Forum Mafia Game

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 5 Average
30-05-2012, 10:35 AM
RE: Forum Mafia Game
just to understand. I checked the link with the example game etc. So as I understood, there are only two mafia in every game? Or can that vary? like half the people are mafia and half are townies... etc... can it be like 7 mafia and 3 townies? Just asking generally. Not directly on this one. So I know what to expect.

[Image: 69p7qx.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Leela's post
30-05-2012, 10:53 AM
(30-05-2012 10:35 AM)Leela Wrote:  just to understand. I checked the link with the example game etc. So as I understood, there are only two mafia in every game? Or can that vary? like half the people are mafia and half are townies... etc... can it be like 7 mafia and 3 townies? Just asking generally. Not directly on this one. So I know what to expect.

You should expect to be killed for asking questions.

The first rule of Mafia Club is you don't talk about Mafia Club.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
30-05-2012, 11:56 AM
Hey, no talking, the game is on. I wonder just what roles are out there... Now shut the fuck up! Where is Quidsdanes sig now? Changed it. Damn!

Smile

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
30-05-2012, 11:59 AM
but this is an important question about the game, and it is nothing specific on this round. I think that's ok :/

[Image: 69p7qx.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
30-05-2012, 12:34 PM
Nah, I just being stupid...

Smile

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 1 user Likes Filox's post
30-05-2012, 02:09 PM
I could be wrong about this version, but when I played in the past, there were more Townies than Mafia.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
30-05-2012, 03:02 PM
I'm game. Can I be 'Vinny the Viper'? Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
30-05-2012, 03:40 PM (This post was last modified: 30-05-2012 03:57 PM by earmuffs.)
(30-05-2012 08:49 AM)DeepThought Wrote:  
(30-05-2012 08:28 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  The inbox space is a little lower then I thought but it should be fine.
I fixed it so you have more room.
Noticed that, thanks heaps for that it will help greatly.

And the most common version is that there is a lot more townsfolk then mafia.

And Carlos you're a little late to the party but I'm sure I can squeeze you in.

Just waiting on 1 or 2 more night actions, then I will reveal what happened then day phase will begin and the thread will be open for outright accusations of crime and you'll can vote to lynch someone. Remember, all day activity occurs in the thread, that includes your vote. Unless otherwise stated in PM.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
30-05-2012, 04:31 PM
How can we lynch someone when there is more than a %50 chance of lynching townies? Must be a way to narrow the odds!

ummm... Do we have to lynch someone in the first round or do we let cops or whatever investigate people first? Is there an example of a mafia game playing out?

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
30-05-2012, 04:47 PM
(30-05-2012 04:31 PM)DeepThought Wrote:  How can we lynch someone when there is more than a %50 chance of lynching townies? Must be a way to narrow the odds!

ummm... Do we have to lynch someone in the first round or do we let cops or whatever investigate people first? Is there an example of a mafia game playing out?
Did you check the link in the OP? There's a sample game there that might answer your questions.