Forum Mafia Game

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 5 Average
06-06-2012, 09:49 AM
RE: Forum Mafia Game
(05-06-2012 09:31 PM)Grassy Knoll Wrote:  
(05-06-2012 09:13 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  Grassy, I am not sure about you, but you seem suspicious....

Just the facts ma'am. What is your role?
I'm a Beloved Princess. And I don't have any laundering or shady deals. Better check your files again, think you have the wrong person. I've been FRAMED!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-06-2012, 09:50 AM
(06-06-2012 09:40 AM)Filox Wrote:  Deep, you have lost your way. Why don't you come see me this Sunday, I can help you out.
No thanks man... Church isn't that interesting to me.

I'd rather be hanging out with Carlos and pissing on the town hall steps!

Weeeeeee! Big Grin

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
06-06-2012, 09:52 AM (This post was last modified: 06-06-2012 09:59 AM by kineo.)
(02-06-2012 11:35 AM)Grassy Knoll Wrote:  I agree but Kineo talks like he may have the goods on Carlo without tipping his hat too much. He may also be playing from an experienced pov? Carlos is acting phishie. No doubt about that.

Grassy, although I believe you- can you explain your post here where you thought I had the goods on Carlo?

(02-06-2012 06:58 PM)kineo Wrote:  Nah, I don't have the goods on anyone unfortunately. I like to think I would be good at investigatin' though. I'm sure I could pull a mean steak out or I would be perfect for deep cover vice work. But I failed my psych eval while in the academy. Something about instability or whatever, I don't know... anyway, they didn't trust me with a gun after that and I never got my badge. Oh well. Sad

Well, here goes... yes, I am the security guard that killed Magoo. The ol' itchy trigger finger strikes again! At least I think it was me. I definitely put a block on him. And this will probably be my last surviving day. I'd like to leave my belongings to itsacow, who was brave enough to step forward first!

(06-06-2012 05:46 AM)Filox Wrote:  Good morning my fellow citizens. First of all, I have to apologize for my behaviour yesterday, my old demons have caught up with me. All this stress from lynching, me voting for a lynch, it was just too much for me, I can't be responsible for anyone's death, specially innocent death.

Bemore, old hermit, I am sorry I doubted you, I hope I will have strength for the next wave.

As for my role, I am not a drunk, not anymore at least. That was my one moment of weakness.

I can not make a mistake anymore, I trust no one, but I will not vote if I am not 100% sure from now on. I can not afford a mistake of this magnitude. I only hope that you can trust me on this one... There is nothing I can offer you, except ask for your trust.

God bless us.

My understanding of the priest role is that you can never cast the lynching vote. You can vote to lynch someone, but not if it starts to look like they will be lynched.

(06-06-2012 07:09 AM)Grassy Knoll Wrote:  Based on my investigation of Kineo I believe him to be the security guard. If he'll speak in the affirmation of that and explain what I saw him doing on night #1, and if it jibes with what I know, we can confirm this.

That is correct.
06-06-2012, 09:54 AM
YOU'LL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE COPPEEEERS!!!

*dies*
[+] 2 users Like Magoo's post
06-06-2012, 09:58 AM
(04-06-2012 05:13 PM)kineo Wrote:  
(04-06-2012 04:09 PM)itsacow Wrote:  Well you probably have not accused a mafia member yet. Tongue

The mafia would be terribly foolish to send anyone else but Magoo on a hit tonight if he's not strung up today. They would risk you investigating and finding out yet another mafia member.

Just to explain this post real quick... my understanding of the mafia hit is that they choose between themselves who to kill and then who to send to do the hit. I said the above because I wanted to put a block on Magoo- hoping that they would send him to do the hit. I'm not actually sure if that's how it works (or if my post made any difference), but it worked out! Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes kineo's post
06-06-2012, 10:00 AM
Oh Deep, my son, I hope you realize how wrong you are. You can never find true happiness without Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ in your heart.

And Bemore, no, I am not an alcoholic clergyman, I am an ex-alcoholic clergyman, as in ex-alcoholic, still clergyman. I told you I slipped last night and my old demons have gotten me. I just can believe it took you guys so long to figure me out.

Now, we have a Bible study group tonight at 7PM in our local church, I would really like if you could join us. After that we will have a short pray to the Virgin Marry to protect this town and rid us from evil that has begun to spread.

Carlos, why don't you come as well, I told you I can give you shelter and food.

Kineo, the Lord will protect you tonight, fear not, for He is allpowerful and righteous.

May God protect us all tonight.

In the name of Father, Son and the Holly Spirit.

Amen.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
06-06-2012, 10:04 AM
(05-06-2012 08:53 PM)Grassy Knoll Wrote:  Right then. Let's wrap this up for the townies, shall we?

Confession: I'm a cop. I've investigated 3 people thus far. Kineo, Carlos & Lady Jane. My reports are not as clear cut as I'd wish them to be but here is what I think happened last night -magoo went after itsacow and was protected by Kineo. We all know now that Magoo was mafia and I'm 99.9% sure that Lady Jane is his cohort. I can't be as sure about Carlo but my investigation of him led me to discover a Tommy gun in his possession. Lady Jane is new in town with a rap sheet of shady business deals and money laundering. She came into town with two other people is all I know.

So, I think we've got this in the bag now. I'll need protection tonight if there's anyone who is able.

Vote: Lady Jane

(05-06-2012 09:05 PM)Grassy Knoll Wrote:  Besides, just because LJ didn't go anywhere last night doesn't mean she's a townie. It was Magoo on the prowl y'know?

Right- based on my understanding an explanation above- they sent Magoo to do the hit.

Lots of suspicion on Lady Jane. She hasn't been identified on a townsman role. She could be a regular townie. But I'm skeptical based on her rap sheet.

Sorry Lady Jane...

Vote: Lady Jane
06-06-2012, 10:08 AM
A womans place is in the house, where else could LJ be, but there? But I do not recall her attending the mass last Sunday, or the Sunday before. Maybe the Evil is in her, as it is a part of any woman?

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
06-06-2012, 10:09 AM
(06-06-2012 10:00 AM)Filox Wrote:  Oh Deep, my son, I hope you realize how wrong you are. You can never find true happiness without Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ in your heart.

And Bemore, no, I am not an alcoholic clergyman, I am an ex-alcoholic clergyman, as in ex-alcoholic, still clergyman. I told you I slipped last night and my old demons have gotten me. I just can believe it took you guys so long to figure me out.

Now, we have a Bible study group tonight at 7PM in our local church, I would really like if you could join us. After that we will have a short pray to the Virgin Marry to protect this town and rid us from evil that has begun to spread.

Carlos, why don't you come as well, I told you I can give you shelter and food.

Kineo, the Lord will protect you tonight, fear not, for He is allpowerful and righteous.

May God protect us all tonight.

In the name of Father, Son and the Holly Spirit.

Amen.
I recognized your role from the beginning, but I'm not 100 percent it's true- it'd be a good coverup to be a 'good man' when you are not!
06-06-2012, 10:14 AM
Looks like poor old Erxomai was right from the beginning. What did he know that he didn't share? And we ignored it for this long! Oh the humanity! Weeping