Forum Mafia Game

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 5 Average
06-06-2012, 01:20 PM
RE: Forum Mafia Game
But what about my activities has been suspicious enough to warrant an investigation?

“Science is simply common sense at its best, that is, rigidly accurate in observation, and merciless to fallacy in logic.”
—Thomas Henry Huxley
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-06-2012, 01:31 PM
(06-06-2012 01:20 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  But what about my activities has been suspicious enough to warrant an investigation?
I don't think anything has really has been altogether suspicious. In my mind it's more that you have no role. I think that means you need to be investigated.
06-06-2012, 01:40 PM
Who said I didn't have a role? Some roles are not active until other roles have been eliminated.

“Science is simply common sense at its best, that is, rigidly accurate in observation, and merciless to fallacy in logic.”
—Thomas Henry Huxley
06-06-2012, 01:45 PM
(06-06-2012 01:40 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  Who said I didn't have a role? Some roles are not active until other roles have been eliminated.
If you have a role, then you wouldn't have a problem being investigated. Otherwise, it seems to me that your role is most likely to be mafia.
06-06-2012, 01:48 PM
Huh But investigating those that are not suspicious is wasting an investigation while some innocent is targeted and killed.

—Thomas Henry Huxley
06-06-2012, 02:08 PM
I don't know... doesn't really matter anyway- I can't investigate.

There must be other roles that I haven't seen because I didn't see a linked role that makes the player wait until the other dies.
06-06-2012, 02:27 PM
(06-06-2012 01:40 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  Who said I didn't have a role? Some roles are not active until other roles have been eliminated.
Then which role has to go before your role takes over.

Do you know your potential role and if so are you willing to share it???

If not why not??? Cool

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
06-06-2012, 02:28 PM
Calm down, my children, for I.... am.... the.... WATCHER!
It was due to the Watcher that this town has been saved. I revealed to you all Magoo, and by a chance encounter he was no longer connected to his face. It would be wise to make this upstart hero a person that could guide this town to greener pastures..
Vote: Deepthought

Under Repair.
06-06-2012, 02:33 PM
Deputy. In the event of the death of the cop, I become the cop.

—Thomas Henry Huxley
[+] 1 user Likes TheBeardedDude's post
06-06-2012, 02:46 PM
I think we should be cautious about deepthought though. He may be a Vengeful Townie just waiting to shoot a certain cow.

Under Repair.