Forum Mafia Game

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 5 Average
06-06-2012, 03:02 PM
RE: Forum Mafia Game
(06-06-2012 02:46 PM)itsacow Wrote:  I think we should be cautious about deepthought though. He may be a Vengeful Townie just waiting to shoot a certain cow.
By getting himself lynched???

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-06-2012, 03:04 PM
He did say he was tired of the game. (The Vengeful Townie can choose one person to kill as they are being hanged).

Under Repair.
06-06-2012, 03:07 PM
(06-06-2012 03:04 PM)itsacow Wrote:  He did say he was tired of the game. (The Vengeful Townie can choose one person to kill as they are being hanged).
Hmmmmmmmmmm Consider

I can see what your trying to say but dont understand why you are saying it???

Deepthought is toast soon as earmuffs signs in...... You may have dug yourself a teeny hole mooface.... im watching you Dodgy

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
06-06-2012, 03:24 PM
Well, I just want to live to finish the game, as most people do.

Under Repair.
06-06-2012, 04:08 PM
(06-06-2012 02:33 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  Deputy. In the event of the death of the cop, I become the cop.

That being the case, someone is lying about their role...
06-06-2012, 04:10 PM
(06-06-2012 03:24 PM)itsacow Wrote:  Well, I just want to live to finish the game, as most people do.

Hey cow, who are you going to watch so I can know who to investigate? (if I live...)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-06-2012, 04:10 PM
(06-06-2012 04:08 PM)kineo Wrote:  
(06-06-2012 02:33 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  Deputy. In the event of the death of the cop, I become the cop.

That being the case, someone is lying about their role...
Elaborate please potential security guard blocker????

So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
06-06-2012, 04:28 PM
(06-06-2012 04:10 PM)bemore Wrote:  
(06-06-2012 04:08 PM)kineo Wrote:  That being the case, someone is lying about their role...
Elaborate please potential security guard blocker????
Yeah, I don't understand how that can't be a role? Share your speculations please? And obviously someone is lying since everyone has claimed a role, but who?
06-06-2012, 04:36 PM

No need to kill me then mafioso. Won't do you any good Sleepy

Remember this when I'm gone. I confiscated a Tommy gun from Carlo. I believe he shot Leela.

Quote:NIGHT PHASE #1

One of the mafia members opened his large long trench coat to reveal a Thompson machine gun.
...Leela lay on the ground, blood forming in a dark red pool around the body. Dead.

I don't think he's a serial killer. No doubts with him so far.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-06-2012, 04:49 PM
(27-05-2012 09:24 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  One of the mafia members opened his large long trench coat to reveal a Thompson machine gun.
Leela, one of the two shadowy figures, pushed the other man out of the way just in time as sounds of
machine gun fire echoed all around the town.

The mafia men turned and ran away as civilians rushed to investigate the cause of the dreadful noise.
Leela lay on the ground, blood forming in a dark red pool around the body. Dead.

Game had interesting plot twists right at the beginning. Guess Leela picked the wrong person to guard that night!

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
[+] 1 user Likes DeepThought's post