Forum Mafia Game

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 5 Average
08-06-2012, 01:58 PM
RE: Forum Mafia Game
I voted for Eroxami because he was a former preacher, and that was a mistake, but Carlos is a bum with a tommy gun. That just seems too odd. Okay here we go.

Vote: Carlos

“Science is simply common sense at its best, that is, rigidly accurate in observation, and merciless to fallacy in logic.”
—Thomas Henry Huxley
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-06-2012, 03:09 PM
Vote: God

Die, you magnificent bastard!

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
[+] 2 users Like Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver's post
08-06-2012, 04:13 PM
I dunno... going on the whole premises that Carlos *might* have a special power, though should be considered, still makes me leery. I still feel Filox is more of a suspect.
08-06-2012, 04:48 PM
(08-06-2012 12:27 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  
(08-06-2012 12:25 PM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  Oh I'm here. Takes time for the heroin to wear off...
Oh yeah, did you have to do that because you couldn't deal with the fact you murdered someone? Just a question. Smile

Nah, he just finished flying his plane. Flying stoned is way more awesome than flying sober. Even cooler if you do it solo without a sober copilot.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
08-06-2012, 05:00 PM
(08-06-2012 04:13 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  I dunno... going on the whole premises that Carlos *might* have a special power, though should be considered, still makes me leery. I still feel Filox is more of a suspect.

Although I had said I was planning to block you, I will probably block Filox.

I think that we need to take a stab at something here otherwise we'll lose a day and it will be another night hit. Especially if one of them is actually a hit man mafia then I won't be able to block them at all. Confused
08-06-2012, 06:12 PM
Let's control the random element.

VOTE: CARLO

Kineo, if you'll rid the church of any possible rats me and my so called "deputy" will have a one on one training mission tonight.

Take note mafia scum -I will find you out and protect the town of Salso. Even if it's the last thing I do.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Grassy Knoll's post
08-06-2012, 06:53 PM
(08-06-2012 06:12 PM)Grassy Knoll Wrote:  Let's control the random element.

VOTE: CARLO

Kineo, if you'll rid the church of any possible rats me and my so called "deputy" will have a one on one training mission tonight.

Take note mafia scum -I will find you out and protect the town of Salso. Even if it's the last thing I do.

Deal. So long as my block works then I think we've got this game nailed. Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes kineo's post
08-06-2012, 08:48 PM
I've thought about this the past while (nerd, lol). Although I see what you're saying about Carlos I still have a funny feeling about Filox, more than Carlos. Kineo, I know you blocked Filox but that was at the beginning, he might not have been he one killing, it could have been Magoo or Deepthought, so the block just didn't matter. I still think Filox is the bigger threat. What do you think about reversing vote Filox and block Carlos? We could have this today!

If Filox is who he says, I don't think he can vote now so he won't ( so if he's mafia he can't even if he wants to) so it's down to Bemore and I deciding unless you guys switch.
08-06-2012, 08:50 PM
I'm an idiot- this whole time I'm saying carlos I think. SORRY CARLO!!!!!!!!!! Sad my bad brain.
08-06-2012, 08:59 PM
Lj, are you certain thedude is who he says?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user