Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
20-02-2011, 06:22 PM (This post was last modified: 20-02-2011 08:03 PM by Lilith Pride.)
RE: Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?
I'm an exhibitionist =p. Makes me horribly demanding of opinion validation. Also it was through photos on the internet that I gave up on the belief that I was an ugly male, and nothing I did could change it. (yay upbringing!!!)

Intersexed which I describe a few times in different places is the new term for hermaphrodites. It's a change both because hermaphrodites are only a small percentage of the odd genders and a wider term makes it more assesible, and because herm is a scornful term in society. Many countries still use the term hermaphrodite and it's not uncommon for the new terminology to be unknown. There is a very large scale of possible genders that exist within humans, and since the two gender system is popular, scientists are forced to give other reasons for them. Intersex is a term which describes 46 distinct "defects" which are variations of male and female not including the asexual birth "defect". Many people believe that all cases of these have to do with odd chromosomes though many forms are presented within XX and XY careotypes. Some forms are simple enough that the average person is never aware of their "defect".

Also the convention was some local sci fi convention and the character is from a Japanese animation named Naruto. It was a much more popular costume than that photo really suggests.

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-02-2011, 11:52 PM

Sure I'll take a stab at posting my ghastly countenance

http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q19/m...70-1-1.jpg

I do a bit of modeling XD go ahead, laugh
Quote this message in a reply
21-02-2011, 12:04 AM
(20-02-2011 11:52 PM)Diclonius Wrote:  Sure I'll take a stab at posting my ghastly countenance

Laugh? You are kidding, I hope? You look cute in that photo. I hope that you are kidding because I would hate to see you have such a negative attitude towards yourself.

When I find myself in times of trouble, Richard Dawkins comes to me, speaking words of reason, now I see, now I see.
21-02-2011, 12:07 AM

I just think it's funny, the image I get in my head when I think of a "model" is someone who is super tiny, a tad egocentric, and not too intelligent.

Then again I shouldn't give in to stereotypes. Tongue
21-02-2011, 12:12 AM
Nobody is a stereotype, although some are close to being one. Never be normal and never stereotype yourself or try to be a stereotype. That is like building a coffiin, jumping in and closing the lid.

When I find myself in times of trouble, Richard Dawkins comes to me, speaking words of reason, now I see, now I see.
21-02-2011, 02:08 AM

I completely agree
21-02-2011, 08:31 AM
(20-02-2011 11:52 PM)Diclonius Wrote:  Sure I'll take a stab at posting my ghastly countenance

I see no reason to laugh.

:|

^serious face^

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
21-02-2011, 10:54 AM
Quote:Sure I'll take a stab at posting my ghastly countenance

I can't laugh , my lower jaw is open shut.
To quote some lyrics : "What's your name, what's your number?
I'd like to get to know you"

Quote:Well here it goes. Sorry for the grainy quality.
Try and guess how old I am Big Grin A lot of people think I'm way younger than I really am.

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=288wn08&s=7

But yes you can laugh. I never been known for having a great physical appearance.
I'm guessing you're 19.But your username , if similar to the one used here may be confusing to some Tongue

Atheism is a religion like OFF is a TV channel !!!

Proud of my genetic relatives Big Grin
21-02-2011, 12:14 PM (This post was last modified: 21-02-2011 12:24 PM by Kikko.)
Quote:Try and guess how old I am
Too old? 14?
*peaking pedo bear removed due to age*

Correct me when I'm wrong.
Accept me or go to hell.
21-02-2011, 12:25 PM
(21-02-2011 10:54 AM)gaglamesh731 Wrote:  I can't laugh , my lower jaw is open shut.

How... how does one's jaw become "open shut" ?

(21-02-2011 12:14 PM)Kikko Wrote:  
Quote:Try and guess how old I am
Too old? 14?
[Image: pedobear9914297hd3.gif]

Isn't that what the cops have to ask to avoid entrapment?

"I never posed as a 14 year old, I just asked you how old you thought I was."

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."