Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
23-08-2012, 01:49 PM
RE: Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?
(18-08-2012 09:47 PM)PurpleChimp Wrote:  I haven't gone through all the other replies yet so I'm not sure if anyone else has pointed it out, but the correct female correlation to "balls" would be ovaries not vagina *smiley face*.

I have the ovaries to show myself.

Oh heavenly blessed beauty, whose inner beauty is simply diving and everlasting, I would love to be your knight in shining armor. If you want to talk to a good friend, honest, sweet and tender, you can do with me at any moment, I am a good person, kind, loyal and sincere. My friendship that I offer you is clean and transparent. I congratulate to you, because you are very beautiful, your beauty, your charming figure, your pleasant and angelical smile, your personality, your happiness, your charm, your kindness, your beautiful eyes, your lips soft and exquisite, delicate your hands, your legs precious Your beautiful, spectacular and divine body, you have all these qualities and more, you are a wonderful and perfect woman, your gaze is tender and sweet, penetrating my soul. The beauty of a rose has no comparison with the sweetness of your face and the beauty of your heart. I am of the people, I like to have a good relationship with all my friends.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like germanyt's post
23-08-2012, 01:54 PM
(23-08-2012 01:49 PM)germanyt Wrote:  
(18-08-2012 09:47 PM)PurpleChimp Wrote:  I haven't gone through all the other replies yet so I'm not sure if anyone else has pointed it out, but the correct female correlation to "balls" would be ovaries not vagina *smiley face*.

I have the ovaries to show myself.

Oh heavenly blessed beauty, whose inner beauty is simply diving and everlasting, I would love to be your knight in shining armor. If you want to talk to a good friend, honest, sweet and tender, you can do with me at any moment, I am a good person, kind, loyal and sincere. My friendship that I offer you is clean and transparent. I congratulate to you, because you are very beautiful, your beauty, your charming figure, your pleasant and angelical smile, your personality, your happiness, your charm, your kindness, your beautiful eyes, your lips soft and exquisite, delicate your hands, your legs precious Your beautiful, spectacular and divine body, you have all these qualities and more, you are a wonderful and perfect woman, your gaze is tender and sweet, penetrating my soul. The beauty of a rose has no comparison with the sweetness of your face and the beauty of your heart. I am of the people, I like to have a good relationship with all my friends.

Wait. Is that a ctrl-c, ctrl-v from the last submission of adoration? I lose track.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
23-08-2012, 01:58 PM
(23-08-2012 01:54 PM)Red Celt Wrote:  Wait. Is that a ctrl-c, ctrl-v from the last submission of adoration? I lose track.

It's GT's personal crusade to raise the levels of awkward in this thread to new heights... Big Grin
[+] 4 users Like morondog's post
23-08-2012, 02:02 PM
(23-08-2012 01:58 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(23-08-2012 01:54 PM)Red Celt Wrote:  Wait. Is that a ctrl-c, ctrl-v from the last submission of adoration? I lose track.

It's GT's personal crusade to raise the levels of awkward in this thread to new heights... Big Grin

I'd say that crusade was a success.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 6 users Like Stark Raving's post
23-08-2012, 02:47 PM
If ya want awkward, I can post more ellenjanuary pix. Evil_monster

And germanyt is a stud. He's just playing. Thumbsup

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
23-08-2012, 02:56 PM
(23-08-2012 02:47 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  If ya want awkward, I can post more ellenjanuary pix. Evil_monster

I *like* ellenjanuary. That's not awkward.
23-08-2012, 03:00 PM
(21-08-2012 05:06 AM)torsktunga Wrote:  Swedish guy here. This is one of my sisters dogs (she has four of them, all Siberian huskies) taking a hike.

[Image: k9uyhu.jpg]

Which one is the dog?Huh

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
23-08-2012, 03:04 PM
(23-08-2012 03:00 PM)Leela Wrote:  
(21-08-2012 05:06 AM)torsktunga Wrote:  Swedish guy here. This is one of my sisters dogs (she has four of them, all Siberian huskies) taking a hike.

[Image: k9uyhu.jpg]

Which one is the dog?Huh

I had one once but the wheel came off.
23-08-2012, 03:06 PM
Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?
(23-08-2012 02:47 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  If ya want awkward, I can post more ellenjanuary pix. Evil_monster

Maybe Tim will send a form letter to Ellen January!
Evil_monster

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
23-08-2012, 03:57 PM
(23-08-2012 03:06 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Maybe Tim will send a form letter to Ellen January!

w00t at Home Improvement! (did only I see that one?) wooooh, hehehe

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
[+] 1 user Likes Leerob's post