Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
02-10-2012, 02:55 PM
RE: Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?
(02-10-2012 02:46 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
Quote:Wait, weren't you just complaining that you can't get a girl Ato and now you have two that are obviously infatuated with you. Don't know what the fuck you're going on about, you're catching up to your hero (me) in women there Ato.

Since when did I say you were my hero? I believe my heroes are Thomas Jefferson, Light Yagami, and Christopher Hitchens.

I don't see you included in the list.

Anyways, they call me cute, do you know what else women call "cute"? Dogs. Women don't like to be in relationships with "cute" things, they want "hot" things.

Not to mention they live hundreds of miles away from me, so that isn't an option.

Though, it is nice to be called cute, but I am not a dog, or a baby.Big Grin

Shit. I thought for sure I'd make the list! Big Grin

Seriously though dude.....in another few years, you're gonna discover that more mature women find "cute" damn fuckin sexy. Being cute is not only going to attract the good ones, but it will get you laid like crazy!

Rest assured brother....your time is coming.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Stark Raving's post
02-10-2012, 03:23 PM
(02-10-2012 02:55 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  
(02-10-2012 02:46 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Since when did I say you were my hero? I believe my heroes are Thomas Jefferson, Light Yagami, and Christopher Hitchens.

I don't see you included in the list.

Anyways, they call me cute, do you know what else women call "cute"? Dogs. Women don't like to be in relationships with "cute" things, they want "hot" things.

Not to mention they live hundreds of miles away from me, so that isn't an option.

Though, it is nice to be called cute, but I am not a dog, or a baby.Big Grin

Shit. I thought for sure I'd make the list! Big Grin

Seriously though dude.....in another few years, you're gonna discover that more mature women find "cute" damn fuckin sexy. Being cute is not only going to attract the good ones, but it will get you laid like crazy!

Rest assured brother....your time is coming.

You are more of a role model.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
02-10-2012, 03:25 PM
(02-10-2012 02:46 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
Quote:Wait, weren't you just complaining that you can't get a girl Ato and now you have two that are obviously infatuated with you. Don't know what the fuck you're going on about, you're catching up to your hero (me) in women there Ato.

Since when did I say you were my hero? I believe my heroes are Thomas Jefferson, Light Yagami, and Christopher Hitchens.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand he watches Death Note too.

Blush
02-10-2012, 03:28 PM
(02-10-2012 03:25 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(02-10-2012 02:46 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Since when did I say you were my hero? I believe my heroes are Thomas Jefferson, Light Yagami, and Christopher Hitchens.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand he watches Death Note too.

Blush

Love Death Note. Was a big fan, even got a Death Note (it's fake...Dodgy ) and loved the whole concept Light had... Even though he strayed away from it a bit.

L is good as well, but I kinda find him a bit more arrogant than Light.

Near was just a God-awful character.

02-10-2012, 03:55 PM
(02-10-2012 03:28 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Love Death Note. Was a big fan, even got a Death Note (it's fake...Dodgy ) and loved the whole concept Light had... Even though he strayed away from it a bit.

I pretty much agree with everything you've said.

How does the anime differ from the manga? There are usually a couple of differences in most adaptions and I was wonder if there were any with Death Note. I have all the books and read them regularly, but I never got around to watching the anime though.

Frankie de la Cunto
02-10-2012, 04:43 PM (This post was last modified: 02-10-2012 04:48 PM by Atothetheist.)
(02-10-2012 03:55 PM)frankiej Wrote:  
(02-10-2012 03:28 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Love Death Note. Was a big fan, even got a Death Note (it's fake...Dodgy ) and loved the whole concept Light had... Even though he strayed away from it a bit.

I pretty much agree with everything you've said.

How does the anime differ from the manga? There are usually a couple of differences in most adaptions and I was wonder if there were any with Death Note. I have all the books and read them regularly, but I never got around to watching the anime though.

Umm Light is more crazier in the anime version, sometimes going into fullblown fits of demonic laughing. The images are fluid in the anime and the colors are just amazing. I have all the books as well, but nothing beats the actual depiction of the movements.

The fist half( till the end of L) is Awesome, the second half is sketchy. It cuts the monologues that Light and Near have, and skimps a bit on the whole shebang that made the first half so awesome. Plus it is riddled with plot holes, but I may be a BIT biased on that, seeing as I wanted Light to win.

In short: the anime is something you should watch, but they made Light a bit more of a dick, and of an arrogant genius than in the manga, plus they Cut out almost all of the parts that showed Light actually kinda felt bad about doing what he was doing, which is one of the reasons why many people call light a sociopath or a pychopath... Which is pretty much Nonsense if you actually look within context of the whole show.

Some may wonder why I consider Light a hero, for what he did... It's because in my view, all you have to do to be a hero is put the needs of others before the needs or wants of yourself... And I think Light did that on a huge scale.

The voice acting( Japanese) Is top notch... I highly recommend it in subs, though the dubs were decent.

02-10-2012, 04:47 PM
I have no clue in what way I should alter the pictures KC posted recently. I'm lacking good ideas right now. Consider

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
02-10-2012, 05:04 PM
(02-10-2012 04:43 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  The voice acting( Japanese) Is top notch... I highly recommend it in subs, though the dubs were decent.

I'll give the subs a watch... I watched one episode of the dub years ago and hated it. It was all wrong to me.

But, nothing ever lives up to the manga...

Frankie de la Cunto
02-10-2012, 05:12 PM
(02-10-2012 02:38 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(02-10-2012 09:55 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  Couldn't get me. Not only is he underage, too smart for his own good, and arrogant, but I am not gay.

Arrogant, am I?Drinking Beverage

Very. Drinking Beverage

(02-10-2012 02:38 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(02-10-2012 01:29 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  Indeed, though I don't think he currently wants anybody.

Trust me, I am looking, but either they don't like me( the frequent case) or I don't like them.

Didn't say you weren't looking.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
02-10-2012, 05:12 PM
(02-10-2012 04:47 PM)Vosur Wrote:  I have no clue in what way I should alter the pictures KC posted recently. I'm lacking good ideas right now. Consider

Since KC prizes the Bible so much, photoshop a burka and headgear on his wife.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
[+] 4 users Like Logica Humano's post