Forum Members As Warriors Characters

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-08-2013, 06:40 PM
RE: Forum Members As Warriors Characters
I know it aint easy,but you're supposed to be smart,remember?

KC IS A LIAR!!!! HE PROMISED ME VANILLA CAKES AND GAVE ME STRAWBERRY CAKE Weeping
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-08-2013, 06:53 PM
Any chance I have a trait that works with a specific character? If not, that's fine; I like being original. Cool

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
29-08-2013, 07:09 PM
(29-08-2013 06:53 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  Any chance I have a trait that works with a specific character? If not, that's fine; I like being original. Cool

Cheap is too cool to match up to any character. Big Grin

[Image: pBvowKv.gif]
30-08-2013, 03:16 PM
(29-08-2013 06:53 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  Any chance I have a trait that works with a specific character? If not, that's fine; I like being original. Cool

Sorry Cheap, I just can't quite match you up with anyone. If one comes to me though I'll add you in. Smile

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
05-09-2013, 09:46 AM
Simply astounding. It's very accurate indeed. Good work Hughsie. Although....I'm curious as to why you chose RYU MOTHERFUCKING HAYABUSA! You would liken me to him!? Is it alright to count guest characters? I'm not complaining. In fact I'm absolutely baffled by your choice. Ryu is easily my #1 favorite character off all time.
05-09-2013, 10:40 AM
(05-09-2013 09:46 AM)Hamata k Wrote:  Simply astounding. It's very accurate indeed. Good work Hughsie. Although....I'm curious as to why you chose RYU MOTHERFUCKING HAYABUSA! You would liken me to him!? Is it alright to count guest characters? I'm not complaining. In fact I'm absolutely baffled by your choice. Ryu is easily my #1 favorite character off all time.

My knowledge of him is pretty limited, I've only ever played as him in WO3 and he's not exactly got a big role in it. There was just something about him that reminded me of you.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.