Forum Permissions

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-11-2014, 05:18 PM
RE: Forum Permissions
(19-11-2014 05:15 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  
(19-11-2014 05:03 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Still waiting for my green hobbit letters.

You don't want green letters. Trust me. Dodgy

Not admin green, like...neon green. I'd settle for orange. Something earthy and hobbit like Tongue
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-11-2014, 05:20 PM
You might have to get in line then....I belive Earmuffs is still waiting for his special colours too.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
19-11-2014, 05:29 PM
(19-11-2014 05:20 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  You might have to get in line then....I belive Earmuffs is still waiting for his special colours too.

Sadcryface *sniffle* Okay. But when the time comes to consider it. remember I'm much cuter than Muffs, and I make cookies. Angel
19-11-2014, 05:37 PM
(18-11-2014 10:29 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  I've been messing about with some of the usergroups and the permissions of some members. Nothing major, just tweaking the Contributors group so the badge displays for everyone.

If anyone has had any unwanted side-effects then shoot me a PM and I'll try and fix it.

So you're to blame then.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
19-11-2014, 05:41 PM
Yeah, I made the logo some time ago. I had planned on trying a smaller version, but I've not had a ton of free time to doodle lately. Doing the images with transparent pixel layers is a pain in the ass, but it might become smaller in the future. Yes, there is a practical reason for doing this. It simplifies usergroup management considerably. Besides that, I think it's a neat idea. Big Grin

[+] 3 users Like Dark Light's post
19-11-2014, 05:43 PM
(19-11-2014 05:41 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  Yeah, I made the logo some time ago. I had planned on trying a smaller version, but I've not had a ton of free time to doodle lately. Doing the images with transparent pixel layers is a pain in the ass, but it might become smaller in the future.

About 25% reduction would look good.
19-11-2014, 05:43 PM
(19-11-2014 05:02 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  I loved Kim's idea about just givin folks a little lightbulb at the end of the stars.

Anyone know why it was added? Contributors are already a different color (unless that's changing?). I don't mind, just curious Big Grin

NO!!!
If I wanted my user name just any color other than blood red I wouldn't have sacrificed all those babies! Angry
Think of the children! Sadcryface

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
19-11-2014, 05:48 PM
(19-11-2014 05:43 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(19-11-2014 05:02 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  I loved Kim's idea about just givin folks a little lightbulb at the end of the stars.

Anyone know why it was added? Contributors are already a different color (unless that's changing?). I don't mind, just curious Big Grin

NO!!!
If I wanted my user name just any color other than blood red I wouldn't have sacrificed all those babies! Angry

Gasp You stay away from baby hobbit!
[+] 2 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
19-11-2014, 05:51 PM
(19-11-2014 05:48 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(19-11-2014 05:43 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  NO!!!

Pfft! E'erbody knows Hobbit babies are too small a sacrifice to appease the forces of darkness! Rolleyes Tongue

19-11-2014, 05:51 PM
(19-11-2014 05:48 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(19-11-2014 05:43 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  NO!!!

This is why we don't name them.

It is so much harder to sacrifice babies to Beelzebub if you name them.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.