Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
21-02-2011, 04:33 PM
RE: Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?
(21-02-2011 09:00 AM)Brianna1998 Wrote:  Well here it goes. Sorry for the grainy quality.
Try and guess how old I am Big Grin A lot of people think I'm way younger than I really am.

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=288wn08&s=7

But yes you can laugh. I never been known for having a great physical appearance.

Eighteen? Nineteen?

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-02-2011, 04:37 PM
(20-02-2011 11:52 PM)Diclonius Wrote:  Sure I'll take a stab at posting my ghastly countenance

http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q19/m...70-1-1.jpg

I do a bit of modeling XD go ahead, laugh

(21-02-2011 09:00 AM)Brianna1998 Wrote:  Well here it goes. Sorry for the grainy quality.
Try and guess how old I am Big Grin A lot of people think I'm way younger than I really am.

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=288wn08&s=7

But yes you can laugh. I never been known for having a great physical appearance.

I encourage both of you to be less down on yourselves

Something something something Dark Side
Something something something complete
21-02-2011, 04:54 PM
(21-02-2011 04:37 PM)cfhmagnet Wrote:  I encourage both of you to be less down on yourselves

Yes, I agree. Think well of yourselves. Love and respect yourselves. Believe in your abilities. You are both good looking and your posts show that you are both intellegent. Be happy with who you are and you will attract a better quality of people to yourselves, because how you think about yourselves affects the way you act, including body language, and that affects how people see you.

Hang around with people who build your self esteem and avoid those that chop it down. (Self esteem is not the same as a big ego. A big ego is an over-compensation of actions as a result of a lack of real self esteem).

When I find myself in times of trouble, Richard Dawkins comes to me, speaking words of reason, now I see, now I see.
22-02-2011, 01:56 AM

(21-02-2011 10:54 AM)gaglamesh731 Wrote:  I can't laugh , my lower jaw is open shut.
To quote some lyrics : "What's your name, what's your number?
I'd like to get to know you"

I like how your jaw is both open as well as shut. And good song reference Tongue
Quote this message in a reply
22-02-2011, 05:24 AM
@brianna I've known a girl who was 21 and looked like your picture there. And I met her on an adult BDSM forum =p She had to show her ID a lot.

And yes!! Be happy for who you are!!! Whatever misgivings and worries you have if you just look at yourselves positively they'll seem smaller and smaller.

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
22-02-2011, 10:31 AM
(22-02-2011 01:45 AM)Brianna1998 Wrote:  Again, that is the oldest I've EVER been mistaken for. Nope you're about 4 years off Tongue

Lookin' quite young for your age, then. Enjoy it. I know a lot of people who would kill for that. Tongue

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
22-02-2011, 03:34 PM

(22-02-2011 10:31 AM)Unbeliever Wrote:  
(22-02-2011 01:45 AM)Brianna1998 Wrote:  Again, that is the oldest I've EVER been mistaken for. Nope you're about 4 years off Tongue

Lookin' quite young for your age, then. Enjoy it. I know a lot of people who would kill for that. Tongue

Young for my age? I think you might have misread that XD You guessed I was 4 years older than I am. I'm almost 15!
22-02-2011, 04:35 PM
(22-02-2011 03:34 PM)Brianna1998 Wrote:  
(22-02-2011 10:31 AM)Unbeliever Wrote:  

Young for my age? I think you might have misread that XD You guessed I was 4 years older than I am. I'm almost 15!

[Image: 15.jpg]

[+] 1 user Likes Unbeliever's post
22-02-2011, 06:54 PM

Jail to the bait is what she's trying to say lol
22-02-2011, 07:21 PM
(22-02-2011 06:54 PM)Diclonius Wrote:  Jail to the bait is what she's trying to say lol

I tried to think of a witty rejoinder to this for about fifteen minutes straight, but I can't think of anything that wouldn't have the cops on my doorstep in thirty minutes flat.