Forum Mafia Game

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 5 Average
31-05-2012, 12:17 AM
RE: Forum Mafia Game
First of all, RIP Leela.

Second,
(30-05-2012 11:49 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  LadyJane is a suspicious looking beotch. I vote we lynch her!
WTF dude? Do you know something I don't know? How I look?? What does that mean. Also, I'm not a butler as far as I know?? YOU seem suspicious... hrmmm.

Although it'd be easy to vote you back, earmuffs mentioned how the first day is usually a scramble, so I'ma gonna chill and hear out other people's opinions.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-05-2012, 12:17 AM
At this point, pretty much.

But you don't have to pick a role straight away, you can question things.
ie: Why was Erxonmai so quick to vote to lynch LJ?
Or, Grassyknoll seems keen to follow suit with Erxonmai, maybe they're mafia together...

That sort of thing.

edit: In relation to "is it pretty much random at this point"

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
31-05-2012, 12:19 AM
(31-05-2012 12:17 AM)LadyJane Wrote:  First of all, RIP Leela.

Second,
(30-05-2012 11:49 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  LadyJane is a suspicious looking beotch. I vote we lynch her!
WTF dude? Do you know something I don't know? How I look?? What does that mean. Also, I'm not a butler as far as I know?? YOU seem suspicious... hrmmm.

Although it'd be easy to vote you back, earmuffs mentioned how the first day is usually a scramble, so I'ma gonna chill and hear out other people's opinions.
Pretty defensive, aren't you, Killer?

And you're quite the MILF...that equals Butler in my fantasy world. Tongue

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
31-05-2012, 12:23 AM
(31-05-2012 12:19 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(31-05-2012 12:17 AM)LadyJane Wrote:  First of all, RIP Leela.

Second,WTF dude? Do you know something I don't know? How I look?? What does that mean. Also, I'm not a butler as far as I know?? YOU seem suspicious... hrmmm.

Pretty defensive, aren't you, Killer?

When someone wants me voted dead I get defensive. You could be killing off a towns only cop or doctor or something (not saying nothing! Mafia can be bugging this town!). And if I'm the last female left in town with female on female action then I'd be a mafia of... one?

Hey Erx, are you mafia? Ruffling a few feathers? Just a question. Smile
31-05-2012, 12:25 AM
(31-05-2012 12:23 AM)LadyJane Wrote:  
(31-05-2012 12:19 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  Pretty defensive, aren't you, Killer?

When someone wants me voted dead I get defensive. You could be killing off a towns only cop or doctor or something (not saying nothing! Mafia can be bugging this town!). And if I'm the last female left in town with female on female action then I'd be a mafia of... one?

That's for me to know and you to find out! Tongue

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
31-05-2012, 12:28 AM
(31-05-2012 12:25 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(31-05-2012 12:23 AM)LadyJane Wrote:  When someone wants me voted dead I get defensive. You could be killing off a towns only cop or doctor or something (not saying nothing! Mafia can be bugging this town!). And if I'm the last female left in town with female on female action then I'd be a mafia of... one?

That's for me to know and you to find out! Tongue
I think I may have, I'll keep that a secret though.

So, based on me being 1. a girl and 2. defensive when voted to be offed, we can see if 6 other people will agree that's a good idea.

still no vote for me yet.
31-05-2012, 12:58 AM
(31-05-2012 12:28 AM)LadyJane Wrote:  
(31-05-2012 12:25 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  That's for me to know and you to find out! Tongue
I think I may have, I'll keep that a secret though.

So, based on me being 1. a girl and 2. defensive when voted to be offed, we can see if 6 other people will agree that's a good idea.

still no vote for me yet.
Wrong! I voted for you!!!
Tongue

~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
31-05-2012, 01:12 AM
Hmm,
Lets do a retake on the following events:

(27-05-2012 09:24 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
NIGHT PHASE #1
One of the mafia members opened his large long trench coat to reveal a Thompson machine gun.

Leela, one of the two shadowy figures, pushed the other man out of the way just in time as sounds of machine gun fire echoed all around the town.

The mafia men turned and ran away as civilians rushed to investigate the cause of the dreadful noise.

Leela lay on the ground, blood forming in a dark red pool around the body. Dead.

Leela has been killed.

So Leela wasn't the target. Leela's bodyguard ability saved someone.

I'm just going to sit back and watch for a while.

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
31-05-2012, 01:32 AM
What an honor to die first
I am a true hero... was

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 6 users Like Leela's post
31-05-2012, 01:54 AM
I'm assuming she was guarding the mayor ...? The mafia aren't taking each other out and the mafia members are going to want us to wrongfully accuse a townie. They know each other thus they know who the townies are. The rest of us basically know nothing so a rush to judgment would cause me to suspect the accuser.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user