Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
27-07-2012, 07:57 PM
RE: Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?
(27-07-2012 07:46 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(27-07-2012 07:19 PM)Grassy Knoll Wrote:  [Image: girly.png]

Are you Sailor Moon?

[Image: sailormoon.jpg]

After googling, I think I'm a character called Sakura from some game called Street Fighter. My sons claim they "found" these pics online, that ain't actually me but fucker looks so much like me I accused them of photoshopping me in. ... Still ain't sure they didn't. ... fuckers. ... Or I got one fuckin' serious doppelganger out there, in both body and spirit. ... Or just I 'cause I don't remember the event and can't find the outfit don't mean it didn't happen. ... Looks like at least I had helluva lot of fun. Big Grin

[Image: cosplay.jpg]

Really? That's your story? Do you think we're a bunch of gullible theists?Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
27-07-2012, 08:12 PM (This post was last modified: 27-07-2012 08:22 PM by GirlyMan.)
(27-07-2012 07:57 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(27-07-2012 07:46 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  After googling, I think I'm a character called Sakura from some game called Street Fighter. My sons claim they "found" these pics online, that ain't actually me but fucker looks so much like me I accused them of photoshopping me in. ... Still ain't sure they didn't. ... fuckers. ... Or I got one fuckin' serious doppelganger out there, in both body and spirit. ... Or just I 'cause I don't remember the event and can't find the outfit don't mean it didn't happen. ... Looks like at least I had helluva lot of fun. Big Grin

Really? That's your story? Do you think we're a bunch of gullible theists?Consider

Still not sure myself, Chas, the costume does seem familiar but those calves don't look like mine. Mine've looked the same whether I weighed 180 or 280 lbs.

[Image: calves.jpg]

I think my boys are fucking with me. ... Think I might be proud of them. Wink

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
27-07-2012, 08:20 PM
... another fuckin' drunk double-post. Blush

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
27-07-2012, 08:21 PM
My Beautiful Mug
[Image: %D0%BF%D0%B5%D1%81%D0%BE%D1%87%D0%BD%D0%...93903.jpeg]

I shall tear apart your soul

I don't have Attention Deficit Disorder. Your disorderly world has a deficit of things worth paying attention to. -Tj
27-07-2012, 08:23 PM (This post was last modified: 27-07-2012 08:29 PM by LadyJane.)
(27-07-2012 07:46 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(27-07-2012 07:19 PM)Grassy Knoll Wrote:  [Image: girly.png]

Are you Sailor Moon?

[Image: sailormoon.jpg]

After googling, I think I'm a character called Sakura from some game called Street Fighter. My sons claim they "found" these pics online, that ain't actually me but fucker looks so much like me I accused them of photoshopping me in. ... Still ain't sure they didn't. ... fuckers. ... Or I got one fuckin' serious doppelganger out there, in both body and spirit. ... Or just I 'cause I don't remember the event and can't find the outfit don't mean it didn't happen. ... Looks like at least I had helluva lot of fun. Big Grin

... Consider ... nah, those calves are way too thick to be mine. They do look suspiciously like GirlyBoy's, though. Consider

Sakura has short brown hair, never blonde. You look like sailor moon's twin. Your face looks photoshopped in, very well done Thumbsup
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post
27-07-2012, 08:27 PM
(27-07-2012 08:12 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(27-07-2012 07:57 PM)Chas Wrote:  Really? That's your story? Do you think we're a bunch of gullible theists?Consider

Still not sure myself, Chas, the costume does seem familiar but those calves don't look like mine. Mine've looked the same whether I weighed 180 or 280 lbs.

[Image: calves.jpg]

I think my boys are fucking with me. ... Think I might be proud of them. Wink

Well, if there are gaps in your memory of this, you were probably abducted by aliens and this is another one of their human experiments.
Yeah, that's it. Dodgy

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
27-07-2012, 08:31 PM
(27-07-2012 08:23 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  
(27-07-2012 07:46 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  After googling, I think I'm a character called Sakura from some game called Street Fighter. My sons claim they "found" these pics online, that ain't actually me but fucker looks so much like me I accused them of photoshopping me in. ... Still ain't sure they didn't. ... fuckers. ... Or I got one fuckin' serious doppelganger out there, in both body and spirit. ... Or just I 'cause I don't remember the event and can't find the outfit don't mean it didn't happen. ... Looks like at least I had helluva lot of fun. Big Grin

... Consider ... nah, those calves are way too thick to be mine. They do look suspiciously like GirlyBoy's, though. Consider

Sakura has short brown hair, never blonde. You look like sailer moons twin. Your face looks photoshopped in, very well done Thumbsup

I'll let GirlyBoy know of your appreciation as I give him a proper sumo wedgie when I see him tomorrow at my granddaughter's first birthday party. ... goddam I'm now officially old.

(27-07-2012 08:27 PM)Chas Wrote:  Well, if there are gaps in your memory of this, ...

Nah, I got people for that.

[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
27-07-2012, 08:39 PM
(27-07-2012 08:21 PM)TheCynicalOptimist Wrote:  My Beautiful Mug
[Image: %D0%BF%D0%B5%D1%81%D0%BE%D1%87%D0%BD%D0%...93903.jpeg]

I shall tear apart your soul

Yikes!

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
27-07-2012, 09:25 PM (This post was last modified: 28-05-2013 03:09 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(27-07-2012 08:31 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  goddam I'm now officially old.

You are also now officially immortal. How fantastically amazing.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
27-07-2012, 09:42 PM
(27-07-2012 09:25 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(27-07-2012 08:31 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  goddam I'm now officially old.

You are also now officially immortal. How fantastically amazing.

BTW my pic from before seems to be "MIA". ?
Oh well.
Please tell me I don't have dumbo ears.
I don't have dumbo ears, I don't have dumbo ears, I DON'T have dumbo ears.

I wouldn't say Dumbo, exactly...[Image: 6a0105371be822970b0147e2c126ee970b-320wi]

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post