Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
30-01-2011, 07:52 PM
RE: Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?
SCORE!!!

[Image: highfive.gif]

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-02-2011, 04:45 PM
There are enough new people now to give this thread a bump.

So... are you ready for the bump?

FAAAAAALCON PAAAAAUUUUUUNNNNNNCCCCCCHHHHHHH!!!!!

[Image: th_falcon_punch1.gif]

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
[+] 1 user Likes Buddy Christ's post
20-02-2011, 05:17 PM
(20-02-2011 04:45 PM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  There are enough new people now to give this thread a bump.

So... are you ready for the bump?

FAAAAAALCON PAAAAAUUUUUUNNNNNNCCCCCCHHHHHHH!!!!!

[Image: th_falcon_punch1.gif]
Falcon Paunch? Is that what happens when Captain Falcon reaches middle age?

Something something something Dark Side
Something something something complete
20-02-2011, 05:23 PM
I already show everyone my photo. In most places people get to see me naked, but I'm not sure that's ok here so I'll show some other stuff. If you want to see me naked IM me =p

[Image: Confidence.jpg]
A good photo that was taken a little after I returned from Italy.

[Image: P1010007.jpg]
Fat me with glasses ~_^ I'm definately not upset this changed.

[Image: Archon014.jpg]
And everyone needs a horribly done conventioner photo in full costume =p My actual hair it cost $100 to style and this was the only photo I managed to find >.> My camera was dropped during this convention when I was getting someone to photograph me.

I have very many different looks (me in drag I don't have many photos of), but believe me few children believed I was a little boy. I'm sure the new members who use different photos will be more interesting to view. Enjoyed seeing everyone.

Most of my cute photos are lilithpride on okcupid.com Thought I'd showcase some not so good ones here.

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
[+] 4 users Like Lilith Pride's post
20-02-2011, 05:24 PM (This post was last modified: 20-02-2011 05:27 PM by Buddy Christ.)
It's what the youtube community turned it into. Also acceptable is "Farukon Pawnch" ...it's all due to how Japanese people pronounce punch.

IT'S OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????

SNL Falcon Pawnch

@Lilith
97.8% of those photos require an explanation

20-02-2011, 05:31 PM
(20-02-2011 05:24 PM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  It's what the youtube community turned it into. Also acceptable is "Farukon Pawnch" ...it's all due to how Japanese people pronounce punch.

IT'S OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????

SNL Falcon Pawnch

@Lilith
Lol wow. I don't troll youtube much anymore. All comedy I see is hand-me-down stuff my fiancee finds.

Something something something Dark Side
Something something something complete
20-02-2011, 05:36 PM
(20-02-2011 05:24 PM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  @Lilith

Nevermind. I checked out your OkCupid profile.

And people thought my "Do you have the balls and/or vagina" was superfluous.

Well I showed them!

So far, I'm 1 out of 183 on correctly guessing what the posters actually look like. And that 1 was myself.

20-02-2011, 05:49 PM

[Image: 148874_464883838800_764993800_5409430_8244358_n.jpg]

This is me. I like thinking.
Quote this message in a reply
20-02-2011, 05:56 PM
@Buddy Christ They require an explanation? I thought there was one underneath each of them. I'm aware you got it looking at my okcupid profile, but still interested in what you thought of due to them. I look pretty good naked =p These are all older photos though.

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
20-02-2011, 06:05 PM
@Sacrieur
I'll be looking for you on campus now. And when you least expect it, like late at night in a dark alley, I'll come running up to you at full speed waving a piece of chocolate I've carved into the shape of a gun... and go "HEY IT'S ME, BUDDY CHRIST!!!! AHHHHH!!!!"

@Lilith
You seem very eager to get people to see you naked. My PM box is right there. I'm just curious as to the terminology, such as "intersexed." Isn't that a Justin Timberlake song?

And also, that last picture. What convention? That looks like it could range from a ComicCon to a Wiccan moon worshiping.