Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
23-02-2011, 04:35 AM (This post was last modified: 25-02-2011 02:00 PM by riseinside.)
RE: Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?
[Image: 180539_10150100382639341_664374340_6025163_353517_n.jpg]

She wanted me to smile lol. And yes, that is my better half.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes riseinside's post
23-02-2011, 10:19 AM
(22-02-2011 01:56 AM)Diclonius Wrote:  
(21-02-2011 10:54 AM)gaglamesh731 Wrote:  I can't laugh , my lower jaw is open shut.
To quote some lyrics : "What's your name, what's your number?
I'd like to get to know you"

I like how your jaw is both open as well as shut. And good song reference Tongue

LOL - I just realized what I wrote, yay me Tongue

Atheism is a religion like OFF is a TV channel !!!

Proud of my genetic relatives Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
23-02-2011, 02:30 PM
(23-02-2011 04:01 AM)NewScotlandBlues Wrote:  Oh okay... I'm a bit paranoid about things like people being upset with me. Like I hate it if people are upset with me so if I think someone is, I get really worried. I'm also kinda sensitive. Those are two traits I wish I didn't have :/

It took me a long time to get over that problem. One way to put it into perspective is to ask yourself:
-What are they doing for me? If the answer is nothing their opinion should be questioned.
-Are they paying my salary, supplying me with food, shelter etc? If not, why are their opinions of concern?
-Are they right? Opinions are usually wrong or inaccurate. That is why science doesn't use opinions as evidence.
-Are their opinions meant for your best interest? If not, they are just pushing their weight around.

Question the motives of others. Many times the answers will teach you what to dismiss as useless opinions.

Fear of rejection is an evolutionary trait that comes from a time when being thrown out of the group and having to live on your own meant almost certain death. That is not the case today, so the fear is a carry over that can be a problem for many.

When I find myself in times of trouble, Richard Dawkins comes to me, speaking words of reason, now I see, now I see.
23-02-2011, 05:40 PM
(23-02-2011 04:01 AM)NewScotlandBlues Wrote:  Oh okay... I'm a bit paranoid about things like people being upset with me. Like I hate it if people are upset with me so if I think someone is, I get really worried. I'm also kinda sensitive. Those are two traits I wish I didn't have :/

I've struggled with this myself and its very tough to overcome. I've gotten better after fixing some of my anxiety issues but I still struggle with it on occasion. Just keep your head up. You have come to a great place.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
23-02-2011, 09:19 PM

You're not alone in that. I have that problem and I'm old enough to be your mom. Wink There are times it works out to your advantage. Smile
(23-02-2011 04:35 AM)riseinside Wrote:  She wanted me to smile lol. And yes, that is my better half.

Cute pic of both of you!!

My reason for being is to serve as a cat cushion. That is good enough for me. Wink
24-02-2011, 08:24 PM
ok, finally figured out how to do this:

[Image: 39533_1563264355338_1047230932_31549484_5760116_n.jpg]

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 1 user Likes BnW's post
24-02-2011, 08:50 PM
Ken Shamrock?

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
[+] 1 user Likes Buddy Christ's post
24-02-2011, 08:50 PM
(24-02-2011 08:24 PM)BnW Wrote:  ok, finally figured out how to do this:

Where is that? It's pretty.

My reason for being is to serve as a cat cushion. That is good enough for me. Wink
25-02-2011, 07:01 AM
Trillium - Lake Luzern, Switzerland.

BC - I had to google Ken Shamrock. Uhhhhh ..... no. Thanks, I appreciate that..... but no. That guy has 6 pack abs and I've got more like those little Heineken keg abs. Appreciate the thought, though.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
25-02-2011, 07:34 AM
Not ... pick ...fight ....user ....this ....forum ....must: Danger ! Tongue

Atheism is a religion like OFF is a TV channel !!!

Proud of my genetic relatives Big Grin