Forum Mafia Game

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 5 Average
06-06-2012, 05:03 PM
RE: Forum Mafia Game
(06-06-2012 04:28 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  
(06-06-2012 04:10 PM)bemore Wrote:  Elaborate please potential security guard blocker????
Yeah, I don't understand how that can't be a role? Share your speculations please? And obviously someone is lying since everyone has claimed a role, but who?

It's not that it can't be a role. It's that if it is, then like you said- someone is lying about not being mafia... except for Carlo, as Grassy Knoll points out. Carlo hasn't actually communicated a role that I remember... he's just begged for money.

Hmm... watch Carlo tonight?

What of it Carlo? You mafia?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-06-2012, 05:21 PM (This post was last modified: 06-06-2012 08:54 PM by GirlyMan.)
(06-06-2012 04:49 PM)DeepThought Wrote:  
(27-05-2012 09:24 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  One of the mafia members opened his large long trench coat to reveal a Thompson machine gun.
Leela, one of the two shadowy figures, pushed the other man out of the way just in time as sounds of
machine gun fire echoed all around the town.

The mafia men turned and ran away as civilians rushed to investigate the cause of the dreadful noise.
Leela lay on the ground, blood forming in a dark red pool around the body. Dead.

Game had interesting plot twists right at the beginning. Guess Leela picked the wrong person to guard that night!

To be fair, I don't recall ever receiving the requisite votes that fateful night when Leela died and I don't recall a suicide clause. Big Grin

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
06-06-2012, 07:14 PM (This post was last modified: 06-06-2012 07:20 PM by earmuffs.)
Wow Deepthought, are you shitting me?
Like are you actually shitting me?

So because you THINK the roleblocker killed Magoo you fucking pack a 2year old tantrum "I don't want to play this game any more it's not fair!!!".

Did it never occur to you that oh I don't know, the inventor used one of his 4 items that unknown to him the one he picked killed Magoo?? Did it!? Did it ever occur that those 4 items were predetermined prior to the game as so I don't influence the game. Did it occur that Magoo had a 50/50 chance of being killed or protected that night it was just unlucky the Inventor picked item 4 instead of item 3?? No it didn't instead you just threw your role away and semi-ruined the game for 8 other people, and especially for mafia who are now getting very small indeed.

Don't bother signing up for another one, IF I even do another one. Especially if you're just going to act like a fucking 2year old and ruin the game.

DeepThought is dead

It is now NIGHT PHASE #4

Further more, you say you've invested time into this. ORLY!?
You think you've invested significant time in this have you?
Who organized this, made the thread, makes the story, collects night actions, assigns roles, keeps vote tally and who voted for who, sends people stories in PMs to do with results from their night actions, reads every post? Yea exactly, so don't complain you've invested time in this.
Fucking joke.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
06-06-2012, 07:34 PM
Dude, I guess there is no speculating if Bemore is an inventor or an other (mafia, or otherwise) now, which was part of the fun.

Also, do you know for sure that's the reason behind DT confession? Perhaps (just saying') there was an ulterior motive in plotting?

It's all part of the game either way.

I guess Bemore is a townie.

I agree, maybe Carlos is the other mafia now. Hrmmm.

(06-06-2012 07:14 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Wow Deepthought, are you shitting me?

So because you THINK the roleblocker killed Magoo you fucking pack a 2year old tantrum "I don't want to play this game any more it's not fair!!!".

Did it never occur to you that oh I don't know, the inventor used one of his 4 items that unknown to him the one he picked killed Magoo?? Did it!? Did it ever occur that those 4 items were predetermined prior to the game as so I don't influence the game. Did it occur that Magoo had a 50/50 chance of being killed or protected that night it was just unlucky the Inventor picked item 4 instead of item 3?? No it didn't instead you just threw your role away and semi-ruined the game for 8 other people, and especially for mafia who are now getting very small indeed.

Don't bother signing up for another one, IF I even do another one. Especially if you're just going to act like a fucking 2year old and ruin the game.

DeepThought is dead

It is now NIGHT PHASE #4

Who organized this, made the thread, makes the story, collects night actions, assigns roles, keeps vote tally and who voted for who, sends people stories in PMs to do with results from their night actions, reads every post? Yea exactly, so don't complain you've invested time in this.
Fucking joke.
06-06-2012, 08:16 PM (This post was last modified: 06-06-2012 08:21 PM by GirlyMan.)

DeepThought is dead

It is now NIGHT PHASE #4

Fucking joke.

Big Grin That's why I signed up for this game. You fuckers are crazy in all the right ways. ... Shit, that's why I like this forum. ...

P.S. psssst muffinears, we really don't need you if we want to play it again. Teach a man to fish and whatnot. But thanks for the introduction. It is fun. Thumbsup

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
06-06-2012, 11:00 PM
(06-06-2012 07:34 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  Dude, I guess there is no speculating if Bemore is an inventor or an other (mafia, or otherwise) now, which was part of the fun.

Also, do you know for sure that's the reason behind DT confession? Perhaps (just saying') there was an ulterior motive in plotting?

It's all part of the game either way.

I guess Bemore is a townie.

I agree, maybe Carlos is the other mafia now. Hrmmm.

DeepThought is dead

It is now NIGHT PHASE #4

Fucking joke.

To make it out as anything other then deepthought having a tantrum over magoo's death because he was assuming wrong about certain things is pointless because that is exactly what it was.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
06-06-2012, 11:32 PM
(06-06-2012 07:34 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  It's all part of the game either way.
Smile
07-06-2012, 09:39 AM
I didn't get the impression that Deepthought was minimizing what you've done with this Earmuffs- even though he wasn't happy about it. It's just the way the game has played out. The story was written in a way that it was ambiguous as to what killed Magoo- but it hinted that the security guard was pointing a gun and there was a bang. We all, myself especially, took that to mean that the blocker killed him. I hadn't expected that, thinking the blocker just blocks, not kills. I should have known better based on the role descriptions- but now I know for sure the blocker just blocks.

In any event- let's get back to the game. It's lots of fun, and we'll get past it. Thumbsup
[+] 1 user Likes kineo's post
07-06-2012, 09:43 AM
Did anyone manage to get an investigation or a watch on Carlo? I still suspect him as the third and final mafia member.
07-06-2012, 09:44 AM
I still suspect Filox

“Science is simply common sense at its best, that is, rigidly accurate in observation, and merciless to fallacy in logic.”
—Thomas Henry Huxley