Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
04-11-2012, 12:45 PM
RE: Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?
(04-11-2012 12:29 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  There are no vodka connoisseurs, only vodka snobs wasting their money. Number of distillations to remove the maximum amount of congeners to reduce hangovers is all that matters. Platinum 7X distilled at less than $20US for 1.75L is a great deal.

Well, since I'm in Europe, we have a lot more Russian and Finnish brands Smile I sure as hell won't be buying any of these http://www.askmen.com/fine_living/wine_d..._dine.html As long as it is a reasonably good brand, I'm good.

Plus, I'm really all about the rum anyway Yes

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-11-2012, 12:59 PM
Since the photo topic turned into an alcohol topic, tequila is the shit and fuck the rest.

Drinking Beverage
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes I and I's post
04-11-2012, 01:05 PM
(04-11-2012 12:08 PM)Vera Wrote:  
(04-11-2012 11:54 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  I'm glad to see you've switched from the cheap vodka. Thumbsup

There ain't nothin' cheap about me No
It's just not my favourite liquor.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finlandia_Vodka#Awards

(this is for when I'm out of Stolichnaya).
Really, I thought you knew me better than this.
And I thought you knew me better than to think I knew you better than that. Smartass

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
04-11-2012, 01:06 PM
(04-11-2012 12:59 PM)I and I Wrote:  Since the photo topic turned into an alcohol topic, tequila is the shit and fuck the rest.

Drinking Beverage
Joey S. would not approve of this message.

Trotsky might. Consider

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
04-11-2012, 01:18 PM
(04-11-2012 01:05 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  And I thought you knew me better than to think I knew you better than that. Smartass
Me? Know anyone? Do you think I ever bother? The best I can do is allow people to know a bit about me. And that's only if I've had enough rum. Or cachaça. Cool

04-11-2012, 02:51 PM (This post was last modified: 04-11-2012 06:27 PM by GirlyMan.)
(04-11-2012 12:59 PM)I and I Wrote:  Since the photo topic turned into an alcohol topic, tequila is the shit and fuck the rest.

Drinking Beverage

Tequila is the shit. Unfortunately, since I've come to fully realize and appreciate the consumption capacity of our true alcoholic ancestors, the magnificent and glorious pen-tailed tree-shrew, Bowing ManlyGirl says it costs too much. ... Meh, vodka works.
Wait, think I got a video around here somewhere. ... Ah, there it is. ... fucking pussies.

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
04-11-2012, 09:44 PM
Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?
(04-11-2012 01:18 PM)Vera Wrote:  
(04-11-2012 01:05 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  And I thought you knew me better than to think I knew you better than that. Smartass
Me? Know anyone? Do you think I ever bother? The best I can do is allow people to know a bit about me. And that's only if I've had enough rum. Or cachaça. Cool

Well then you need to keep us updated as to when you've had enough rum so we can ask questions.

~Izel
05-11-2012, 05:33 AM
(04-11-2012 09:44 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Well then you need to keep us updated as to when you've had enough rum so we can ask questions.

Trust me, sometimes

Plus, 99% of communication is all about talking about yourself, so yeah...

Not to mention that it looks like I need to drink way more than I'm willing to for it to have a really noticeable effect No

[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
05-11-2012, 07:27 PM
Here's me at my height of my nerdiness.

[Image: Picture0006.jpg]

The glasses are for a passive 3D monitor which I don't use anymore but still have, and my headsets for when I was raiding in World of Warcraft. And I'll not go into the room I'm in...actually a bit painful to think about.
[+] 4 users Like AViegarein's post
05-11-2012, 07:29 PM
(05-11-2012 07:27 PM)AViegarein Wrote:  Here's me at my height of my nerdiness.

[Image: Picture0006.jpg]

The glasses are for a passive 3D monitor which I don't use anymore but still have, and my headsets for when I was raiding in World of Warcraft. And I'll not go into the room I'm in...actually a bit painful to think about.
You look like a pastor I used to know. You're not from Michigan are you? Big Grin

~Izel