Forum Mafia Game

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 5 Average
09-06-2012, 10:53 AM
RE: Forum Mafia Game
(09-06-2012 08:01 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Actually I wouldn't be so sure of yourself.
Depending on what happens tonight one person needs to die tomorrow and the mafia would win, it could even be you that gets hung and the mafia would still win.

You people have no idea how much pressure is on one particular person tonight to make the right decision. Get that wrong, then get the lynch tomorrow wrong and its game over.

In saying that it is still anybody's game, it can go either way.
Thanks for yet again confirming that I am not mafia Thumbsup

Like I said....... hanging me is pointless Drinking Beverage

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-06-2012, 11:19 AM
Lynching your deputy does you no good!! I can't win if I'm dead. I still think it is the priest...ol' filox over there, but ladyjane seems more suspicious too.

Are we in the night phase yet? Was LJ blocked? The suspense is killing me (although the noose may get me first if Bemore has his way, I think I'd rather go out in a hail of Tommy gun fire). Can I request a mode of death if Bemore lynches his deputy?

Evolve
09-06-2012, 04:52 PM
My, my, what have we got here, I go for a walkabout for a day and this is what you people do? You lynch a homeless man? Jesus save us...

Look, isn't it obvious from the beginning, just as a woman was responsible for the first sin, so is the woman responsible for what is going on here. I say she is a witch and we can test that. If she is heavier that a duck, she is a witch.

Also, I would not recommend you lynching me, since I may be your last hope. But this is all out of my hands, I will leave it to God, He will show you the light when the time is right.

Good bless you.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
09-06-2012, 06:52 PM
Well this bites! For some reason I just assumed there was only one other, and that it is Bemore.

Sad sorry Carlo. And all you ever wanted was some spare change (and booze).

So an other can work against the town? Will have to think that over.

I'm going to go read over the pages to try and narrow this down, getting too close Sad
09-06-2012, 06:58 PM
Ooooh I wonder who the final mafia person is... Big Grin
09-06-2012, 09:52 PM
(09-06-2012 10:53 AM)bemore Wrote:  
(09-06-2012 08:01 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Actually I wouldn't be so sure of yourself.
Depending on what happens tonight one person needs to die tomorrow and the mafia would win, it could even be you that gets hung and the mafia would still win.

You people have no idea how much pressure is on one particular person tonight to make the right decision. Get that wrong, then get the lynch tomorrow wrong and its game over.

In saying that it is still anybody's game, it can go either way.
Thanks for yet again confirming that I am not mafia Thumbsup

Like I said....... hanging me is pointless Drinking Beverage
Well, this is a mafia game now why would the mafia want to share their victory with some non-mafia?
Especially one that is openly pro town.
If I knew I had the numbers on the townsfolk I would want to kill off the extra.

Plus, who's to say there is only one mafia. There could be two, you being one of those, in which case if you were killed technically the mafia still could win with one.

Anyway. DAY PHASE #5 - 3 votes to lynch.

This is extremely critical this lynch. This game is very close to a resolution.

Also a reminder that dead people don't share information they have.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
09-06-2012, 09:56 PM
MOOOOOO!!!!! I AM NO LONGER CAPABLE OF MOOING INFORMATION THAT IS IMPORTANT!!! MOOoooOOoOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Under Repair.
[+] 2 users Like itsacow's post
09-06-2012, 10:44 PM
Aw, this sucks! Grassy did you investigate anyone?

Bemore's situation is confusing me. So he is possible mafia if he chooses? So there is one mafia and possibly bemore as a second? So if we lynch Bemore than one more townie dies at night then we peg the mafia OR we just try to peg the mafia this day phase. Is that what it sounds like to others?

Filox your preachy ranting doesn't sound legit, it sounds like a crazy on the corner of the street.
10-06-2012, 02:41 AM
Man... I'm not dead. Could it be a testament to how ineffective I've been as a cop? Let me be a little cautious before I proceed here LJ.

I guess the survivors win if they just don't get lynched before the end of the game.

I feel bad about Carlo, note to future cops: Investigations can be misleading.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-06-2012, 03:20 AM
Why dont you evaluate everybody elses position Earmuffs????

Tis a bit unfair to just continue sidling me out in your list of possibilities........ let people work things out by themselves, you are after all the gamesmaster Dodgy

Just to clear things up I am a survivor........ I win if all mafia members are killed OR all townies are killed, hence that is why Carlo has been listed as a loser.

I would Like to kill all mafia members......... yes I know this will probably make me a target but at the end of the day I dont give a flying fuck, its quite plain to see that I have been telling the truth in all of this throughout this game.

Im wondering why filox keeps mentioning women Consider

Ill go on a whim and vote............

VOTE: LadyJane.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.