Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
26-06-2012, 03:48 PM
RE: Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?
(25-06-2012 11:27 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Two wild hot women appear... Consider Consider Consider I wonder if I will have enough room in my pokéball.

Man, you're really bringing down the quality of this forum. Angry

[Image: TrollFaceDancing.gif]

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-06-2012, 04:01 PM
(26-06-2012 03:06 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(25-06-2012 11:27 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Two wild hot women appear... Consider Consider Consider I wonder if I will have enough room in my pokéball.

I'm just grateful germanyt's been too busy to comment lately.

I'm disappointed we haven't seen his form love letter yet.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
26-06-2012, 04:02 PM
(26-06-2012 03:48 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  

Man, you're really bringing down the quality of this forum. Angry

For once you can blame someone else and not me!

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
26-06-2012, 04:15 PM (This post was last modified: 26-06-2012 04:25 PM by Vosur.)
(26-06-2012 10:52 AM)morondog Wrote:  Goddammit Vosur Sad I need you to stab yourself in the eye right now and start grinning fiendishly so that my mental image of you as Guts is not messed up. You can't look *normal* FFS Angry
Now that I think about it, I felt the same way when I first saw a picture of Chas. I always thought he was in his mid 20s, but now everytime I read a post of him, I imagine an old grumpy man complaining about everything. Undecided

/sigh

[Image: LS6qC.png]

Much better. Big Grin

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 3 users Like Vosur's post
26-06-2012, 04:15 PM (This post was last modified: 26-06-2012 04:33 PM by GirlyMan.)
(26-06-2012 04:02 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(26-06-2012 03:48 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Man, you're really bringing down the quality of this forum. Angry

For once you can blame someone else and not me!

Doesn't mean we can't still blame you, Hellbound Brother. That's kinda just a given, a standing order if you will. Big Grin

(26-06-2012 04:15 PM)Vosur Wrote:  Now that I think about it, I felt the same way when I first saw a picture of Chas. I always thought he was in his mid 20s, but now everytime I read a post of him, I imagine an old grumpy man complaining about everything. Undecided

Really, you thought he was a young dude? He always reminded me of talking to my Fellow of the Society of Actuaries Grandfather even before I saw his picture. He ain't grumpy and he ain't whining, he's just Kantian. ... I say we dose him with some of Hofmann's problem child. ... Nah, I couldn't do it to my Grampa and I couldn't do it to Chas, either. ... I did suggest it to Grampa. He just looked up at me from his paper bemusedly and went back to his crossword puzzle. I miss my Grampa. ... But I am very good at crossword puzzles.

(26-06-2012 04:15 PM)Vosur Wrote:  Much better. Big Grin

The hat's nice, but turn that cig into a doobie. Wink

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
26-06-2012, 04:40 PM
(26-06-2012 04:15 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(26-06-2012 10:52 AM)morondog Wrote:  Goddammit Vosur Sad I need you to stab yourself in the eye right now and start grinning fiendishly so that my mental image of you as Guts is not messed up. You can't look *normal* FFS Angry
Now that I think about it, I felt the same way when I first saw a picture of Chas. I always thought he was in his mid 20s, but now everytime I read a post of him, I imagine an old grumpy man complaining about everything. Undecided

/sigh

Much better. Big Grin
I ain't old, I ain't grumpy. Dodgy

insolent young whippersnappers... grumble, grumble, ...

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 7 users Like Chas's post
26-06-2012, 06:25 PM
(26-06-2012 03:06 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I'm just grateful germanyt's been too busy to comment lately .

Oh don't worry if there is a member here that owns a vagina. Germanyt will find them and express to them his love. Big Grin

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 3 users Like FSM_scot's post
26-06-2012, 07:56 PM
(26-06-2012 04:15 PM)Vosur Wrote:  

/sigh

Much better. Big Grin
I always pictured Chas as a wise man who's not old, but older, with a long beard sitting on top of a mountain in lotus position, spewing all his wisdom over the WWW in a disciplinary, yet gentle, fashion. So weird how a single image can just make the vision crumble and disappear.
[+] 5 users Like LadyJane's post
26-06-2012, 08:16 PM (This post was last modified: 26-06-2012 08:24 PM by GirlyMan.)
(26-06-2012 07:56 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  I always pictured Chas as a wise man who's not old, but older, with a long beard sitting on top of a mountain in lotus position, spewing all his wisdom over the WWW in a disciplinary, yet gentle, fashion. So weird how a single image can just make the vision crumble and disappear.

As an old man growing older, I have no idea what to make of that.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
26-06-2012, 08:29 PM
(26-06-2012 06:25 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  
(26-06-2012 03:06 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I'm just grateful germanyt's been too busy to comment lately .

Oh don't worry if there is a member here that owns a vagina. Germanyt will find them and express to them his love. Big Grin
Does that make Hughsie a target? Evil_monster Laughat

~Izel
[+] 3 users Like Erxomai's post