specially innocent death.

Bemore, old hermit, I am sorry I doubted you, I hope I will have strength for the next wave.

As for my role, I am not a drunk, not anymore at least. That was my one moment of weakness.

I can not make a mistake anymore, I trust no one, but I will not vote if I am not 100% sure from now on. I can not afford a mistake of this magnitude. I only hope that you can trust me on this one... There is nothing I can offer you, except ask for your trust.

God bless us.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson