Forum Members As Warriors Characters

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-08-2013, 05:44 PM (This post was last modified: 30-08-2013 03:50 PM by Hughsie.)
Forum Members As Warriors Characters
So I'm rather bored and I'm making a thread of forum members who remind me of Warriors characters. I may keep updating it as more occur to me.

legendoflink

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR_XRxmj5UuQhxjQtJgXDY...JXNyLBhW3g]

Xiaoqiao - She is loud and bubbly. She charges into battle a little recklessly at times but seems to kick ass anyway (which is exactly how I picture LoL on the battlefield). She's passionate about protecting those she cares about.

Atothetheist

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQmLmGKN6EGEpau4ZFR4RO...ozU1fLZjLQ]

Masamune Date - He is young, talented, and confident. However, he can also be slightly egotistical, tactless, and act without thinking. He's also very ambitious.

Stark Raving

[Image: Zuo_Ci.jpg]

Zuo Ci - He's a mystic. He generally stays out of human affairs but when he does get involved he tries to gently steer things towards the right conclusion. When necessary though, he steps in and kicks some fucking ass.

Ferdinand

[Image: 20121129011709!Kunoichi-sw3.jpg]

Kunoichi - She's fun-loving, cheery, and likes one-upping her friends in a friendly-competitive way. She does have a serious side as well though and is a very loyal person. Plus she's fucking badass. She's a ninja and I imagine Ferdy would be a ninja.

DeepThought

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSiJEeLd00gHRYnO7d7ibc...xdGHsk9QVw]

Zhuge Liang - He was one of the two greatest strategists of his age. I chose him because of Deep pulling the strings behind this place, kinda like a strategist pulling the strings behind a battle.

earmuffs

[Image: SW2_Mitsunari_Ishida.jpg]

Mitsunari Ishida - He is a well intentioned guy deep down. He often puts people's backs up (intentionall) though by being sarcastic and dismissive of people.

LadyJane

[Image: sun_shang_xiang_dw7_by_leska1994-d3c5n96.png]

Sun Shangxiang - She is daughter to ruler of Wu, Sun Jian, and sister to Sun Ce and Sun Quan. She's family orientated and fiercely defensive of her family. She's always prepared to take to the battlefield to help them.

Chas

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRxSX-MzNQcUlQArxMDRGc...qOR-r2Y_8Q]

Sima Yi - Your character was in part a reference to Deep's character. Sima Yi's only person who was a tactical match for Zhuge Liang but he had a darker side to him. A reference to your time filling in for Deep and your sometimes confrontational and controversial posting style.

Erxomai

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT08p_x89VQ4vBSb1ZmiS6...EDXyAIlAJw]

Xu Zhu - I just couldn't resist making Erx an obese borderline mentally retarded guy. He does share the odd similarity with Xu Zhu though. Xu Zhu's known for being a calm person who transforms into someone as fierce as a tiger on the battlefield. This reminds me of Erx's generally laid back attitude on the forum that transforms into ferocity when he is defending it's free-speech.

lucradis

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQmEFFpNeyvG_eTDKEaLMk...8ZEBs6BA_5]

Sun Jian - He's a strong and good intentioned ruler who always does what he feels is best for his people. A reference to Luc's time as Admin.

kingschosen

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT2BUU0CqbDNNUf1AmQ_5O...wCpx5HIFcQ]

Liu Bei - A ruler known for his benevolence. All his actions are guided by his virtuous principles. A reference to KC as Admin. On a side-note, Liu Bei sees his forces annihilated on the one occasion he launches a campaign for revenge instead of virtue. The officer leading the rout is Lu Xun, the character I said I would like to be. There's defo a message in that somewhere.

Hamata K

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQwuIanBXE62Oqk9fzssQ2...DzhIyL0-9g]

Ryu Hayabusa - He's a lightning quick ninja which just seems to suit Hamata.

DLJ

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRAHIvRad2zLEOqzsgMZQ7...Gsrg4qfbSr]

Magoichi Saika - Always chasing the ladies. Half the time he joins battles simply because he sees a hot girl to aid. Just as I imagine DLJ would be.

GirlyMan

[Image: 400px-Yoshihiro_shimazu_sw2.png]

Yoshihiro Shimazu - Tough, old, and slightly insane warrior. Enjoys nothing more than fighting a battle against all odds.

Egor

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQV-sU28s1icvK1fLRYSrC...EjKdGN_LvM]

Zhang Jiao - A preacher considered slightly mad by most. His intentions aren't bad though.

Momsurroundedbyboys

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQDZBDYibE4nLMeU4Ndf_l..._1WYm_lM60]

Nene - A ninja and very maternal character.

I & I

[Image: 400px-Kotaro_fuma_sw2.png]

Kotaro Fuma - He does as he pleases and doesn't care how much chaos he causes (he may well do it just to cause chaos). He doesn't care what others think and carries on with his chosen actions regardless.

Logica Humano

[Image: SW3Ranmaru.png]

Ranmaru Mori - A guy who is routinely mistaken for a girl.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 7 users Like Hughsie's post
09-08-2013, 06:41 PM
RE: Forum Members As Warriors Characters
HoC? Smile

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
09-08-2013, 06:51 PM (This post was last modified: 09-08-2013 07:02 PM by Chas.)
Dom

[Image: 14743d1193788434-favorite-hero-cartoon-c...rwoman.jpg]

'Muffs
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQYPRAgnUAt2o49dtquLZS...C0AC21xDmA]

Chas
[Image: stock-vector-cartoon-viking-warrior-vith...770584.jpg]

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 5 users Like Chas's post
09-08-2013, 07:20 PM
Haha this is great.

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
09-08-2013, 07:38 PM (This post was last modified: 09-08-2013 07:46 PM by Ferdinand.)
I hate links.

[Image: pBvowKv.gif]
09-08-2013, 07:57 PM
kim
[Image: tumblr_mdc252Jdk11rkmbx7o1_500.png]

aurora
[Image: Diao+Chan.jpg]

Hughsie
[Image: Da_Qiao_Multiraid2.jpg]

[Image: pBvowKv.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Ferdinand's post
09-08-2013, 07:59 PM
I'd prefer to be this guy;

[Image: lu_xun_dw_6_by_mollymous-d3eagk3.jpg]

Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
09-08-2013, 08:00 PM
Ferdy, you're lucky I haven't changed you to this guy;

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTH4MuRzehAhPRCnsrrvGJ...9eBBDR22IQ]

Best
Worst
[+] 4 users Like Hughsie's post
09-08-2013, 09:52 PM
Pretty obvious what audience the Dynasty Warrior's developers cater towards. All the women are well within the "would bang" category.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Tartarus Sauce's post
10-08-2013, 03:32 PM
I think you'll find I'm actually this guy Hughsie...

[Image: Dynasty_Warriors_Zhang_He_shoes_ver_01-2-06.jpg]

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]