Forum Mafia Game

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 5 Average
08-06-2012, 12:07 PM
RE: Forum Mafia Game
(08-06-2012 11:58 AM)LadyJane Wrote:  I still stand by my offer of checking me out, seriously! Just an FYI too, if you vote me then there are two night time phases and you'll lose two more townies- that'll be three townies and I think that'd be a wrap Sad

I suspect Filox, Carlos or Bearded dude.
Confused Okay. You have requested an investigation into yourself multiple times now. Perhaps we would be better served to investigate you tonight and either vote no one or go with Filox or Carlos. Everyone seems to have wandered away from Carlos a bit but I still have not seen a good defense from Filox and his crazy talk still seems suspicious...

Vote: None...for now
Someone give me a reason.

“Science is simply common sense at its best, that is, rigidly accurate in observation, and merciless to fallacy in logic.”
—Thomas Henry Huxley
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-06-2012, 12:11 PM
The more I think about it., Filox's role is perfect for a mafia hider. At first his role wasn't obvious, I think he was feeling out the town to see if there actually was another person with this role but it strengthened as soon as no one else claimed it. Also, he seems to speculate a lot to lead the votes, kinda his role but is it?

Carlos seems more consistent and not really around.

Of course I say it's not me, but I can see how my role seems not so much in stone Sad That sucks, because it's a mistake if you vote me and the town has an even greater chance of loosing than if we accidentally voted someone else and just lost to one night instead of two.

I think it's Filox.
08-06-2012, 12:18 PM
(08-06-2012 12:11 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  The more I think about it., Filox's role is perfect for a mafia hider. At first his role wasn't obvious, I think he was feeling out the town to see if there actually was another person with this role but it strengthened as soon as no one else claimed it. Also, he seems to speculate a lot to lead the votes, kinda his role but is it?

Of course I say it's not me, but I can see how my role seems not so much in stone Sad That sucks, because it's a mistake if you vote me and the town has an even greater chance of loosing than if we accidentally voted someone else and just lost to one night instead of two.

I think it's Filox.
losing*

I couldn't help it.

“Science is simply common sense at its best, that is, rigidly accurate in observation, and merciless to fallacy in logic.”
—Thomas Henry Huxley
[+] 1 user Likes TheBeardedDude's post
08-06-2012, 12:25 PM
(08-06-2012 12:11 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  The more I think about it., Filox's role is perfect for a mafia hider. At first his role wasn't obvious, I think he was feeling out the town to see if there actually was another person with this role but it strengthened as soon as no one else claimed it. Also, he seems to speculate a lot to lead the votes, kinda his role but is it?

I think it's Filox.
Oh I'm here. Takes time for the heroin to wear off...

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
08-06-2012, 12:27 PM
(08-06-2012 12:25 PM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  

I think it's Filox.
Oh I'm here. Takes time for the heroin to wear off...
Oh yeah, did you have to do that because you couldn't deal with the fact you murdered someone? Just a question. Smile
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post
08-06-2012, 12:38 PM

I think it's Filox.

Ugh, I know... difficult choice... and I think you're right, the results of voting the princess out would mean the end of the game and a mafia win at this point.

And you're right about Filox.

I'll switch my vote and block your role tonight if it's not him LadyJane.

There's also this that I haven't considered... if Carlo is a "mafia hit man" role then he would be immune to role blocking. He was found in posession of a tommy gun but he could have been framed by the mafia framer (deepthought). Ugh!

I think we also need to consider the possibility that Carlo's mafia role is a hit man and that mafia role is a specialty that it can't be blocked. The other two mafia had special mafia roles and so far all players have had a role of some kind rather than just regular townie and regular mafia.
08-06-2012, 12:41 PM
(08-06-2012 12:38 PM)kineo Wrote:  

I think it's Filox.

Ugh, I know... difficult choice... and I think you're right, the results of voting the princess out would mean the end of the game and a mafia win at this point.

There's also this that I haven't considered... if Carlo is a "mafia hit man" role then he would be immune to role blocking. He was found in posession of a tommy gun but he could have been framed by the mafia framer (deepthought). Ugh!

I think we also need to consider the possibility that Carlo's mafia role is a hit man and that mafia role is a specialty that it can't be blocked. The other two mafia had special mafia roles and so far all players have had a role of some kind rather than just regular townie and regular mafia.
Making my head spin. So was that a vote for Filox or Carlos?

—Thomas Henry Huxley
08-06-2012, 12:48 PM
(08-06-2012 12:38 PM)kineo Wrote:  

I think it's Filox.

Go ahead and block away if that's what it takes, again I welcome it- but it will distract from actually blocking the true mafia. I'll leave that up to you to decide though, obviously. I have nothing to hide.

I never thought about that with Carlos, I always assigned him the drunk role who is maybe mafia, but if he is playing it up then he could have a mafia type role like that.
08-06-2012, 12:53 PM
I just realized that all of the info is updated to the first post. I was really confused as to how everyone was getting their information.

—Thomas Henry Huxley
[+] 2 users Like TheBeardedDude's post
08-06-2012, 01:56 PM
(08-06-2012 12:41 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  
(08-06-2012 12:38 PM)kineo Wrote:  Ugh, I know... difficult choice... and I think you're right, the results of voting the princess out would mean the end of the game and a mafia win at this point.

Making my head spin. So was that a vote for Filox or Carlos?

Neither just yet... but I'm really considering this mafia hit man thing and switching to Carlo.

(08-06-2012 12:48 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  
(08-06-2012 12:38 PM)kineo Wrote:  Ugh, I know... difficult choice... and I think you're right, the results of voting the princess out would mean the end of the game and a mafia win at this point.

Go ahead and block away if that's what it takes, again I welcome it- but it will distract from actually blocking the true mafia. I'll leave that up to you to decide though, obviously. I have nothing to hide.

I never thought about that with Carlos, I always assigned him the drunk role who is maybe mafia, but if he is playing it up then he could have a mafia type role like that.

If we discount the fact that I role blocked him (maybe due to mafia hit man role) then I think Carlo is most suspicious.

Vote Change: Carlo