Forum Mafia Game

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 5 Average
06-06-2012, 10:21 AM
RE: Forum Mafia Game
(06-06-2012 10:04 AM)kineo Wrote:  
(05-06-2012 08:53 PM)Grassy Knoll Wrote:  Right then. Let's wrap this up for the townies, shall we?

Confession: I'm a cop. I've investigated 3 people thus far. Kineo, Carlos & Lady Jane. My reports are not as clear cut as I'd wish them to be but here is what I think happened last night -magoo went after itsacow and was protected by Kineo. We all know now that Magoo was mafia and I'm 99.9% sure that Lady Jane is his cohort. I can't be as sure about Carlo but my investigation of him led me to discover a Tommy gun in his possession. Lady Jane is new in town with a rap sheet of shady business deals and money laundering. She came into town with two other people is all I know.

So, I think we've got this in the bag now. I'll need protection tonight if there's anyone who is able.

Vote: Lady Jane

(05-06-2012 09:05 PM)Grassy Knoll Wrote:  Besides, just because LJ didn't go anywhere last night doesn't mean she's a townie. It was Magoo on the prowl y'know?

Right- based on my understanding an explanation above- they sent Magoo to do the hit.

Lots of suspicion on Lady Jane. She hasn't been identified on a townsman role. She could be a regular townie. But I'm skeptical based on her rap sheet.

Sorry Lady Jane...

Vote: Lady Jane

I did, did you miss it? Princess. You vote me you get two night phases in a row, so two hits by mafia.

(06-06-2012 10:08 AM)Filox Wrote:  A womans place is in the house, where else could LJ be, but there? But I do not recall her attending the mass last Sunday, or the Sunday before. Maybe the Evil is in her, as it is a part of any woman?
I was found in my home by the watcher.

DeepThought confessed to framing me, though I'm not sure what his motive is to come out as mafia?

Vote: DeepThought
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-06-2012, 10:23 AM
Trust me. Grassy, investigate me again after we vote off deep thought (assuming you won't get hit in the night, can someone block it?)
06-06-2012, 10:27 AM
A princess with a rap sheet who recently came into town with two other people?

Edit: Nevermind, I get it... framed.

But why would he confess such a thing?
06-06-2012, 10:34 AM
Lol, I was working on fancy quotes to show you framed, but my rural internet connection sucks and you realized already.

I don't get the confession either?? I'm wondering who else is a part of this, what's the motive?
06-06-2012, 10:42 AM (This post was last modified: 06-06-2012 10:46 AM by DeepThought.)
(06-06-2012 10:27 AM)kineo Wrote:  But why would he confess such a thing?
Like I said I've given up. I really didn't expect Magoo to be killed - as a nightkill considering he is godfather and all.. but given the situation I don't see things playing out much longer.

Bad mannered? Sore looser? maybe... specially after Bemore's trickery (nicely played btw) pretending to be an Other. I assumed he was a survivor and fell into the trap. It was part of my plan that Magoo tried to contact Bemore.

So yeah, All that left is catching the last guy and if there's an 'other' problem the town needs to deal with. I'm sick of manufacturing lies.. I invested enough of my time into this game and it's time to cut my loss.

I'm tired of this so... Sad

ps. I'm not going to give away the identity of the other mafia member so don't ask me. Thats upto him if he wants to give up.

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
06-06-2012, 10:46 AM
(06-06-2012 10:42 AM)DeepThought Wrote:  Like I said I've given up. I really didn't expect Magoo to be killed - as a nightkill considering he is godfather and all.. but given the situation I don't see things playing out much longer.

Bad mannered? Sore looser? maybe... specially after Bemore's trickery (nicely played btw) pretending to be an Other. I assumed he was a survivor and fell into the trap. It was part of my plan that Magoo tried to contact Bemore.

So yeah, All that left is catching the last guy and if there's an 'other' problem the town needs to deal with. I'm sick of manufacturing lies.. I invested enough of my time into this game and it's time to cut my loss.

But it was at least a fun time, right? I hope so, I've had a blast.

VOTE CHANGE: Deep Thought

But that still leaves one other- either Lady Jane or thebeardeddude...

I guess if Lady Jane is the Princess, that leaves thebeardedude or else someone is lying.
06-06-2012, 10:49 AM
(06-06-2012 10:46 AM)kineo Wrote:  But it was at least a fun time, right? I hope so, I've had a blast.
Yeah, gotta say I did enjoy it - especially at the beginning!

Got to hang a former pastor! Evil_monster Big Grin

06-06-2012, 10:55 AM
BTW Girly - it was largely my idea to eliminate you early Tongue Your analytical style intellect kinda scares me so I wanted you gone early. Leela happened to be defending you.

I suppose going after girly was a bad idea... Since cow - the watcher was trying to peek under his fundoshi.

Perverted freak!

06-06-2012, 10:58 AM
(06-06-2012 10:46 AM)kineo Wrote:  
(06-06-2012 10:42 AM)DeepThought Wrote:  Like I said I've given up. I really didn't expect Magoo to be killed - as a nightkill considering he is godfather and all.. but given the situation I don't see things playing out much longer.

But it was at least a fun time, right? I hope so, I've had a blast.

VOTE CHANGE: Deep Thought

But that still leaves one other- either Lady Jane or thebeardeddude...

I guess if Lady Jane is the Princess, that leaves thebeardedude or else someone is lying.
Or carlos, and personally I'm still not 100 percent sure of filox.
06-06-2012, 11:44 AM
Ok Deepthought, just an FYI, I've still got an itchy trigger finger...

Since you spilled the beans on yourself- let's have it. Who's the other mobster?