Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
03-10-2012, 03:52 AM
RE: Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?
(02-10-2012 09:27 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(02-10-2012 09:03 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  so is photoshop... Angel

Yeah, if you steal it.
If you use the free trial version for 30 days. Drinking Beverage

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-10-2012, 06:07 AM (This post was last modified: 29-03-2014 09:14 PM by Vosur.)
(02-10-2012 05:12 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(02-10-2012 04:47 PM)Vosur Wrote:  I have no clue in what way I should alter the pictures KC posted recently. I'm lacking good ideas right now. Consider

Since KC prizes the Bible so much, photoshop a burka and headgear on his wife.
This wasn't worth the effort required to do it properly, but I think it's sufficient for its purpose. Smile

[Image: mreHI.png]

[+] 11 users Like Vosur's post
03-10-2012, 07:42 AM
(02-10-2012 05:47 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(02-10-2012 05:36 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  You are arrogant.
Note the "currently" part.

How?

Why wouldn't I CURRENTLY want anybody?

What do you mean how? You are overly confident in your intellectual abilities, mostly to do with your age though.

Why would you want someone you can't have? That would only encourage frustration. If someone makes it clear that they don't want me, but I wanted them, it is time to move on. When thinking about relationships, practicality is the most important aspect. Is it capable of working? Is it really worth it? If not, why desire it?

Occasional TTA returner then leaverer.
03-10-2012, 02:46 PM
(03-10-2012 07:42 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(02-10-2012 05:47 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  How?

Why wouldn't I CURRENTLY want anybody?

What do you mean how? You are overly confident in your intellectual abilities, mostly to do with your age though.

Why would you want someone you can't have? That would only encourage frustration. If someone makes it clear that they don't want me, but I wanted them, it is time to move on. When thinking about relationships, practicality is the most important aspect. Is it capable of working? Is it really worth it? If not, why desire it?

If you say so.

I desire a partner, I never said I wanted girl A or girl B, just a partner. So I am currently looking. By the way, people desire something's they know will never be capable of working, or working without the sacrifice of too many things.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
04-10-2012, 09:02 AM
(03-10-2012 02:46 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(03-10-2012 07:42 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  What do you mean how? You are overly confident in your intellectual abilities, mostly to do with your age though.

If you say so.

I desire a partner, I never said I wanted girl A or girl B, just a partner. So I am currently looking. By the way, people desire something's they know will never be capable of working, or working without the sacrifice of too many things.

I want nothing I can't have because I will waste my time not wanting what I can have.

Occasional TTA returner then leaverer.
[+] 1 user Likes Logica Humano's post
10-10-2012, 05:42 PM
(04-10-2012 09:02 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(03-10-2012 02:46 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  If you say so.

I want nothing I can't have because I will waste my time not wanting what I can have.

Balderdash! I want immortality. I cannot have immortality, so I don't waste time trying to learn how to get it but that doesn't make me want it less.

10-10-2012, 06:19 PM
(03-10-2012 06:07 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(02-10-2012 05:12 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  Since KC prizes the Bible so much, photoshop a burka and headgear on his wife.
This wasn't worth the effort required to do it properly, but I think it's sufficient for it's purpose. Smile

[Image: mreHI.png]

She's still gorgeous with just her eyes showing.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
11-10-2012, 06:59 PM (This post was last modified: 11-10-2012 07:16 PM by GirlyMan.)
(10-10-2012 06:19 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  She's still gorgeous with just her eyes showing.

And with that statement, you just got her gorgeous ass beheaded in the town square by a bunch of primitive ignorant apes for improper seduction. ... Must resist militant atheism. ... Must resist militant. ... Must resist. ... Must. ...

#sigh
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
13-10-2012, 05:39 AM (This post was last modified: 26-11-2013 06:06 AM by Vosur.)
After ~14 hours of driving to Hungary:

[Image: kPjstio.jpg]

Man, I was fucking tired.

[+] 4 users Like Vosur's post
13-10-2012, 05:45 AM
I hear they have good internet in Hungary.