Forum Mafia Game

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 5 Average
10-06-2012, 03:34 AM
RE: Forum Mafia Game
(10-06-2012 03:20 AM)bemore Wrote:  Why dont you evaluate everybody elses position Earmuffs????

Tis a bit unfair to just continue sidling me out in your list of possibilities........ let people work things out by themselves, you are after all the gamesmaster Dodgy

Just to clear things up I am a survivor........ I win if all mafia members are killed OR all townies are killed, hence that is why Carlo has been listed as a loser.

I would Like to kill all mafia members......... yes I know this will probably make me a target but at the end of the day I dont give a flying fuck, its quite plain to see that I have been telling the truth in all of this throughout this game.

Im wondering why filox keeps mentioning women Consider

Ill go on a whim and vote............

VOTE: LadyJane.
Because I made a mistake and so I might as well commit to my mistake. Go the whole nine yards so to speak.

And people already knew anyway calm down.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-06-2012, 03:56 AM
I was murdered!

Weeping
10-06-2012, 04:03 AM
Yes you were. Stabbed right in the neck with a switchblade.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
10-06-2012, 04:18 AM
And as much as you people suspect your local priest, it wasn't me. Specially if Kineo did roleblock me. So, who is left out there? Do we trust our princess or the Beardedude?

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
10-06-2012, 05:05 AM
(10-06-2012 03:34 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  And people already knew anyway calm down.
Words are inert........ I am calm my friend Big Grin

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
10-06-2012, 05:06 AM
(10-06-2012 04:18 AM)Filox Wrote:  And as much as you people suspect your local priest, it wasn't me. Specially if Kineo did roleblock me. So, who is left out there? Do we trust our princess or the Beardedude?
So who are you voting for then????

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
10-06-2012, 08:20 AM
I have no idea, every time I point to someone I am wrong. I have good logic, but bad result, so I dare not start wrong again. This is a though one...

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
10-06-2012, 09:29 AM
(10-06-2012 03:20 AM)bemore Wrote:  Why dont you evaluate everybody elses position Earmuffs????

Tis a bit unfair to just continue sidling me out in your list of possibilities........ let people work things out by themselves, you are after all the gamesmaster Dodgy

Just to clear things up I am a survivor........ I win if all mafia members are killed OR all townies are killed, hence that is why Carlo has been listed as a loser.

I would Like to kill all mafia members......... yes I know this will probably make me a target but at the end of the day I dont give a flying fuck, its quite plain to see that I have been telling the truth in all of this throughout this game.

Im wondering why filox keeps mentioning women Consider

Ill go on a whim and vote............

VOTE: LadyJane.
Is that because I am on to you? Of course during day phase you'll say you're a townie. Plus you are siding with filox, who I suspect is mafia.
10-06-2012, 09:57 AM
(10-06-2012 09:29 AM)LadyJane Wrote:  Is that because I am on to you? Of course during day phase you'll say you're a townie. Plus you are siding with filox, who I suspect is mafia.
There is nothing to get on to.

I shall retract my careless vote of you at the end ........ if anybody has any decent evidence or thoughts then throw them down now and lets hear them.

All I know we have two choices........ lynch somebody in the hope they are mafia.......... or go another night where one of us gets picked off.

CANCEL VOTE: Ladyjane.

So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
10-06-2012, 10:04 AM
Yeah grassy- your investigations do suck! Sad What the heck?

Whoa- are you mafia? But if you're mafia, than what is TBD role? That still doesn't make sense. Unless you are mafia together?

Be more, what do you think?

Oh dear.....